CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

STRESS

Eddie

Weak and lazy individuals have replaced hiding behind back aches to hiding behind stress as an excuse for long term sickness. The benefits blob 'white Dee' could not work due to depression, didn't stop the fat cunt managing to appear on every tv show and be interviewed by every magazine for months. Obviously this  depression on occurs when real work is mentioned.  Its about time we stopped benefits for the stressed, they are all lazy cunts.

Guest Fatty

Weak and lazy individuals have replaced hiding behind back aches to hiding behind stress as an excuse for long term sickness. The benefits blob 'white Dee' could not work due to depression, didn't stop the fat cunt managing to appear on every tv show and be interviewed by every magazine for months. Obviously this  depression on occurs when real work is mentioned.  Its about time we stopped benefits for the stressed, they are all lazy cunts.

​Fuck me Jizz, I'm thinking this will cause a stink as most of the cunts on here are claiming benefits, especially those two fudge packers Jazz and Keith!

​Fuck me Jizz, I'm thinking this will cause a stink as most of the cunts on here are claiming benefits, especially those two fudge packers Jazz and Keith!

​Keith is in a constant state of stress, waiting for the knock on the door.

Edited by Mrs Roops

Guest Fatty

Fucking hell Fatty, you controversial (and soppy) cunt! What have you been saying that warrants deletion?

Found a few pics of the Brony clan, obviously not PC.