CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Shredded jeans

White Cunt

Guest nobgobbler

Indeed, what will be next? Shit stained white pants have already been invented by our own Bill Stickyknickers so if we can get Justin Bieber to wear a pair we'll be filthy rich in no time. I claim my 12 per cent finders fee.

Guest Bill Stickers

I remember my father seeing shredded jeans for the first time in the states when I was a teenager.

He very loudly declared "These look like they've been shagged out by my grandad!" and had to leave the shop he was so angry.

Do these things come pre-shredded or do you buy them new and then go for the whole custom-shredded badass heavy rock dude thing once you get them home?

At the risk of going all Punkape on yo' asses (what a hideous image), as they don't allow these things in the Club Enclosure at Cheltenham or Ascot, it's all lost on me. Kempton would probably let them in. It's like Yates Wine Lodge at closing time down there.

Guest DingTheRioja

Hostel. I have a small fridge for my Value Coke and it's amazing how many Pringles tubes I can get under the bed. I haven't opened the curtains since february.

​Druggie!!!!!!!

(sorry, couldn't resist....)

Oh, and which February?

Do these things come pre-shredded or do you buy them new and then go for the whole custom-shredded badass heavy rock dude thing once you get them home?.

​I remember when faded and ripped 501s became de rigueur in the 80's.. I happened to live in that shithole down south for about 6 months, and half the builders I knew were going and buying brand spanking 501s for £45 (iirc), wearing them on site for a week or two and doing there best to fuck them up, stained, ripped, scraped, washing them every day with a few drops of bleach in the machine and drying them in the sun, then selling them down Camden for £80-90...

All the fucking wannabe "up and coming rock stars" were snapping them up the second they hit the stalls... you could spot them a mile off because the seams never fucked up or softened like proper old jeans did...

....same with the fucked up Jack Daniels t-shirts, someone once asked me where I bought my JD t-shirt cos he thought it was "fucking ace dude, so fucked and faded, man"... his face visibly dropped when I told him I bought it about 6 years before, "oop north", me being the soppy cunt I was, I was too busy pissing myself laughing instead of trying to sell him it for £50, he would easily have paid that for a £10 fucked up t-shirt...

​Druggie!!!!!!!

(sorry, couldn't resist....)

Oh, and which February?

​I remember when faded and ripped 501s became de rigueur in the 80's.. I happened to live in that shithole down south for about 6 months, and half the builders I knew were going and buying brand spanking 501s for £45 (iirc), wearing them on site for a week or two and doing there best to fuck them up, stained, ripped, scraped, washing them every day with a few drops of bleach in the machine and drying them in the sun, then selling them down Camden for £80-90...

All the fucking wannabe "up and coming rock stars" were snapping them up the second they hit the stalls... you could spot them a mile off because the seams never fucked up or softened like proper old jeans did...

....same with the fucked up Jack Daniels t-shirts, someone once asked me where I bought my JD t-shirt cos he thought it was "fucking ace dude, so fucked and faded, man"... his face visibly dropped when I told him I bought it about 6 years before, "oop north", me being the soppy cunt I was, I was too busy pissing myself laughing instead of trying to sell him it for £50, he would easily have paid that for a £10 fucked up t-shirt...

​It's amazing isn't it, the lengths people will go to look 'authentic' - bar actually being authentic of course. Way too much effort involved in that.

Guest yariman

Alas, when you can get the current fashionable pre - ripped jeans from Primark it appears that even effort has been sacrificed in the mindless quest to look like a sack of fucking shit. 

Alas, when you can get the current fashionable pre - ripped jeans from Primark it appears that even effort has been sacrificed in the mindless quest to look like a sack of fucking shit. 

You should post more often yazzer, you're a voice of reason amongst the utter fucking bollocks usually spouted by the opposite sex. But don't neglect the housework or it's the fucking ducking stool for you.

Guest Gong Farmer

No, you just need reading glasses.

​I don't think so. I can eat four of the fuckers without a  problem nowadays whereas as a kid I struggled with the three the advertisements were trying to force feed me with "CAN YOU EAT THREE SHREDDED WHEAT?".. with some cunty pisstaking  Star Wars-esque thing going on. They must be half the size and double the cost nowadays and are a diabolical liberty.

Guest Alfie Noakes

​I don't think so. I can eat four of the fuckers without a  problem nowadays whereas as a kid I struggled with the three the advertisements were trying to force feed me with "CAN YOU EAT THREE SHREDDED WHEAT?".. with some cunty pisstaking  Star Wars-esque thing going on. They must be half the size and double the cost nowadays and are a diabolical liberty.

Its all getting much smaller these days. If it gets much smaller, well thats when I take the pills. All of them!

Do these things come pre-shredded or do you buy them new and then go for the whole custom-shredded badass heavy rock dude thing once you get them home?

At the risk of going all Punkape on yo' asses (what a hideous image), as they don't allow these things in the Club Enclosure at Cheltenham or Ascot, it's all lost on me. Kempton would probably let them in. It's like Yates Wine Lodge at closing time down there.

These things are sold custom-fucked. I have seen some on hangers in shops, thinking of the knob mentality who would buy and wear them. Normally, you would return a damaged item for a refund, in this case you pay for the cuntomisation. Sometimes handsomely. I suppose some cunts who fart extensively or suffer from sweaty bollocks syndrome will find those beneficial. The rest of humanity should avoid at all cost.

Guest Alfie Noakes

Some cunt in the 1980's offered me £75 for the jeans I was wearing when I smashed my motorbike, real wear and tear, with added blood stains,  skin, bone and hair.

Guest Fatty

Some cunt in the 1980's offered me £75 for the jeans I was wearing when I smashed my motorbike, real wear and tear, with added blood stains,  skin, bone and hair.

Bargain