CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Keith Harris

Cuntybaws

Up against some stiff competition (no rigor mortis pun intended) Harris was quite simply the least talented and least funny ventriloquist ever. Mind you, Roger de Courcey gave him a run for his money - I've seen less lip movement in a lesbian fisting video - but Nookie Bear was an inspired comic creation compared to Cuddles the fucking monkey!

• Like 2

Guest DingTheRioja

there was some programme a while back about th old has-beens trying to make a comeback.. he was on it... he  still thought he was the dogs bollocks and his mum went to most of his gigs (yep.. he was still peddling that shit around)... she kept saying stuff like "oh... he's SOOO talented isn't he.. he's wonderful, I don't know why he doesnt have his own TV show.. the BBC don't know anything do they.."

Up against some stiff competition (no rigor mortis pun intended) Harris was quite simply the least talented and least funny ventriloquist ever. Mind you, Roger de Courcey gave him a run for his money - I've seen less lip movement in a lesbian fisting video - but Nookie Bear was an inspired comic creation compared to Cuddles the fucking monkey!

Stephen hawkings best ventriloquist I have ever seen 

Guest Fatty

In fairness, he does go out of his way, by sticking with his convictions. 

You are truly a boring cunt, can't you just bbq in a room and seal it? Do the world a favour

Guest Bill Stickers

WAD seems to be your new word of the week then? Another unprecedented moment of originality and comedic genius on your part Jazz!

After the hilarity of Bozo, which had me guffawing and chortling away like billy-o for the last seven days, I'm not sure my lungs will be able to cope with this new onslaught of comedy.

What will we get in week three? I just can't wait! Dur-brain? Plonker? Perhaps even Dick Nipple?

Guest Fatty

WAD seems to be your new word of the week then? Another unprecedented moment of originality and comedic genius on your part Jazz!

After the hilarity of Bozo, which had me guffawing and chortling away like billy-o for the last seven days, I'm not sure my lungs will be able to cope with this new onslaught of comedy.

What will we get in week three? I just can't wait! Dur-brain? Plonker? Perhaps even Dick Nipple?

See what you've done there stickers,  you've given him 3 weeks worth of insults,  soppy cunt.

Guest Fatty

No Jazz, it's "Fuck off, you WAD." 

I think Creep is scheduled as the Word of the Week (henceforth WOW) for sometime in mid-June?

Make you right there, albeit you're still a cunt.

I once knew a club singer called Dicky Hart. His pianist was called Lance Boyle..... True!

• 7 months later...