CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Andy Murray has ........

colonelkurtz

Guest judgetwi

The usual pop at a professional sportsman by the cack-handed, knock kneed fucking poofs who always had a sick note for PE at school. I'm sorry i took the piss and called you a mummy's boy wanker ok? That was a long time ago so get over yourself for fucks sake. The OP can't even be bothered to explain what his beef is, the fucking fat lazy bastard. What the fuck has Andy ever done? He achieved things that no other British (yes, British) tennis player has done for 80 odd years, he doesn't mouth it off, he doesn't go on about his charidee work, he obviously hates the media........the cunt does just his fucking job and collects the money so what's your fucking problem? Now, his mother is a different kettle of fish but we don't get to choose our mothers so leave the cunt alone i say. 

Guest Lady Penelope

The usual pop at a professional sportsman by the cack-handed, knock kneed fucking poofs who always had a sick note for PE at school. I'm sorry i took the piss and called you a mummy's boy wanker ok? That was a long time ago so get over yourself for fucks sake. The OP can't even be bothered to explain what his beef is, the fucking fat lazy bastard. What the fuck has Andy ever done? He achieved things that no other British (yes, British) tennis player has done for 80 odd years, he doesn't mouth it off, he doesn't go on about his charidee work, he obviously hates the media........the cunt does just his fucking job and collects the money so what's your fucking problem? Now, his mother is a different kettle of fish but we don't get to choose our mothers so leave the cunt alone i say. 

I love you Judgie poos :)

Guest Bill Stickers

The usual pop at a professional sportsman by the cack-handed, knock kneed fucking poofs who always had a sick note for PE at school. I'm sorry i took the piss and called you a mummy's boy wanker ok? That was a long time ago so get over yourself for fucks sake. 

Aren't you the cunt that spends their time on the site defending the morbidly obese?

You were blatantly the litter porker getting whipped by towels in the showers.

Guest DingTheRioja

......by the cack-handed, knock kneed fucking poofs .............. the fucking fat lazy bastard. .......................

Bingo....

Now fuck off you closetted cunt...

Murray is a fucking bawbag of truly Olympian magnitude. A closet separatist, but is still happy to take the Queen's shilling. A lot of "personalities" in Scotland have followed this path and are beginning to comprehend why their popularity is dropping like a fucking stone. He's a cunt and should be hanged in public. And set on fire. Bastard.

• Like 2

Guest judgetwi

Aren't you the cunt that spendsarrow-10x10.png their time on the site defending the morbidly obese?

You were blatantly the litter porker getting whipped by towels in the showers.

Sounds a bit gay. I don't "defend" anyone, i simply enjoy taking the piss out of the dimmos who love the easy targets and say the same shit over and over. If we follow your logic then i am a fat, black , Jewish, OAP lesbian. Fuck me, my life is even more fucked up than i imagined. Don't waste your sympathy on me though.......i just don't deserve it. Now, if you'll excuse me, i have to oil the wheels on my mobility scooter so i can collect my benefits in the morning.

Guest Bill Stickers

Sounds a bit gay. I don't "defend" anyone, i simply enjoy taking the piss out of the dimmos who love the easy targets and say the same shit over and over. If we follow your logic then i am a fat, black , Jewish, OAP lesbian. Fuck me, my life is even more fucked up than i imagined. Don't waste your sympathy on me though.......i just don't deserve it. Now, if you'll excuse me, i have to oil the wheels on my mobility scooter so i can collect my benefits in the morning.

Judge "Defender Bender" Twi