CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Fat cunts who love being fat cunts.

Guest MikeD

5 minutes ago, Decimus said:

From the sounds of the corpulent cetacean cunt, Withers would have been better off with a Japanese whaling crew. Gas powered harpoons are far more efficient than bullets when penetrating a blubber laden carcass.

All very well for you to say that, but I repeat , I have just redecorate the gite. To make things worse I have had a look at the booking form. They are from Oldham, the fat cunts

Guest JackoTC
17 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

We have a  fat cunt rent a gite from us 8 days ago for a 2 week holiday. 11.00pm last night his even fatter wife came banging on the door screaming that lard arse is having a heart attack. I dial '15' and within 20 minutes there are 4 pompiers , 3 paramedics and 2 ambulance men attending to him. He is carted off to a cardiac unit tout suite . I took said fatty missus to see him today , and her not speaking any French , located him , spoke to the cardiologist and was told that it was not a heart attack but probably just over indulgence. This fat fucking pig was sitting up in bed and complaining that he was having to share a twin room with a Frenchman ,who didn't understand any English, and he hadn't had a meal !. They are keeping him in for 2 days observation. I hope the cunt pegs it and I can keep the security deposit.

Yawn .............try quality over quantity. Wanker.

11 minutes ago, JackoTC said:

Yawn .............try quality over quantity. Wanker.

Jackers you cunt, where have you been?We had only just settled our differences and I was ready to give you a flash of my gooch, when you disappeared into the mist of the fens.

What's new? Do you think my campaign against that creepy closet yank, Wiz, is warranted?

Guest JackoTC
3 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Jackers you cunt, where have you been?We had only just settled our differences and I was ready to give you a flash of my gooch, when you disappeared into the mist of the fens.

What's new? Do you think my campaign against that creepy closet yank, Wiz is warranted?

Far be it from me to encourage any sort of hostilities against an individual. However I must say the Wiz has completely gone under my radar. I know my esteemed colleague regarded him as a prize turd if that helps ?

I've only just noticed 'Scrote. He can be mildly witty at times and I've decided to acknowledge him...................to legitimise his tenure on the Corner.

Nothing new here at all Deco. Been working in Qatar for a while and this site is well and truly on the blocked sites list. I was told that insulting others on such a site would almost definitely result in a one year jail term - no kidding.

Guest Wizardsleeve
5 minutes ago, JackoTC said:

Far be it from me to encourage any sort of hostilities against an individual. However I must say the Wiz has completely gone under my radar. I know my esteemed colleague regarded him as a prize turd if that helps ?

I've only just noticed 'Scrote. He can be mildly witty at times and I've decided to acknowledge him...................to legitimise his tenure on the Corner.

Nothing new here at all Deco. Been working in Qatar for a while and this site is well and truly on the blocked sites list. I was told that insulting others on such a site would almost definitely result in a one year jail term - no kidding.

But buggering the village lambs had nothing to do with that threat, you insipid cunt. You and Decs bestial proclivities are well documented. 

Guest luke swarm
3 minutes ago, JackoTC said:

who is this boring cunt ? sounds like another fucking tedious and boring old timer that crop up from time to time to tell everybody how the cunting was always better in their day. 

9 hours ago, Decimus said:

As I don't own a stage coach and a pair of horses, the dirt tracks that pass for roads round here would soon fuck up my motor if I used them regularly, so I sometimes catch the train to work.

There's a fat woman who gets on and every day without fail, I see her with her monster munch crumb encrusted lips wrapped around a two litre bottle of coke, that's consistently empty by the end of the thirty minute journey. I'm not sure if a perfect sphere has ever been discovered in nature, but I'm thinking of taking a picture of her and sending it into NASA to see if it's a world first. Either that or I'll send it to one of those fat shaming websites.

Her bladder must be bursting by the end of the journey.

3 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

Don't forget, whenever the yanks go banging on about the War of Independence, just remind them it was the French mercs who did most of the fighting for them, the French who supplied all the money and arms, and the fact that we gave up so we could smack Boneys' nose in europe...

I always liked the Steptoe and Son skit on the plane going to some memorial service, Brambell reminding the yanks "they turned up late for that one an' all..."

Pilgrims Progress?

Do you mean the second bunfight with yanks Ding? Because the Napoleonic wars kicked off about 8 years after the AWI?

12 hours ago, JackoTC said:

Been working in Qatar for a while and this site is well and truly on the blocked sites list. I was told that insulting others on such a site would almost definitely result in a one year jail term - no kidding.

Yes Qatar , I was stuck there when returning from Australia in 2010 , flight grounded. Just over 4,000 sq. miles of sand and camel shit. The camel's arsehole being Doha. What a boring fucking shithole , locals sit around all day saying nothing worthwhile, are an ugly bunch of characters with no humour. This Jacko thing must fit in well. Heres hoping for more volcanic ash .

Guest DingTheRioja
13 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Do you mean the second bunfight with yanks Ding? Because the Napoleonic wars kicked off about 8 years after the AWI?

Not especially no, if you read up on your Anglo-French relations over the centuries, I'm sure even a delicate little flower such as yourself would realise that the Murrican Spat of Independence was just another chapter in the same book...

I used the Boney reference simply to represent the cheese-eaters with a touch of disdain... we had had numerous wars with France in different theatres and usually kicked their arses quite firmly, but never quite hard enough to actually destroy them, just fuck them up, it was obvious they were smarting from the last few defeats and were trying to weaken us abroad for a real war at home... which of course wasn't far away...

1 hour ago, DingTheRioja said:

Not especially no, if you read up on your Anglo-French relations over the centuries, I'm sure even a delicate little flower such as yourself would realise that the Murrican Spat of Independence was just another chapter in the same book...

I used the Boney reference simply to represent the cheese-eaters with a touch of disdain... we had had numerous wars with France in different theatres and usually kicked their arses quite firmly, but never quite hard enough to actually destroy them, just fuck them up, it was obvious they were smarting from the last few defeats and were trying to weaken us abroad for a real war at home... which of course wasn't far away...

You ever visited the waterloo battlefield ?

Went there about 10 years ago on a day like this. Nobody there except my friend who's a guide. Stood in the deserted Hugomont farm and just drank in the atmos.

Guest DingTheRioja
2 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

You ever visited the waterloo battlefield ?

Went there about 10 years ago on a day like this. Nobody there except my friend who's a guide. Stood in the deserted Hugomont farm and just drank in the atmos.

No, not been over that side much, been to lots of the Atlantic Wall stuff and Somme etc, can be quite haunting when you climb inside a concrete gun emplacement complete with the turntable gear etc and still see a few spent shells around, on a 40' angle on the beach side...

Guest JackoTC
21 hours ago, luke swarm said:

who is this boring cunt ? sounds like another fucking tedious and boring old timer that crop up from time to time to tell everybody how the cunting was always better in their day.

Upsetting that is. Really.

• 2 years later...
Guest judgetwi
On 6/27/2018 at 6:23 PM, Decimus said:

I doubt that your fat fucking sausage fingers would be capable of inflicting any sort of trauma beyond leaving permanent grease stains on his eyelids.

Good for you! Don’t let your boyfriend be made to look like a total wanker. You people need to stick together, that’s what I say!

Guest Lady Penelope
7 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Good for you! Don’t let your boyfriend be made to look like a total wanker. You people need to stick together, that’s what I say!

Good morning Judgiepoos.