CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The 2015 Spice Girls Reunion

Guest Alfie Noakes

Guest Bill Stickers

Sorry Snatch I forgot to add that i'd give her a bunch of daffs and a toblerone for her efforts,I'm not a complete cunt

Who do you think you are, Hugh fucking Grant? Soppy cunt.

Who do you think you are, Hugh fucking Grant? Soppy cunt.

Fucking hell Bill,even I know its only fair to buy some ol slapper a Big Mac and a Tizer if you wannna splooge all over her chops.They've all shown some sort of appreciation until I've kicked 'em out the van on some dark country lane leaving them screaming & effing & blinding,like I said,I'm not an arsehole.

• Like 1

Fucking hell Bill,even I know its only fair to buy some ol slapper a Big Mac and a Tizer if you wannna splooge all over her chops.They've all shown some sort of appreciation until I've kicked 'em out the van on some dark country lane leaving them screaming & effing & blinding,like I said,I'm not an arsehole.

Give it a fucking rest, Casanova. I bet you left them in the lane fully clothed too, without more than a millilitre of spunk or marmite on her tits. White knight.

Guest Bill Stickers

They've all shown some sort of appreciation until I've kicked 'em out the van on some dark country lane leaving them screaming & effing & blinding,like I said,I'm not an arsehole.

Neil, they are delighted to get out of the van because they were forceably imprisoned in there in the first place.

Only the fat birds consent via toblerone.  

Fuck me Neil, I hope that if Posh Spice was one of your victims you remembered to cover up. Otherwise, with her penchant for naming her kids after where they were conceived, we could have some wanking obsessed stick insect called A47 modelling for Burberry within a decade on our hands.

• Like 2

Guest Bill Stickers

Please no! They were godawful in the 2000s, and I don't imagine they'll be any better today. What's up, are they all failing in their respective "careers"? Probably doesn't help the fact that Posh Spice spent a million fucking pounds on a handbag of all things. Dumb bitch

An uninspiring introduction to Cunts Corner. A post that really "makes up the numbers" and nothing more.

If you're interested in making up any more numbers, perhaps you could do us all a favour, and include yourself in this years' UK suicide statistics.

Guest Alfie Noakes

An uninspiring introduction to Cunts Corner. A post that really "makes up the numbers" and nothing more.

If you're interested in making up any more numbers, perhaps you could do us all a favour, and include yourself in this years' UK suicide statistics.

Come on bill lets give the newbie a chance. 

Bollocks to that, have a traditional cunts corner welcome, WhattheFuckisThis, go and get a large cocktail shaker, add 1 measure of cyanide, 2 parts paraquat,  60 crushed paracetamol and 15 amanita virosa (destroying angel mushroom). Consume this after dousing yourself in napalm and setting yourself on fire.

Guest DingTheRioja

So that's welcome then, or at least the nearest you'll  get from this lot.

:)

Not quite...

Frank will want to lick you, suck you, fuck you, patronise you, talk shit to you, ignore you, tell you to kill yourself and then PM you... but not necessarily in that order...

Unless you're another fucking fwank, in that case fuck off and kill yourself in a suitable cocktail of methods mentioned above and on other threads, please include a ball-peen hammer and a spiked leather glove as well...

Actually, even if you're not fwank...

Guest luke swarm

Come on bill lets give the newbie a chance. 

Bollocks to that, have a traditional cunts corner welcome, WhattheFuckisThis, go and get a large cocktail shaker, add 1 measure of cyanide, 2 parts paraquat,  60 crushed paracetamol and 15 amanita virosa (destroying angel mushroom). Consume this after dousing yourself in napalm and setting yourself on fire.

You forgot to add Ice.

@Bill Stickers Maybe you should fuck off mate. You were a newbie once too you know. Why don't YOU do everyone a favour and go die in an alley, as a result of having your head kicked in by some non-whites, you fucking skinhead, slaphead, neo-nazi looking piece of shit

You little scamp! I like the cut of your jib, new cunt. As far as first posts go though, Bill does have a point- it was fucking awful. But before you take the best advice you've ever had and brutally kill yourself, maybe you could try again. You can't be any fucking worse than ProfB.

Guest Wizardsleeve

Going on the belief that naming and shaming the many cunts on this wacky rock is appealing to a small group, it is reasonable to deduce this newbie is a returning patron. Time will tell which of the exiled cunts we have back in our midst. 

You little scamp! I like the cut of your jib, new cunt. As far as first posts go though, Bill does have a point- it was fucking awful. But before you take the best advice you've ever had and brutally kill yourself, maybe you could try again. You can't be any fucking worse than ProfB.

Fuck's sake Decs, forget about the post quality and focus on the important stuff. Like, where the fuck is his avatar? And is that the worst and most inconsistent capitalisation you've ever seen in a username?

@Bill Stickers Maybe you should fuck off mate. You were a newbie once too you know. Why don't YOU do everyone a favour and go die in an alley, as a result of having your head kicked in by some non-whites, you fucking skinhead, slaphead, neo-nazi looking piece of shit

Ignore Bill, he's just a fucking arriviste himself. And as for Decimus, how any cunt from Norfolk has the nerve to be condescending to any other cunt is beyond science.

• Like 1

Guest deebom

Well, isn't this jolly? Whatttheefuckisthis, welcome you cunt. Never mind this bunch of forlorn parasites, Get nomming you twat.

Edited by deebom
sporrans.

Guest DingTheRioja

Well, isn't this jolly? Whatttheefuckisthis, welcome you cunt. Never mind this bunch of forlorn parasites, Get nomming you twat.

Fucking arse licker!!

Fuck's sake Decs, forget about the post quality and focus on the important stuff. Like, where the fuck is his avatar? And is that the worst and most inconsistent capitalisation you've ever seen in a username?

Ignore Bill, he's just a fucking arriviste himself. And as for Decimus, how any cunt from Norfolk has the nerve to be condescending to any other cunt is beyond science.

Norfolk? They haven't got to C in the dictionary.... still wiping their arses on the page with Again on it...

Guest deebom

@Decimus: Fuck right off, old man. You fucking saddo, I doubt you'd even say that to my face in the street, and plus I don't give a shit what you tossers say to me, I've put up with utter cunts like you growing up. You lot are nothing to me. You understand? Nothing. I came here to complain about things that piss me off, not have bellends like you have a poke at me like immature little children. So fuck you, I doubt anyone will miss you

@DingHasFuckedOff: Why thank you very much! I appreciate it when someone welcomes a newbie like me. I'll get twatting like nobody's business, don't you worry

@Alfie Noakes: Mate, that sounds complete insane, so I don't think I'll be doing that anytime soon, so sorry to disappoint you :)

Learn to quote you cunt.

Guest Bill Stickers

Newbie once? Afraid not, I was born ready. 

Racist, skin-head neo-nazi? Do you really think my avatar is a picture of me? Fuck me sideways, you're even thicker than I thought. Do try and keep up, my sensitive little petal - I'm regularly lambasted for being too left-wing on here.

However, having met your good self, I am now in favour of some kind of government programme of mandatory euthanasia for cunts like you. So actually, you only have yourself to blame for my newly discovered, seemingly extreme-right wing sympathies.

@Decimus: Fuck right off, old man. You fucking saddo, I doubt you'd even say that to my face in the street, and plus I don't give a shit what you tossers say to me, I've put up with utter cunts like you growing up. You lot are nothing to me. You understand? Nothing. I came here to complain about things that piss me off, not have bellends like you have a poke at me like immature little children. So fuck you, I doubt anyone will miss you

@DingHasFuckedOff: Why thank you very much! I appreciate it when someone welcomes a newbie like me. I'll get twatting like nobody's business, don't you worry

@Alfie Noakes: Mate, that sounds complete insane, so I don't think I'll be doing that anytime soon, so sorry to disappoint you :)

@Decimus? This isn't twitter you fucking cuntbag. And as for being old, I'm 29. Which in the grand scheme of a pre-teen school girl is pretty ancient I guess. And you're obviously one of them aren't you? You sensitive Hello Kitty loving swine.

Guest Alfie Noakes

Well, if our new?!? 'friend' doesn't want to follow my previous suggestion then perhaps this new idea may appeal.

Get yourself down to an arable farm, find a field that is about to be harvested, go and lie in the middle of it and wait for the combine to run you over. If it misses you then wait for the stubble burning. 

WTFIT - it is all meant in jest. Seriously.

By the way, I agree my sanity may be questionable, why do you think I lurk around here so much?

Now stop being so sensitive and up your game, cunt!