CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Walter Palmer

Guest Alfie Noakes

Guest judgetwi

sssshhh don't mention israel and the genocide, lots if shooting there. Try to stop spinningarrow-10x10.png every nom judge and have an on topic opinion, in this case the cunt who shot the lion for 'fun', and I will stop mentioning the land grabbing, murdering israelis.

Pardon?

Guest judgetwi

I note that Zimbabwe are applying to extradite this cunt. Fuck me, talk about playing the media game. Like that is going to happen. Like they are going to lock up some rich foreigner, thus deterring the other rich cunts from spending their money in their piss poor country. This could be embarrassing for Mugabe as, a few months back he had hundreds of wild animals, including an elephant, slaughtered for his 91st birthday bash. You see, Africans don't have the same romantic attitude towards wild life as we do. Where we see a noble magnificent animal they see money and food. You can't afford to be sentimental when your arse is hanging out the back of your strides. Of course Mr. Mugabe has far more to feel guilty about than this. What about all the white farmers he had murdered and all the land he stole from them? Yes, that's right.........Mugabe is a BLACK RACIST. Hey look at me...........supplying the material for the white supremacists on this site!! Do you reckon they will let me be their special little friend now? 

You can't afford to be sentimental when your arse is hanging out the back of your strides.

.......Mugabe is a BLACK RACIST.

Take the leather chaps off, your back from the tavern now.

you cant be a black racist according to lee Jasper, are the israelis a tiny bit racist?

Guest Lady Penelope

I'm not keen on moles at the moment.

Can't you fuck the mole holes?

I note that Zimbabwe are applying to extradite this cunt. Fuck me, talk about playing the media game. Like that is going to happen. Like they are going to lock up some rich foreigner, thus deterring the other rich cunts from spending their money in their piss poor country. This could be embarrassing for Mugabe as, a few months back he had hundreds of wild animals, including an elephant, slaughtered for his 91st birthday bash. You see, Africans don't have the same romantic attitude towards wild life as we do. Where we see a noble magnificent animal they see money and food. You can't afford to be sentimental when your arse is hanging out the back of your strides. Of course Mr. Mugabe has far more to feel guilty about than this. What about all the white farmers he had murdered and all the land he stole from them? Yes, that's right.........Mugabe is a BLACK RACIST. Hey look at me...........supplying the material for the white supremacists on this site!! Do you reckon they will let me be their special little friend now? 

Wales Forever

I've never heard of him.

He cleans the bus shelters at Sidmouth and Sidford .. the same job that Judge does at Westward Ho!.

Edited by Lady Penelope

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Yes, that's right.........Mugabe is a BLACK RACIST. 

I don't see what the colour of his skin has got to do with it. I think you will find that Bob harboured equal disdain  for non-white people that he felt superior to.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

As I said before, I have just found the keys for the spaz wagon, windows cleaned too this time, (by cheap labour off the back of a lorry). I will be round soon to collect you. You can sit in the front seat if you like, as a treat.

I called 'shotgun'. Judy can use the shotgun incase we get any stowaways. 

Guest judgetwi

Speaking of cruelty to animals, i read a great story in the paper the other day. Some tosser in Texas took a potshot at an Armadillo and the bullet bounced of its shell and hit the cunt in the mouth. Oh joy! Oh how i fucking laughed! Unfortunately it didn't kill the bastard but he had to have his jaw wired up which , for a the average loud mouthed Texan, is massive punishment. I fucking love stories like that.......some poseur "surf dude" having his arm eaten by a shark or some trigger happy redneck arsehole getting his head ripped off by a Grizzly. Fucking love it!

Guest Wizardsleeve

Speaking of cruelty to animals, i read a great story in the paper the other day. Some tosser in Texas took a potshot at an Armadillo and the bullet bounced of its shell and hit the cunt in the mouth. Oh joy! Oh how i fucking laughed! Unfortunately it didn't kill the bastard but he had to have his jaw wired up which , for a the average loud mouthed Texan, is massive punishment. I fucking love stories like that.......some poseur "surf dude" having his arm eaten by a shark or some trigger happy redneck arsehole getting his head ripped off by a Grizzly. Fucking love it!

All classified as the lighter side of the news.  I remember a story from a few years ago, some equally thick cunt chasing the family cat on his skateboard.  The cuntbreed lost his balance on the board and face planted on the radio antenna of the car, driving it straight up his nostril and into the cranium.  Even though it penetrated what he had for a brain, no long term ill effects could be noticed.  Meaning he went on being the same cunt he always was.  

• 1 month later...
Guest judgetwi

So what happened to Cecil the Lion then? A few weeks ago every cunt was crying their eyes out and screaming that "something must be done." Nobody gives a fuck about the poor bugger now.........except me of course. I want SOMETHING DONE! Where the fuck is Walter hiding the fucking cowardly cunt?  I want him FUCKING FOUND, DRAGGED OUT OF HIS FUCKING HIDING PLACE and FUCKING HANGED from the nearest tree. DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME? Fuck any cunt who doesn't care about Cecil i say. Bastards!

Guest Bill Stickers

So what happened to Cecil the Lion then? A few weeks ago every cunt was crying their eyes out and screaming that "something must be done." Nobody gives a fuck about the poor bugger now.........except me of course. I want SOMETHING DONE! Where the fuck is Walter hiding the fucking cowardly cunt?  I want him FUCKING FOUND, DRAGGED OUT OF HIS FUCKING HIDING PLACE and FUCKING HANGED from the nearest tree. DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME? Fuck any cunt who doesn't care about Cecil i say. Bastards!

Do shut up, you morose bore.

Guest Wizardsleeve

I just read the bastard came out of hiding to tell the public how disgusted he was with all of them and us. You'd think that for having a gun behind every blade of grass, claimed by Emperor Hirohito, one of those yank cunts would have the mental bug to put the cunts head on their wall, just as poor Cecil. 

There was a photo somewhere of a bullfighter with the bulls horn rammed up through his bollocks and out of his stomach. I took a lot of pleasure from that, having been unfortunate enough to witness one of those horrible spectacles. 

There was a photo somewhere of a bullfighter with the bulls horn rammed up through his bollocks and out of his stomach. I took a lot of pleasure from that, having been unfortunate enough to witness one of those horrible spectacles. 

The more of these cunts that get spliced open from bulls the better.

Guest Wizardsleeve

These pics give a whole new meaning to the phrase: 'Taking the bull by the horns.'

or, "that fine looking specimen of bovine magnificence is giving me the horn!"  Usually heard near...ahh forget it!

Guest judgetwi

Joking apart, has anybody else here ever been to a bullfight? 

Yeah i have. Funnily enough it wasn't in Spain but in the Basque country on the French side of the border. I've always thought that the word "fight" implies that there is some doubt about the outcome. What i saw was no fight but a fucking slaughter, with the bulls already disabled before they got into the ring. I spent most of the time looking at the faces of the cunts around me..........it wasn't a pretty sight i can tell you. Once is enough for me.

Yeah i have. Funnily enough it wasn't in Spain but in the Basque country on the French side of the border. I've always thought that the word "fight" implies that there is some doubt about the outcome. What i saw was no fight but a fucking slaughter, with the bulls already disabled before they got into the ring. I spent most of the time looking at the faces of the cunts around me..........it wasn't a pretty sight i can tell you. Once is enough for me.

The one I saw was in Spain, but you've described it exactly. How any cunt can ever have enjoyed watching these things is beyond me. 

Joking apart, has anybody else here ever been to a bullfight? 

I haven't and I'd only go if it was promised the Bull would not be harmed and the cunt dressed like a cunt would have more wholes than a shower head.

Meanwhile,heres some other cunts getting hurt.

images.jpg

index 1.jpg

index.jpg