CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Keith Harris

Cuntybaws

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
11 minutes ago, Decimus said:

That stupid cunt Rod Hull always fucked me off. Silly twat fell off of his roof trying to tune the aerial into Emmerdale. What a fucking liability.

I recall I heard that on the 9 o'clock news years ago - I laughed as I hated the cunt as a lad, with his desperate crotch-grabbing shenanigans, though now that I mention it, it was quite a ploy - to be an ugly old cunt like that and be able to sexually assault the ladies (and the gents) on national TV and get an uncomfortable laugh of sorts. Ah, to be a pervert in the 70's!

I bet I would not get away with going down the local with a shite sock puppet and brutally rummaging round birds keks.

18 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

I recall I heard that on the 9 o'clock news years ago - I laughed as I hated the cunt as a lad, with his desperate crotch-grabbing shenanigans, though now that I mention it, it was quite a ploy - to be an ugly old cunt like that and be able to sexually assault the ladies (and the gents) on national TV and get an uncomfortable laugh of sorts. Ah, to be a pervert in the 70's!

I bet I would not get away with going down the local with a shite sock puppet and brutally rummaging round birds keks.

The vicar at the church in Eltham our junior school went to had a Emu puppet, gave a excellent wank.

I think all the people mentioned above were funnier than Barrymore. And Lenny fucking Henry. Fucking unfunny cunts. Burn the twats on sight. Had a tip. Barrymore may be in the vicinity of a swimming pool and/or puffs.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
3 hours ago, Decimus said:

That stupid cunt Rod Hull always fucked me off. Silly twat fell off of his roof trying to tune the aerial into Emmerdale. What a fucking liability

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
4 hours ago, Decimus said:

That stupid cunt Rod Hull always fucked me off. Silly twat fell off of his roof trying to tune the aerial into Emmerdale. What a fucking liability.

He was shit, but I loved it, when he had that boring cunt Parkinson on his arse.