CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Fat cunts who love being fat cunts.

Guest MikeD

Guest MikeD

It doesn't make you look hard or intimidating so stop acting so smug and try some diet coke you fat, wobbling, multi-chinned, horrible, sweaty bastards.

And don't put 'big' before your first name as a nickname either, you're fucking fat.

It doesn't make you look hard or intimidating so stop acting so smug and try some diet coke you fat, wobbling, multi-chinned, horrible, sweaty bastards.

And don't put 'big' before your first name as a nickname either, you're fucking fat.

​I've seen fat people drinking diet coke. They use it wash down their bargain bucket KFC as they waddle along Camberwell Church Street tossing their chicken bones away like they are at a fucking medieval banquet!

Guest judgetwi

And in walks Judy from the pub with her watneys party 7 and some pork scratchings and she has to read this shit. Raise your game for fucks sake you cunt.

​Indeed.  Let's have an easy pop at fat bastards, poor people, ugly unattractive women, old people, disabled people (especially if they are on mobility scooters and ,unsurprisingly, happen to be fat.) There is no end to the weak and vulnerable we can pick on. By the way i don't touch pork scratchings because they are very fattening and taste disgusting. Herr Oberst won't go near them because they are not kosher of course. Watneys Party 7?? They ought to fucking bring that back i say!!.........and crisps with the little blue bag of salt!

Salt 'n' Shake - fucking class. 

There is a report on the BBC News website at present about Lizzie Velasquez, "The Ugliest Woman In The World" which I commend to the Corner. When I get back to a fucking civilised country with proper wifi and a real computer I may upload some more details, but I urge you to have a look and see for yourselves the harm that words can do. 

She IS very fucking ugly, it has to be said, but that's hardly her fault. There is no excuse for fat bastards, though, and there never will be. We need to raise the bar. 

​What's this? Fucking limbo for punters with a BMI over 25..........errr I'm in.

Surprisingly close. It's a South Park episode - the one with Honey Boo Boo and James Cameron - which asserts that fat people need to be ashamed of their fatness, not proud of it, and that society needs to wake up and treat them as pariahs, much like smokers.

We can't stop selling food to the pontoons, because if we do, they will be straight away foraging in forests killing deer, rabbits, badgers, foxes and squirrels en masse. Then net fishing in lakes and soon all wildlife will disappear. Let's gas them.

Edited by White Cunt

I noticed the Chawner family make TV again the other day. there is no investment for people to lose weight nowadays - what with it being classed a disability and all.  I fucking hate fat people.  

Salt 'n' Shake - fucking class. 

There is a report on the BBC News website at present about Lizzie Velasquez, "The Ugliest Woman In The World" which I commend to the Corner. When I get back to a fucking civilised country with proper wifi and a real computer I may upload some more details, but I urge you to have a look and see for yourselves the harm that words can do. 

She IS very fucking ugly, it has to be said, but that's hardly her fault. There is no excuse for fat bastards, though, and there never will be. We need to raise the bar. 

​We need to raise the bar - so the fat cunts can't buy their 12 pints of lager from it anymore

According to the bmi index I am too short 

• Like 1

According to the bmi index I am too short 

I think Bunny might have some stack-a-heels you can use to correct this calculation allowing you to continue gorging on party platters and food served in buckets

Guest DingTheRioja

95% of fat people are fat because they are lazy, greedy cunts.

Disability? Fuck off.. you can do something about it yourself so it does NOT count as a disability whatever the apologist cunts say.

It's killing the fucking country pound by pound.

Eat less, exercise more. Not fat anymore. Cunts.

Guest Gong Farmer

The current philosophical view regarding making fun out of fat cunts is that it's actually good for them as it forces lifestyle changes within the fat cunt demographic. So we can safely conclude that fat shaming is definitely a good and healthy thing for the said fat cunts. 

There is a report on the BBC News website at present about Lizzie Velasquez, "The Ugliest Woman In The World" which I commend to the Corner. When I get back to a fucking civilised country with proper wifi and a real computer I may upload some more details, but I urge you to have a look and see for yourselves...

​And here she is. The daft cunt was trawling through YouTube when she spotted a video entitled "The World's Ugliest Woman". She didn't realise it was her until she started to watch it - which serves her right, really.

_81421605_lizzie.jpg

Guest JackoTC

There is something distasteful about mocking people for the way they look if they have no control over it.

​Spot on. I'm fed up being called "Donkey Dick", "The Snakeman" and being asked if I work as John Holmes for a lookalikey agency, its not my fault I'm hung like Pegasus. I can't sleep some nights because of it.

Guest DingTheRioja

​Spot on. I'm fed up being called "Donkey Dick", "The Snakeman" and being asked if I work as John Holmes for a lookalikey agency, its not my fault I'm hung like Pegasus. I can't sleep some nights because of it.

​Yeah, but to be fair, they only call you that because your nose looks like a big fat donkeys' bell-end....

​I've PM'd you my number.

Fuck off! There is nothing wrong with being fat nowadays. People will have sex with us for money and we keep the fast food chains in business.

Only pervs will have sex with pontoons and pay for it. In your case, only very disturbed, blind, misinformed, lost in space and translation deviants will have sex with you Brony - and pay for it. Should this ever happen, you need to be prepared with several cameras, so that you have proof it actually happened. Just like with aliens.

Guest Gong Farmer

Fuck off! There is nothing wrong with being fat nowadays. People will have sex with us for money and we keep the fast food chains in business.

​I've fucked a few fat birds in my time and it cost me fuck all except my dignity.

​I've fucked a few fat birds in my time and it cost me fuck all except my dignity.

You're the lucky one. Its cost me several new beds, a fortune in family sized McDonalds breakfasts and thousands of pounds numerous recuperative physiotherapy sessions. I also automatically vomit whenever Vanessa Feltz appears on the telly but to be fair I had that problem prior to my first husky woman.