CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Those who think Chinese is the superior takeaway option

Guest Bill Stickers

Guest Keith Lard

Chinese food is not supposed to be a gourmet treat, it's shit fried crap to soak up beer and whiskey when your fed up with the usual standard curry. Takeaway anything is not Michelin star grade material, however does the job before the pass out stage in the back of a taxi.

​That's my Saturday nights.

Guest JackoTC

Anyone who opts for Chinese food instead of Thai, Indian, Lebanese, or any other cuisine for that matter, is a fucking imbecile with the palette of a 5 year old child with ADHD.

Yes, we can't move for Lebanese restaurants and takeaways round here. Its the same in every Cambridgeshire village. Cock. ​

Guest Fatty

I love chinky tucker,

Friday night:cold beer,

Take-away delivery of Ribs,sauce & Chicken fried rice,

Bongo dvd in the player

realising they've fucked up your order

Riceless!

I'm 'ere all week

Fuck me, does Broadmoor allow you to do this?

I thought I had finally found a post that had not been contaminated by the tedious outpourings of vajazzle. A few posts down though and I encountered his insidious bollocks. Jazz, pleeeeeasse please please, fuck off again. This site had substantially improved in your absence, but you're ruining and flooding it with utter fucking repetetive bollocks.

Guest Bill Stickers

Yes, we can't move for Lebanese restaurants and takeaways round here. Its the same in every Cambridgeshire village. Cock. ​

​I'm sorry I'm such a cosmopolitan cunt.

Perhaps I should have my username changed to that.

So vajazzle, since you insist on being a sad fucking bastard who defines his self worth by how many likes he's received on a website, we will address that. Apparently you've received "far too many likes recently" and this renders my arguement, that you're a humourless, boring cunt, null and void.

I do not give a fuck about any of this, but it amuses me that you choose to. Mainly because you've had one like for your last 15 posts and I've had 11 for my last 15. You can't argue with stats you desperate pathetic fucking wanker. People don't find you entertaining. I suggest you remedy the situation by either upping your game or killing yourself.

Cunt.

Guest JackoTC

So vajazzle, since you insist on being a sad fucking bastard who defines his self worth by how many likes he's received on a website, we will address that. Apparently you've received "far too many likes recently" and this renders my arguement, that you're a humourless, boring cunt, null and void.

I do not give a fuck about any of this, but it amuses me that you choose to. Mainly because you've had one like for your last 15 posts and I've had 11 for my last 15. You can't argue with stats you desperate pathetic fucking wanker. People don't find you entertaining. I suggest you remedy the situation by either upping your game or killing yourself.

Cunt.

​Fuck sake Deco, don't get so heavy. What you need is a night out in Yarmouth. Loads of cheap lagers and maybe get one ear pierced like every other male there. Let me know and I'll meet you over there. Its fucking horrible, but its good to have strong drink and watch the plebs.