CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Donald trump

Eddie

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
3 minutes ago, neil298 said:

Fuck that,head of immigration or better still I could be in charge of sex education in schools ?

Royal semen taster, more like.

Guest Bill Stickers
4 hours ago, neil298 said:

Are you resigning then?

Yes he is, after 20 years of unpaid service to the crown.

The palace is flying the flag at half mast all weekend to honour the sacrifice QC's cum-filled bowels have made for Queen and cuntry. 

Guest luke swarm
12 minutes ago, Ape said:

He learned his trade at the Marc Almond jizz academy. 

Ah...the famous MAJA......I believe that among its alumni are such household names such as Reginald Dwight, Georgios Panayiotou and  the Dishonourable Judgetwi.  

Guest DingTheRioja
On 27/02/2016 at 6:22 PM, luke swarm said:

Ah...the famous MAJA......I believe that among its alumni are such household names such as Reginald Dwight, Georgios Panayiotou and  the Dishonourable Judgetwi.  

Speaking of MAJA... and getting back on topic...

Where teh fuck are ISIS when you need them?

trump.jpg

Guest MikeD

It seems a whole host of Hollywood actors, Samuel L. Jackson being the most outspoken, are set to leave the US if Trump becomes president.

I dare say Trump will lay on the fucking plane for them so they can all go at once.

Guest Snatch
3 hours ago, MikeD said:

It seems a whole host of Hollywood actors, Samuel L. Jackson being the most outspoken, are set to leave the US if Trump becomes president.

I dare say Trump will lay on the fucking plane for them so they can all go at once.

It'll be the bandwagon jumping cunts that will leave the US. If he does become President 99% of them will stay in their multi million dollar mansions.

Guest MikeD
54 minutes ago, Snatch said:

It'll be the bandwagon jumping cunts that will leave the US. If he does become President 99% of them will stay in their multi million dollar mansions.

Exactly, they'll go wherever the dollars are.

Guest DingTheRioja

They seem to forget, whichever cunt gets into the WHite House, or anywhere else for that matter, and shouts that he/she is going to wholesale change this that and the other, soon realise that they can change fuck all really... they don't have all the real power...

Guest Snatch
Just now, DingTheRioja said:

They seem to forget, whichever cunt gets into the WHite House, or anywhere else for that matter, and shouts that he/she is going to wholesale change this that and the other, soon realise that they can change fuck all really... they don't have all the real power...

The White House. How fucking racist is that.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest luke swarm
4 hours ago, Eddie said:

Hold on to your hats, Donald Trump has become the US Republican presidential nominee. He will defiantly be the next cunt in charge of a massive country full of cunts. Is this the rapture?      

I think this is definitely worth a punt....I am going to put 20 quid on Hilary becoming the next President.

If Trump does win, then it wont matter as we are all likely to be consumed in the nuclear fire that will ensue.

25 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

I think this is definitely worth a punt....I am going to put 20 quid on Hilary becoming the next President.

If Trump does win, then it wont matter as we are all likely to be consumed in the nuclear fire that will ensue.

Trump will sort things out nicely.

I don't think there's any harm in a series of controlled nuclear strikes by Trump.

Strart with.....

North Korea, Syria, Afganistan and  then start the Mexican wall.

Guest luke swarm
8 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Trump will sort things out nicely.

I don't think there's any harm in a series of controlled nuclear strikes by Trump.

Strart with.....

North Korea, Syria, Afganistan and  then start the Mexican wall.

currently the odds return £363 on a £1000 bet on Hilary to win...money in the bank Pinky.

Imagine all the cufflinks and rentboys that could furnish you with.......possibly two weeks worth.

On ‎05‎/‎03‎/‎2016 at 8:28 AM, MikeD said:

Oh yeah, of course Jacksons welfare will be cut off.

Guest Snatch
31 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Dont worry; it was The Black House when we burnt the bastard thing to the ground in 1814.

Maybe we should do it again. Maybe that dangerous cunt Clinton will be there.

Guest Snatch
1 hour ago, deebom said:

Trump is not going to win. Hilary is. That was decided years ago.

Trump? Clinton? Apart from one being a completely creepy,untrustworthy,stab you in the back dangerous cunt and the other being a completely creepy,untrustworthy,stab you in the back dangerous cunt of a woman,what's the difference?

Guest N/A
On 11 July 2015 at 0:12 AM, camberwell gypsy said:

How does he get a beautiful woman half his age?

He gets a beautiful woman half his age......because he a fuckng billionaire !

i like him as he's a proper cunt.

Guest DingTheRioja
42 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

He gets a beautiful woman half his age......because he a fuckng billionaire !

i like him as he's a proper cunt.

1 minute ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I was being sarcastic

If he's that rich he should be getting ones more like a quarter or a third of his age...

...or am I confusing him with some Royal of ours?