CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Pakistani flag over rochdale

Eddie

Guest cuntcrapper

We must be careful not to be racist about fellow citizens who increasingly embrace our country and interface with our culture in such a resolute and positive fashion. We are lucky their forebears chose our busy little island to settle and utilise their prodigious exponential powers of reproduction. I do hope Mr Farage does not succeed in deterring their continued expansion, oh no! It just wouldn't be the same without the call to prayers at 300 db every Friday from the many mosques that now adorn this sceptered isle. These dusky folk improve our collegiate population with their loving peaceful ways. They probably forgot in 'Cyril Smith Land' about the silly flag we insist on showing and will no doubt fetch up soon with their own banner.

We must be careful not to be racist about fellow citizens who increasingly embrace our country and interface with our culture in such a resolute and positive fashion. We are lucky their forebears chose our busy little island to settle and utilise their prodigious exponential powers of reproduction. I do hope Mr Farage does not succeed in deterring their continued expansion, oh no! It just wouldn't be the same without the call to prayers at 300 db every Friday from the many mosques that now adorn this sceptered isle. These dusky folk improve our collegiate population with their loving peaceful ways. They probably forgot in 'Cyril Smith Land' about the silly flag we insist on showing and will no doubt fetch up soon with their own banner.

​You have converted me, old chap. I am ready to open my own mosque, which will be run via my charitable,  tax-exempt off shore company with the donations of my dedicated followers. The faithful with be rewarded with a one-off lifetime award trip to Birmingham and halal snacks on the way. Please note that I will only accept cash and precious metals as payment and no refunds will be given. I do condone unrestrained population increase in my following as it is God's gift and should be treated as such. I will include an ancient symbol of prosperity, borrowed from Hinduism against plain red background to send my message of peace to the ignorant world.

• Like 1

Guest JackoTC

Have you even the vaguest idea about the History of this country. Britain has always had a huge influx of immigrants- Do you know what it is to be Anglo Saxon ?? The Angles Saxons Jutes etc were all immigrants. This period of influx we are living in is just a tiny recent piece of future history. You fucking ignorant saps.

Have you even the vaguest idea about the History of this country. Britain has always had a huge influx of immigrants- Do you know what it is to be Anglo Saxon ?? The Angles Saxons Jutes etc were all immigrants. This period of influx we are living in is just a tiny recent piece of future history. You fucking ignorant saps.

Those lazy fuckers were about 400 years too late , the Romans were the first on mass immigration 

I am pitching an idea on dragons den, looking at opening a travel agents in Rochdale , we will be offering site seeing tours of the Turkish / syrian border , first coach leaves the town hall next Saturday 8am sharp and will be shared by the kids from the local care home who have decided to join us.