CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Donald trump

Eddie

Guest luke swarm
Just now, camberwell gypsy said:

I was being sarcastic

I wonder who she thinks about when he is sweating away on top of her.......wouldn't  it be great if it is someone of Mexican or black ethnicity.

Guest DingTheRioja
Just now, Bubbles said:

Shut the fuck up and fuck off you annoying fucking cunt. 

Come up with some a bit more fucking original than that ffs.

Prick.

Guest N/A
3 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

If he's that rich he should be getting ones more like a quarter or a third of his age...

...or am I confusing him with some Royal of ours?

Err Jimmy savill if they get too young

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
9 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

If he's that rich he should be getting ones more like a quarter or a third of his age...

...or am I confusing him with some Royal of ours?

A blinder! 

Guest Bill Stickers
3 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Trump is great and he will  solve major world problems.

I wonder if he will solve the corner's major problem - you. 

Guest DingTheRioja
44 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

I wonder if he will solve the corner's major problem - you. 

He hates mexicans and queers, so Punkers and his "friend" are probably high up the list.

Guest N/A

This Trump cunt is getting more likable by the minute......A truely horrible nasty cunt with far too much money power and time on his hands.  I can't wait for him to become president.   Will lead the way for other nationalistic, rasist, bigoted twats to take control like Farage, and wee Jimmy Cranky,   lots to look forward to.

Guest Snatch
2 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

This Trump cunt is getting more likable by the minute......A truely horrible nasty cunt with far too much money power and time on his hands.  I can't wait for him to become president.   Will lead the way for other nationalistic, rasist, bigoted twats to take control like Farage, and wee Jimmy Cranky,   lots to look forward to.

A opposed to all the other truly horrible nasty cunts with far too much money power and time on their hands.

Guest Snatch
18 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Hmm, not that he has the remotest chance of being elected president, but should the unimaginable happen, he will be a major world problem.

And Clinton won't? She a dangerous warmongering cunt of a woman. They are both rich,crave power and corrupt. Rock and a hard place.

2 hours ago, Snatch said:

And Clinton won't? She a dangerous warmongering cunt of a woman. They are both rich,crave power and corrupt. Rock and a hard place.

Out of the two, Trump is by far the more divisive. His foreign policy resembles an American version of Britain Furst. It'll be interesting if the GOP engineers a behind-the-scene fix to prevent his nomination.

Way back in 1953 Robert Heinlein published a short story called "If This Goes On - " satirising what might happen in the United States given "mass communications, applied psychology, and a hysterical populace". In it, America voted themselves into a fundamentalist religious dictatorship led by the "First Prophet", Nehemiah Scudder. And they said it could never happen...

Guest Snatch
2 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Out of the two, Trump is by far the less divisive. His foreign policy resembles an American version of Britain Furst. It'll be interesting if the GOP engineers a behind-the-scene fix to prevent his nomination.

Of course they will. The supposed super delegates have the last word which basically makes the public vote redundant. It's made to be confusing so that the normal Joe on the street doesn't understand it all.

Clinton is no different to Trump. She just words things a different way.

26 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Of course they will. The supposed super delegates have the last word which basically makes the public vote redundant. It's made to be confusing so that the normal Joe on the street doesn't understand it all.

Clinton is no different to Trump. She just words things a different way.

Ok, the superdelegates (sic) are limited to three per state. The last word will depend on the numerically superior unpledged delegates and it is there that shenanigans will take place. The process is a bit more complicated in that some unpledged delegates are legally obliged to vote for a specific candidate. I could expand but I don't want to enhance my bore rating.

As for your last statement, I'll give just two of Trump's recent policy statements,

"We'll destroy ISIS....and quickly"

"We'll build a wall on the Mexican border and Mexico will pay for it."

Where has Clinton said the same thing, only worded in a different way? 

Guest Snatch
5 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Ok, the superdelegates (sic) are limited to three per state. The last word will depend on the numerically superior unpledged delegates and it is there that shenanigans will take place. The process is a bit more complicated in that some unpledged delegates are legally obliged to vote for a specific candidate. I could expand but I don't want to enhance my bore rating.

As for your last statement, I'll give just two of Trump's recent policy statements,

"We'll destroy ISIS....and quickly"

"We'll build a wall on the Mexican border and Mexico will pay for it."

Where has Clinton said the same thing, only worded in a different way? 

I'm talking in general terms,not nitpicking individual statements. Clinton has business interests in Mexico so she will suck cock to keep them. Seeing as she has so far spent around $150 million on her campaign I don't really think she gives a fuck about the normal person.

As for destroying ISIS,it's what the public want to hear and seeing as America has trained and funded them in the past it shouldn't be to hard with the help of every other country to show them how its done.

With Clinton in power I'll give it 2 years before she sends troops into N.Korea.

It doesn't matter who is President. They are big threat to the world. Fuck America and fuck their politics.

Guest Snatch
Just now, Mrs Roops said:

You heard it here first, folks!

TIme will tell. They have been antagonizing the slit eyed cunts for years with manoeuvres together with S.Korea near the border. Leave the cunts alone. They haven't actually done anything to America.

Good old American democracy. Do as we tell you or we'll bomb the fuck out of you.

But of course,you'd know better.