CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts that have a piss and then walk out without washing their hands!

Neil

You walk into a public lav to have a wazz and the cunt thats already at the urinal zips up his cecks and strolls out without washing his piss soaked digits putting his cheesy fucking fingers all over the door handle that you have got get hold of to exit the bogs,dirty cunts one and all.In Cyprus last year I went to the crapper to find the restuarant owner zipping up,fastening his belt as I entered and off he breezed straight out the fucking door and by the time I'd got back down to my table the cunt already had his stinky fingers all over some poor fuckers plate containing a freshly cooked meal..Buon appetite Cunt!.WASH YOUR FUCKING HANDS YOU DIRTY CUNTS

I do a fair bit of work on the cruise liners, and always take great care to wash my hands before boarding any vessel. In MRSA, usually, if I can't get hold of any norovirus.

Incidentally, a word of warning to those embarking on their "cruise of a lifetime..." don't complain about any delays in boarding times. If they keep you waiting for more than two hours, make your excuses and fuck off home. They're taking the bodies off.

Guest DrCunt

Young man [after seeing Winston Churchill leave the bathroom without washing his hands]: At Eton, they taught us to wash our hands after using the toilet.
Churchill: At Harrow, they taught us not to piss on our hands.

I recall Alan "Tubby" Tucker from the Upper Fourth - a spotty oik who brought a whole new dimension to immaturity - who thought it the height of wit to ask girls what hand they used to wipe after a visit to the toilet. (The only answer that could prevent a barrage of abuse was, "Hand? I use toilet paper, you cunt!")

I believe he now works in the Marketing department at Andrex.

• Like 1

They should re-introduce paper towels in bogs. Those fucking wall-mounted hand dryers are shit. The one in my local sounds like a Lancaster bomber taking off but emits the equivalent force of a wet fart. You inevitably end up having to dry your hands on your trousers or waste valuable drinking time. I would advise any visitors to avoid the complimentary bowls of peanuts on the bar.

Those dyson airblades nearly take your fucking hands off. I had a nightmare once where I used one and staggered out of the bogs with my arms severed at the wrists. The dyson cunt should stick to what he knows, selling hideously noisy hoovers that don't work.

Guest nobgobbler

These dirty cunts need hosing down with boiling water and bleach. I checked out a local restaurant on trip advisor and the latest comment was about a chef having a shit and not washing his hands. I'd have been straight onto the health department. The dirty fucker. If I wanted shit in my food I'd dine at mcdonalds.