CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Donald trump

Eddie

3 hours ago, Eddie said:

Michelle Obama can sod off as well, speeches to children advising they can achieve anything, just like she has. Yes just marry the right bloke...

Doubtless we can look forward to some scintillating speeches by Milania Trump, as soon as they find someone to write them for her.

5 hours ago, Eddie said:

It will be interesting watching a successful business man have a go at running USA PLC rather than yet another politician.

Too right, its going to be very interesting, for one thing Trump will have to pay the bills as filing a Chapter 11 isn't an option for USA inc.

12 hours ago, Rick_B said:

Doubtless we can look forward to some scintillating speeches by Milania Trump, as soon as they find someone to write them for her.

Yes because all the previous first ladies wrote their own and were never vetted before hand.

Guest Lady Penelope
10 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Too right, its going to be very interesting, for one thing Trump will have to pay the bills as filing a Chapter 11 isn't an option for USA inc.

He will probably make it an option .. a set of numbers people should bear in mind are Clinton 62.5 million popular votes, Trump 61.2 million popular votes.

4 minutes ago, colonelkurtz said:

You have to feel sorry for that kid whose always centre stage with Trump .. the one with the constant bewildered expression  ..although it's not so much bewildered as disappointment at saying goodbye to those furtive wanks now that he's shadowed 24/7 by a sunglasses wearing suit.

He's called Barron Trump. My guess is he looks so lifeless and depressed because he's channelling all of his will into trying to grow a curled moustache that would suit his name and make terrorizing his future villagers for extortionate taxes much easier.

19 hours ago, Rick_B said:

Of course Rick, the Obama's wrote all their own speeches.

Perhaps you preferred the black Jesus and his wife, especially in the run up to Brexit, apparently leaving the EU will, and I quote “put Britain at the back of the queue for any future trade deals"

Thank God that we have a new president and wife with a fondness for the UK who is very keen to get a trade deal set up asap. 

4 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Of course Rick, the Obama's wrote all their own speeches.

Perhaps you preferred the black Jesus and his wife, especially in the run up to Brexit, apparently leaving the EU will, and I quote “put Britain at the back of the queue for any future trade deals"

Thank God that we have a new president and wife with a fondness for the UK who is very keen to get a trade deal set up asap. 

It's almost as if he cares more about running his own country instead of just using it's influence as a world power to try and gain favour with the EU bureaucrats by slagging off his allies.

18 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

He's called Barron Trump. My guess is he looks so lifeless and depressed because he's channelling all of his will into trying to grow a curled moustache that would suit his name and make terrorizing his future villagers for extortionate taxes much easier.

Sounds like he was named in honour of Donald's' election rival, she's a Barren Frump.

Guest 'eavensabove
50 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Yet more sycophantic drivel from a Cunt.

Guest 'eavensabove
37 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

It's almost as if he cares more about running his own country instead of just using it's influence as a world power to try and gain favour with the EU bureaucrats by slagging off his allies.

Perhaps as you profess know it all you should offer him a helping hand? You fucking idiot.

20 hours ago, Rick_B said:

Is that because she is a woman or because she is Slovene. I can't decide if it is racism or sexism they drives you, either way, your comment is disgusting. As I am a man of principle, if I was in your shoes I would stick myself in the cooler for, say, 10 years.

Either way, she is better looking than that behemoth who has just been evicted along with the Mau Mau sympathiser.

19 minutes ago, Manky said:

Is that because she is a woman or because she is Slovene. I can't decide if it is racism or sexism they drives you, either way, your comment is disgusting. As I am a man of principle, if I was in your shoes I would stick myself in the cooler for, say, 10 years.

Either way, she is better looking than that behemoth who has just been evicted along with the Mau Mau sympathiser.

Remember Barbara Bush? She looked like the animatronic head that Schwarzenegger was wearing as a disguise when he landed on Mars in 'Total Recall'.

4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Remember Barbara Bush? She looked like the animatronic head that Schwarzenegger was wearing as a disguise when he landed on Mars in 'Total Recall'.

I don't think I ever saw Barbara's Bush.

Guest DingTheRioja
3 hours ago, Roadkill said:

A politician looking after his own country?

Fuck off!

3 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

Perhaps as you profess know it all you should offer him a helping hand? You fucking idiot.

Don't bring your anger against my superior intellect to other threads, 'eavens. I'll make you spaz out and angrily type in all caps like you did on the Cunting through song thread. You are quite fun in your own autistic way, just a really shit poster.

Guest Tata Steely Dan
On 1/20/2017 at 7:36 PM, 'eavensabove said:

That graph, looks my washing hung out to dry.

Where do you hang washing up in a caravan? Draped tenderly across the kitchenette perhaps? 

Guest DingTheRioja

Trump is guilty of something, he made me agree with Piers Fucking Morgan this morning.. the cunt!!

On Andrew Marrs show they were doing the papers and the wimmins marches was the subject, the Slimy One said something like...

"52% of white women voted for Trump, he also got some 40% of all womens votes, maybe if these women on these marches had voted against Trump then they wouldnt be in this situation would they?"