CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts that press lift buttons when it's blatantly fucking obvious somebody has already pressed it

camberwell gypsy

Not just lift buttons but also at crossings. The button is alight so therefore it has been programmed to send the lift to that floor. What, do these morons think that the lift says "Nope I'm going to ignore him but you, I like you because your touch is do much better than his you gorgeous thing you". Fucking twats.

Not just lift buttons but also at crossings. The button is alight so therefore it has been programmed to send the lift to that floor. What, do these morons think that the lift says "Nope I'm going to ignore him but you, I like you because your touch is do much better than his you gorgeous thing you". Fucking twats.

Or cunts that press up and down buttons at the same time, lift arrives full of people , cunt asks "are you going up?" ,  "No going down and we wouldn't have stopped and you would not need to ask if you just pressed the up button , cunt"

Guest DingTheRioja

Face it, as a species, we just love pressing buttons

And twiddling knobs.

And poking holes!

​Right, I'm compiling all those together and selling them to a Publisher...

What? No? Why?

It's about as well fucking written as that Shades of Grey bollocks... and probably more sexy...

Guest deebom

I see this all the time at work, someone gets in the lift, chooses the floor then presses the door close button, because waiting an extra 5 seconds for the door to close is so tedious. I think it's a nervous reaction at them being overawed at my presence.