CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

No matter which radio station you listen to, be it BBC 1, 2 and all the Xtra/Asian/+1 bollocks, not to mention your local bastard stations, there is always some gormless fuckwit screaming in your ear. 

What happened to introducing songs briefly without giving opinions on the news (the news has its own section), the weather (the weather has its own section) or what they had for dinner last night? Not to mention their inexplicable inability to differentiate their playlists. DJs used to have a personality, now it's dictated to them from higher up and they play a predetermined pile of wank. Anyway...

There are talk radio stations for that non-sequitur bollocks. I'm on a long journey, shut the fuck up and play some music you cunts.

Edited by nocti
autocorrect cunt spellings

Good nom. The worst are the poxy breakfast shows where they are surrounded by minions who cackle like drains when the dj says something. Then there is Geoff Lloyd who has these little skits throughout his show ably assisted by son whiny voiced harpy and then there is Jeremy Vine who should be shunted off to Radio 4.

I now listen to Jack fm which has no DJs and a wider playlist and has funny voice-overs by Paul Darrow of Blakes 7 fame.

Unfortunately we cant get it hear yet in London but I listen on line. If you're driving through the West country or live that way you can get it.

If anyone is familiar with it let me know what you think

• Like 1

Guest Bill Stickers

All local radio hosts in the South East have exactly the same voice and mannerisms. I think they are so scared of offending anyone with wit or intelligence, they churn out thousands of human clones from a factory line in Swindon.

POLITICAL CORRECTNESS GORNNNN MAAAAAAAAAAAAAD

All local radio hosts in the South East have exactly the same voice and mannerisms. I think they are so scared of offending anyone with wit or intelligence, they churn out thousands of human clones from a factory line in Swindon.

POLITICAL CORRECTNESS GORNNNN MAAAAAAAAAAAAAD

POLITICAL CORRECTNESS GORNNNN MAAAAAAAAAAAAAD… Noted. 

​That's not entirely true.. smuggy. LBC's Nick Abbot, although restricted, has both wit and intelligence.

It's a job for cunts, from the wedding disco dj to the bell ends on radio 1. Lots of arrests sir jimmy , Jonathan king, paul Gambaccini and currently Dr fox. I just hope the authorities can pin something on Chris moyles because that fat cunt sums up the 'profession' perfectly.