CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Scottish Parliament Building

Decimus

So the clan McDecimus has taken a journey north, abandoning the flatlands for a trip to Edinburgh. Part of our itenary has involved sitting on an open top bus and gawping at the sights in a similar style to the worst plastic Jock yanks that you can imagine. We passed the Scots parliament a few miles back, to be told enthusiastically by the almost incomprehensible tour guide that it is a beautiful edifice that has won architectural awards. Well fuck me. I don't know what the puffin bothering jocks class as style, but that shit hole masquerading as a parliamentary building is akin to the worst type of student style accommodation you'd find in any third rate English provincial town. Northampton town hall has got more gravitas than that dump. It's a shame because the rest of the city seems lovely so far. 

Guest Alfie Noakes

Reminds me of Brighton University Student Campus. Same blind architect I suspect, something about inclusion in the workplace during the blair years when they were built.

Guest JackoTC

For the very life of me, I fail to see any logical reason in this day & age as to why we are still supporting & carrying the Hill-Billy-Tartan-Necked Scotts, when our foreign aid could be better spent elsewhere. They are a peculiar lot to say the very least, what with stuff that they eat and the weird way that they speak etc. etc. It wouldn’t take much to rid ourselves of them once and for all and be done with it. There’s more than enough heather-land from Dungoon to the Lands ‘O Groats for the caber-tossing haggis fuckers to dwell in, and we can allow them ‘that bit’ that looks like limp cock & knacker-sack for the Hebride cross-dressing kilt-bunch to hang about in… I propose that a Canal should be built using slave labour teams of Eastern Europeans and the Welsh. We could have it up and running by this next Edinburgh Tattoo, and they can bagpipe-away to the heart’s content, or fuck off to Denmark with Nessie.

5UGc1fU.jpg

​Fuck off Jazz.

The fucking Parliament was costed in at about £40million I think. It actually cost  £414 MILLION  What a piss take.

Fuck me, I could've knocked one out over a Wendy house, doused it in pigs blood and filled it with ferret shit and it'd still be an improvement on that cunting dump pile of rectal  AIDS infused discharge.

• Like 2

Guest JackoTC

pigs blood and filled it with ferret shit and it'd still be an improvement on that cunting dump pile of rectal  AIDS infused discharge.

​And that's just the folks who work there.

Jackers, it's positively barbarous up here. People are indulging in friendly platitudes and eye contact, and prices aren't kept prohibitively high enough to discourage the riff raff. Even the beggars have got a friendly word and a wink for the weary passerby. It's like some despotic communist utopia. Utterly fucking disgraceful. I do my best to be civilised and grunt and threaten serving staff with a damn good thrashing if they so much as raise their eyes from the floor, but damn their fucking eyes, they just won't be broken.

Guest deebom

Every new building seems to have won awards. I work in a building designed by Sir Norman Foster, it's ten years old and is a pile of shit. It leaks like a sieve when it rains, It's falling apart and all the fittings and fixtures are 'bespoke' which means after ten years everything is irreplaceable, or can only be ordered in batches of 50 at extortionate prices.

Every new building seems to have won awards. I work in a building designed by Sir Norman Foster, it's ten years old and is a pile of shit. It leaks like a sieve when it rains, It's falling apart and all the fittings and fixtures are 'bespoke' which means after ten years everything is irreplaceable, or can only be ordered in batches of 50 at extortionate prices.

Jesus Christ bombsy, you're not Angela Merkel are you?

I'd bulldoze the fucking shithouse; preferably with that cunt-lipped dwarf Sturgeon nailed to a fucking desk in the centre of it. The repair bills top £110,000 a month at present. The bastard who designed it has gone on record as asserting that it'd be cheaper pulling the fucking place down by 2020 than constantly throwing other cunts' money at it. Did I mention that Sturgeon is a cunt?

• Like 2

Fuck me, I could've knocked one out over a Wendy house, doused it in pigs blood and filled it with ferret shit and it'd still be an improvement on that cunting dump pile of rectal  AIDS infused discharge.

​I'm getting mixed signals here Dec. Do you like the place or not?

​Him!? Sir Norman Shit of 'Emperors New Clothes'?

Cunt knocks up a rudimentary sand castle and the Gompertz-clone bedwetters are bringing themselves off over it, their black-rimmed faux NHS-specs getting all steamed up with the fevered air of almost sexual tension. The fact his works are more angular than David Coulthard's jawline and as functional as a fucked clock mean nothing to these ivory-towered Jessicas.