CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Obese bastards

Guest DingTheRioja

Guest judgetwi

​No, it was judys' usual comments about everyone and everything being racist at base.

He's the one who needs to chage his fucking record, or piss off and vent his spleen down the local Derby 'n Joan, this is about nominating cunts, and obesearrow-10x10.png bastards are cunts.

Lazy, greedy, expensive, ruining the economy, the planets resources and everyone else's enjoyment, cunts. 

Who wants to sit next to a 25 stone smelly sweating bastard who ripples at least 6 inches into the space either side of him that other people have paid good moneyarrow-10x10.png to travel in to their jollies?

..and considering his usual homophobic rants he can fuck right off on the prejudice front....

​My homophobia is undeniable but i would like to know where you can find any"rants" written by me. You will find plenty of that on here but i have yet to note any objection made by you. May i refer you to the Alan Carr thread? It is full of homophobia, none of it written by me, and a reference to Mr. Carr's alleged penchant for "8 year old boys." That's something i would never say in a million years but i don't see any objection to such an appalling accusation. I would be interested in your opinion on this matter.

Guest DingTheRioja

​My homophobia is undeniable but i would like to know where you can find any"rants" written by me. You will find plenty of that on here but i have yet to note any objection made by you. May i refer you to the Alan Carr thread? It is full of homophobia, none of it written by me, and a reference to Mr. Carr's alleged penchant for "8 year old boys." That's something i would never say in a million years but i don't see any objection to such an appalling accusation. I would be interested in your opinion on this matter.

• ​I don't see a reference to kids
  • I didn't comment on that thread, hadn't seen it.
  • most of that thread is not specifically that he is a cunt because he is gay, but about him "playing on his gayness".. "ooooo look at me, aren't I a screamer!!"
  • I can't be arsed to search through your history, but you do often rail against gays or call everyone gay/bender/etc

My opinion is;-

Since you are so prejudiced with your own homophobia, you automatically lose the right to complain about anyone elses' prejudices.

Edited by DingTheRioja
more bollox....

Guest judgetwi
  • ​I don't see a reference to kids
  • I didn't comment on that threadarrow-10x10.png, hadn't seen it.
  • most of that threadarrow-10x10.png is not specifically that he is a cunt because he is gay, but about him "playing on his gayness".. "ooooo look at me, aren't I a screamer!!"
  • I can't be arsed to search through your history, but you do often rail against gays or call everyone gay/bender/etc

My opinion is;-

Since you are so prejudiced with your own homophobia, you automatically lose the right to complain about anyone elses' prejudices.

​The word "prejudiced" implies an illogical bias. I don't consider this prejudice to be illogical although i accept i am one of the few who has not been brainwashed by the liberal Islington elite into believing that this perversion is somehow normal. Ironically the only cunts i have met recently who agree with me are Bible bashers. I abhor the idea of sharing a platform with those hypocrites but then i have never claimed to love my fellow man.....far from it. Unlike you i don't deny my prejudice and am prepared to defend it. When yours are pointed out you vehemently deny it and cry like a girl. Either put up or shut up. By the way i'm also prejudiced against burglars, muggers, kiddy fiddlers, politicians and the fucking Millwall scum. So fucking what?

Guest judgetwi

Fuck me, it's very warm today. May i suggest a suitable nomination for some bore?............Fat Porkers Not Wearing Enough Clothes In The Hot Weather. It's a winner, trust me.

Guest Bill Stickers

Ironically the only cunts i have met recently who agree with me are Bible bashers.

​Re-read your statement back.

If you ever find yourself in a situation where the only people who agree with you are hyper-religious cunts, you're in the wrong.

Guest DingTheRioja

​The word "prejudiced" implies an illogical bias. I don't consider this prejudice to be illogical although i accept i am one of the few who has not been brainwashed by the liberal Islington elite into believing that this perversion is somehow normal. Ironically the only cunts i have met recently who agree with me are Bible bashers. I abhor the idea of sharing a platform with those hypocrites but then i have never claimed to love my fellow man.....far from it. Unlike you i don't deny my prejudice and am prepared to defend it. When yours are pointed out you vehemently deny it and cry like a girl. Either put up or shut up. By the way i'm also prejudiced against burglars, muggers, kiddy fiddlers, politicians and the fucking Millwall scum. So fucking what?

​Nope, wrong.  Prejudice is, in simple terms "to pre-judge" someone or something for any reason, rational or not.

I am prejudiced against certain types/people/religion/whatevers because of my previous experience with them, not on spurious bullshit about whether "they are sub-human" or if their "lifestyle choice" is the same as mine or not..... I take most people as I meet them, however, there are "certain people" with whom all of my previous experience with is entirely negative... this is what I base my "prejudices" on.... I am happy for them to prove me otherwise..

As a metaphor, I have not, as yet, found a single shellfish that I can even keep in my mouth for more than a second or two, nevermind chew, swallow and ask for more.  I have tried whelks, mussels, prawns, razorclams, normal clams and a few others, I have not tried an oyster and I never will, cooked or raw, because of my previous experience of every single shellfish I have tried.  A few of them even make me puke if I have eaten them by accident in some dish where they were hiding out of sight... I am prejudiced against all forms of shellfish, with good reason.

Back to the original point.  I hate fat people.  They are causing themselves, me, and you, problems in various ways because they eat too much, eat shit, do no exercise.  The fact that they are fucking ugly is just another nail in the oversized coffin.

I have worked with, and been friends with, some extremely over-the-top screaming benders... they were a great laugh to be around, always willing, and able, to say the wrong thing to anyone for a laugh, and I took the absolute rip out of them to their faces, they didn't fucking care because it was all a laugh... I will take the piss out of anyone and everyone for any slight dig I can possibly muster, pakis, jews, blacks, women, gingers, scots, french and even poofs... I don't give a fuck.

The difference is, that I don't hate people for what they are, but how they use what they are be it calling the racecard, claiming "political ayslum" just cos they are paki/dago/wop/wog/nigger/chink or any other fucking slang name you care to accuse me of using, when all they want is a council house and some dole, stoning women for driving...

A cunt is a cunt. Calling the racecard or whatever makes you a bigger cunt.

Being a raging homophobe (being gay is perfectly legal in this country when of the correct age) automatically loses you the right to complain about others being bastards to x, y or z.  You want to live where being gay is illegal? Fuck off to Russia or some muslim nutter country... see how long you last in their society.

You forget, that the more raging queers there are, all the more hot totty for us red blooded males.. oh.. I see.. nevermind...

Guest judgetwi

I think you have got the membership of this site covered there.....​

​A bit harsh Doc. I have seen no evidence of that although there are many threads i don't bother opening. Perhaps i should have added......" and many other cunts too numerous to mention." My mistake.

Guest judgetwi

​Nope, wrong.  Prejudice is, in simple terms "to pre-judge" someone or something for any reason, rational or not.

I am prejudiced against certain types/people/religion/whatevers because of my previous experience with them, not on spurious bullshit about whether "they are sub-human" or if their "lifestyle choice" is the same as mine or not..... I take most people as I meet them, however, there are "certain people" with whom all of my previous experience with is entirely negative... this is what I base my "prejudices" on.... I am happy for them to prove me otherwise..

As a metaphor, I have not, as yet, found a single shellfish that I can even keep in my mouth for more than a second or two, nevermind chew, swallow and ask for more.  I have tried whelks, mussels, prawns, razorclams, normal clams and a few others, I have not tried an oyster and I never will, cooked or raw, because of my previous experience of every single shellfish I have tried.  A few of them even make me puke if I have eaten them by accidentarrow-10x10.png in some dish where they were hiding out of sight... I am prejudiced against all forms of shellfish, with good reason.

Back to the original point.  I hate fatarrow-10x10.png people.  They are causing themselves, me, and you, problems in various ways because they eat too much, eat shit, do no exercisearrow-10x10.png.  The fact that they are fucking ugly is just another nail in the oversized coffin.

I have worked with, and been friends with, some extremely over-the-top screaming benders... they were a great laugh to be around, always willing, and able, to say the wrong thing to anyone for a laugh, and I took the absolute rip out of them to their faces, they didn't fucking care because it was all a laugh... I will take the piss out of anyone and everyone for any slight dig I can possibly muster, pakis, jews, blacks, women, gingers, scots, french and even poofs... I don't give a fuck.

The difference is, that I don't hate people for what they are, but how they use what they are be it calling the racecard, claimingarrow-10x10.png "political ayslum" just cos they are paki/dago/wop/wog/nigger/chink or any other fucking slang name you care to accuse me of using, when all they want is a council house and some dole, stoning women for driving...

A cunt is a cunt. Calling the racecard or whatever makes you a bigger cunt.

Being a raging homophobe (being gay is perfectly legal in this country when of the correct age) automatically loses you the right to complain about others being bastards to x, y or z.  You want to live where being gay is illegal? Fuck off to Russia or some muslim nutter country... see how long you last in their society.

You forget, that the more raging queers there are, all the more hot totty for us red blooded males.. oh.. I see.. nevermind...

​Those "slang names" are, in fact highly offensive as you would know if you had a brain. Quite clearly you have never met a gay in your life. The ones you have such a laugh with are simply cardboard cut-out limp wristed effeminate stereotypes you have seen on the telly you sad little man. The Music Hall died a long time ago but the characters still exist in the minds of the dumb. You should take a walk past the gay bars opposite South Clapham station. At this time of the year the clientele occupy most of the pavement. You won't find many Alan Carrs or Julian Clarys there. Try some of your hilarious double entendre comedy there and you will end up in the gutter spitting teetharrow-10x10.png and blood. Trust me. You last sentence betrays your profound stupidity and the total confusion in your tiny brain. You don't like "people of colour", as the Americans say, but you haven't got the bottle to say it. I really don't know why. From what i have seen you won't get banned on this site. No problem.

Guest judgetwi

​Re-read your statement back.

If you ever find yourself in a situation where the only people who agree with you are hyper-religious cunts, you're in the wrong.

​Exactly the dilemma i expressed but you aren't bright enough to see it.

Guest judgetwi

​The louder they shout out against it the more they have to hide.

​Well make up your mind Snitcher. Either i'm a poof cunt or a cunt for hating the poofs. Painted yourself into a corner again bright boy?

Guest Bill Stickers

​Exactly the dilemma i expressed but you aren't bright enough to see it.

​It's not a dilemma for anyone with half a brain. In your case, I was trying to solve the dilemma for you.

Guest Keith Lard

​Those "slang names" are, in fact highly offensive as you would know if you had a brain. Quite clearly you have never met a gay in your life. The ones you have such a laugh with are simply cardboard cut-out limp wristed effeminate stereotypes you have seen on the telly you sad little man. The Music Hall died a long time ago but the characters still exist in the minds of the dumb. You should take a walk past the gay bars opposite South Clapham station. At this time of the year the clientele occupy most of the pavement. You won't find many Alan Carrs or Julian Clarys there. Try some of your hilarious double entendre comedy there and you will end up in the gutter spitting teetharrow-10x10.png and blood. Trust me. You last sentence betrays your profound stupidity and the total confusion in your tiny brain. You don't like "people of colour", as the Americans say, but you haven't got the bottle to say it. I really don't know why. From what i have seen you won't get banned on this site. No problem.

​Do you want to suck my dick Judge?

Guest judgetwi

​Do you want to suck my dick Judge?

​Listen you sad pathetic cunt. Stick to what you're good at.......attracting abuse from the dimmos because you have nothing to say. They give you what you want so don't bother me and ...........well, it's quite obvious i don't bother you. You're way out of your depth trying to communicate with me sad boy.

Guest Keith Lard

​Listen you sad pathetic cunt. Stick to what you're good at.......attracting abuse from the dimmos because you have nothing to say. They give you what you want so don't bother me and ...........well, it's quite obvious i don't bother you. You're way out of your depth trying to communicate with me sad boy.

​Do you want me to suck your dick instead Judge?

Guest Alfie Noakes

​Do you want me to suck your dick instead Judge?

Proof that you are in denial of being gay keith. You have stated that you want sex with a woman, but you obviously want sex with men. Go to Brighton, the clubs in Kemp Town will cater for all your needs.

Guest Keith Lard

Proof that you are in denial of being gay keith. You have stated that you want sex with a woman, but you obviously want sex with men. Go to Brighton, the clubs in Kemp Town will cater for all your needs.

​Now listen here poop-brain, all because I want certain men to suck my dick doesn't mean I'm gay. Now fuck off you cunt!

Guest Snatch

​Well make up your mind Snitcher. Either i'm a poof cunt or a cunt for hating the poofs. Painted yourself into a corner again bright boy?

​Not in a corner at all Jude. Your the one who so often spouts your hatred for them it sounds like your in denial.