CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Jib Jab

Guest Bill Stickers

Guest Bill Stickers

Jib Jab bills itself as a "digital media company dedicated to making funny things worth sharing." Apparently, little men with clip art faces, dancing to Pharrell's Happy, now constitutes "world-class original entertainment on the Internet."

After quickly visiting the site, I became worried that I had suffered some kind of catastrophic brain aneurysm, causing me to entirely lose my sense of humour. None of the content seemed even remotely funny! In fact, I'd go so far as to say it is a bastion of total bollocks, aimed at titillating the lowest common denominator who think they are politically aware or amusing. 

To put my mind at ease, I managed to access a report of the website's typical user demographics. 98% of the website traffic is generated from one IP address in Scunthrope, and 98% of users are also classed as unemployed, morbidly obese cunts, with a raft of non-diagnosed medical conditions typically leading to rampant paranoia, fantasising, and volatile, hilarious outbursts.

Weird, eh?

Jazz, this Jib Jab bollocks you keep churning out needs to stop. It wasn't funny the first time it was posted, and it certainly won't be when you trot it out for it's 600th fucking outing. You've misjudged your captive audience. Sure Profb is a mentally deficient imbecile, and Neil will laugh at anything after four litres of diamond white, but the rest of us have what's called a sense of humour. Have you ever considered a career as a children's entertainer? Jib Jab would be right up their street. No doubt you could chuckle along hysterically with them like a fucking idiot and feel a sense of acceptance you've never felt with any adult who is compos mentis. I shudder to think what you're going to wheel out as your next "hilarious" act. Fart jokes? Quotes from Miranda? Maybe a novelty catchphrase? Stick to what you're good at, ranting like a paranoid, delusional freak. Your pathetic meltdowns are the only thing mildly entertaining about you.

​You Bozo. Aint you truly a fucking dork... YES, it's about Jib-Jab, and not me or even YOU for that matter, and so Fuck Off.  

Of course it's not about you, or the fact you keep posting shitty, unfunny, childish shit from the Jib Jab website. It's a complete fucking coincidence that Bill nominated it, and it is in no way a reflection of your tedious overuse of it. Idiot.

ADMIN: Have a word with this fucking menace Dickipudding. He's back on his Jazz this and Jazz that shit yet again. Not that he ever seems to have anything better to do.  He obviously wishes this to escalate, but not this time. He's on his own with this one. The Fartsliced-Bozo that he is.  

Oooo teacher, Decimus is making me look a stupid cunt again, please make him go away and stop being so mean to me. You little fucking pussy. On my own am I? Did I start the nom? Have a word with yourself, if you werent posting a continuous stream of utter fucking bollocks and contributed anything of note, you wouldn't be ripped so much. I'm not obsessed with you, I just point out the fact that you're a fucking tedious bore more often than anyone else.

Of course, I could be out on a limb here, but I for one do not think that Jib Jab is a cunt. Sure, most of the cunts that feature in a Jib Jab are very much indeed Cunts, but that's a different kettle of fish. As for Stickers so-called research, that may be all well and good, but its hardly cast in stone and has simply been made-up to add insult to his own injury, as his nomynomnom is not really about Jib Jab at all, Is it. 

​You Bozo. Aint you truly a fucking dork... YES, it's about Jib-Jab, and not me or even YOU for that matter, and so Fuck Off.  

Make your fucking mind up.

I think Jib Jab is a complete and utter load of infantile fucking shit.

In terms of cringeworthy shitness, it's right up there with the Billy Bass singing fish and a middle aged single mother working on the Asda deli counter who finds it absolutelty hilarious to scream "am I bovvered?" non fucking stop.

• Like 2

​Or in other words, right up YOUR street...

http://www.jibjab.com/view/phMFXwZCTja6CYaQGF1uKQ 

This is a nom about Jib Jab, and I merely stated my view of it. However, since you have decided to make it personal, I will add that it appears to be right up YOUR street (see how I used capitals there) as you have been FLOODING the site with pathetic, childish videos continually for days now. Fucking idiot.

• Like 1

Guest yariman

This nom is great, it keeps making me laugh whilst I endure another shit bus ride home from work. Reading the bile of grown men bickering over, about, and around, something called 'Jib Jab' is hilarious. 

This nom is great, it keeps making me laugh whilst I endure another shit bus ride home from work. Reading the bile of grown men bickering over, about, and around, something called 'Jib Jab' is hilarious. 

Glad to be of service Yariman, but please be aware that not all parties in this discussion are grown men. One is a retarded child with way too much time on his hands.

• Like 1

​Best you stay on the bus... You have too many admiring Bozo's on here for any liking. 

What does this even mean? Even when you're not posting your shitty little videos, half of what you type makes absolutely no fucking sense. I've even tried running this through google translate on its " absolute fucking imbecile to English" setting, but I still can't decipher it. If you're going to respond to people, at least have the decency to make it intelligible, you fucking thick pleb.

• Like 1