CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The "living wage" and Osbournes squeezing of the poor.

Guest Alfie Noakes

Guest Alfie Noakes

The Bullingdon boys do not have a clue what it means to rely on every penny that comes in. What is small change to them would feed a poor family for days.

The living wage was mooted by Labour a while back and now the tory glory boy has claimed it as his own.

Why do poor people need tax credits? Well the greedy employers have had their low wages subsidised by the tax payer. Most if not all of these employers are tory party funders or foreign owned. I don't see how they will be able to force employers to pay this, remember how the national minimum wage was going to ruin business according to the CBI (tories again)? There are many employers who pay less than minimum wage and they are being stopped, aren't they?

The people that most need the help are not getting it and the fucking thieving scum bankers are still walking free after their grand fraud. If I committed fraud in my business I would go to jail even for a couple of thousand. These bankers fucked us over for trillions and they are walking free.

No one will get to the living wage as it is another unworkable soundbite from a government who will fuck all of us over. 

I am not in receipt of tax credits as my business is doing well, (I also pay way more than the figure they have set, but they are skilled people and are paid as such), but there was a time when they saved me from abject poverty and I for one do not think that the poor are all lazy scum and everyone on benefits is a scrounger.

Guest nobgobbler

The country is fucked so I don't expect anything better. Unless they stop pissing taxpayers money on stuff that doesn't benefit us, there's no doubt plenty more crap to come. We export fuck all and import everything. Why don't they look back at better times and copy what we did then? Didn't realise how lucky we were in the chav-absent 70's when jobs were in abundance and even the thickos were earning a living. 

Guest deebom

You almost have to give the government credit, they're quite open about the fact that they really don't give a fuck.

This. At least the Tories don't pretend be anything other than what they are. Labour are the Tories masquerading as socialsts, they are far more sinister. And I was a lifelong Labour voter.

I am not in receipt of tax credits as my business is doing well, but there was a time when they saved me from abject poverty and I for one do not think that the poor are all lazy scum and everyone on benefits is a scrounger.

How, though, are we meant to distinguish between the deserving poor and the sort of pond life that goes on the Jeremy Kyle show? Is there some sort of formula that takes into account IQ and the percentage of facial area which is tattooed? A golden ratio of number of illegitimate v legitimate children corrected for number of different fathers?

It's a conundrum, and given the lack of any approved methodology surely the only valid approach is to kill 'em all and let God sort 'em out.

• Like 1

Guest MikeD

How, though, are we meant to distinguish between the deserving poor and the sort of pond life that goes on the Jeremy Kyle show? Is there some sort of formula that takes into account IQ and the percentage of facial area which is tattooed? A golden ratio of number of illegitimate v legitimate children corrected for number of different fathers?

It's a conundrum, and given the lack of any approved methodology surely the only valid approach is to kill 'em all and let God sort 'em out.

A sound plan there Cuntybaws. When you can't tell who's a cunt and who isn't, common sense says to assume they're all cunts and gas the fuckers.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

I have a simpler equation. If you are taking more out of a system then you ever paid in then you deserve to die, you are burden to the state and your family and the only useful thing left for you to do is get a Donor Card.

Guest MikeD

I have a simpler equation. If you are taking more out of a system then you ever paid in then you deserve to die, you are burden to the state and your family and the only useful thing left for you to do is get a Donor Card.

Hello George, happy with the reaction to your budget?

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Hello George, happy with the reaction to your budget?

Can't smile wide enough mate. Where the fuck has page 4 of my expenses claim form for this month disappeared to??

Guest MikeD

Can't smile wide enough mate. Where the fuck has page 4 of my expenses claim form for this month disappeared to??

Needs some checking, even for you the money spent on rent-boys seemed a little extreme this month.

Guest Snatch

All these Kyle candidates that the useless cunts has on his show. Are there really more than in the 70's and 80's or does it seem like it now we have shite like the Kyle show?

Define poor. Once upon a time people were, if not ashamed to be on the brew, not shouting about it. Nowadays ofcoarse times have changed and a section of our wonderful society are content to use the system to their advantage and exploit what was supposed to be a safety net for those in genuine need. These are the people the great theologian and philosopher Albert Schweitzer referred to as "...verdammt faul bastarde." or if he didn`t he should have.  

Guest Alfie Noakes

The number of people working the benefit system is a whole lot less than those fiddling their taxes, working for cash and not declaring it as one example. Buying duty free cigarettes of the back of a lorry etc.

Government figures are 1.2 billion lost to benefit fraud, 3.2 billion lost in tax fraud.

Edited by Alfie Noakes
Bollocks spelling

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

The only thing i see pensioners struggling to do is deciding which £5 scratch card to buy or what shade of blue to dye their hair this week...............oh, and what to use to mask the smell of piss, obviously. 

The only thing i see pensioners struggling to do is deciding which £5 scratch card to buy or what shade of blue to dye their hair this week...............oh, and what to use to mask the smell of piss, obviously. 

I have no hair to dye blue...... So instead have painted My head with gentian violet....... Because of ringworm!. As for smelling of piss? I blame people around me.

• Like 1

Guest Alfie Noakes

I have no hair to dye blue...... So instead have painted My head with gentian violet....... Because of ringworm!. As for smelling of piss? I blame people around me.

What about the smell of cabbage?

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Pensioners smell of piss because they don't like to give anything awayaway, not even to a urinal. I am surprised they actually fart outside of their own home. What a waste of heat.