CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Attention seeking Audi driving CUNT

Decimus

Guest Wizardsleeve

Spot shouldn't allow bullying of his limited female members.:mellow:

Do i make comments about your balls? Or YOUR ball? Noo:blink:

if you think my comments are bullying, it is clear you've never been truly bullied. I haven't even started taking the piss yet. 

I suggest you go have a hot soak and shave it all. The blokes you want like that. Be advised however, that I cannot guarantee those blokes will like or want you. 

Guest Wizardsleeve

Shut your stupid gob fart wagon - I have TONs of admirers:lol:

don't you mean your admirer weighs a ton?  I'm only guessing here, but I believe what you call an admirer, we all know as a day carer.

The guy sounds like a totally dispicable cunt which he has only gone and Ace'd by living in a neighbourhood full of cunts.(well at least one)

I see you're still hanging around, dishing out pearls of illiterate wisdom. You do appear to have marginally upped your game, though.  I can only assume your E.S.A. rate has been increased allowing you to buy more performance enhancing Omega Cider. Either that or you're dedicating all your free time to Jeremy Kyle marathon's, and are now directly quoting your social and intellectual superiors.

Guest Wizardsleeve

...or "Keith".

I'm beginning to feel as though I've missed out on some spectacular displays of cuntish idiocy and unparalleled slating with this Keith fellow. 

Guest deebom

Brony was the biggest cunt on here. A true cunt. A cunt of epic proportions. A finer cunt there never was. Made the other cunts on here look like normal, well balanced not cunts.  I miss him and his cuntish noms.

Guest Wizardsleeve

Brony was the biggest cunt on here. A true cunt. A cunt of epic proportions. A finer cunt there never was. Made the other cunts on here look like normal, well balanced not cunts.  I miss him and his cuntish noms.

if you had to choose just one of his nominations as his absolute most cultish, which would it be and is there a link?  

Guest Alfie Noakes

if you had to choose just one of his nominations as his absolute most cultish, which would it be and is there a link?  

There are many to choose from all of which are sick, twisted and a bit repetitive.

• 3 weeks later...