CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Kiran Gandhi

Guest nobgobbler

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

So what's her actual point? Is she demanding the end of periods? Getting bloodstains on your clothes is a good thing? Old sticky blood isn't unhygienic? Is she against using a bit of tissue paper to staunch a bleeding nose? What's her stance on Elastoplast? Is she for or against bandages? What are her views on blood doners? Does she have black pudding with her fried slice?

There are more questions than answers?

The point i think she is making is, next time you're on your way home from the pub and you happen upon the kebab shop, instead of having garlic sauce opt for tomato sauce. Preferrably out of date with some jellied bits in it and with a slight whiff of piss and, fresh from the sea, spratts. Then go home and rant at cunts on the internet Judy. Where the fuck did that come from.

These athletes are taking cheating too far with marathon runners on cycles..............menstrual cycles. Fnar, fnar.

ummmmm, anyone seen my anorak?

Guest Wizardsleeve

The point i think she is making is, next time you're on your way home from the pub and you happen upon the kebab shop, instead of having garlic sauce opt for tomato sauce. Preferrably out of date with some jellied bits in it and with a slight whiff of piss and, fresh from the sea, spratts. Then go home and rant at cunts on the internet Judy. Where the fuck did that come from.

These athletes are taking cheating too far with marathon runners on cycles..............menstrual cycles. Fnar, fnar.

if they're trying to win via gross out, they're in for a harsh reality check amongst the Percy cunts here. When you stop and reflect on our love of graphic violence with claw hammers, bark strippers, burnings, dragging a over long distances of sharp debris, etc...these birds will have running costumes made out of a Lycra and tampon hybrid material. 

Guest Wizardsleeve

Claw hammers are so last season. Its got to be ball pein hammer for the variety of impact damage.

still it's yet another implement of gory blunt force trauma through uncontrolled violence. A rather effective one at that. 

Guest nobgobbler

Just imagine what her super hero name would be: The Red Streak, The Scarlet Cunt, The bloody beaver...

'The Scarlet Cunt, fighting crime, one monthly period at a time to defeat the evil forces of the evil Dr Tampon'

D.C Comics would be all over that shit, who knows, maybe her and that faggot Aquaman will have a crossover.

And its all documented in a periodical called The Monthly Curse.

is it this one here, the one without linings in the pockets?

Guest Gong Farmer

Don't know about the rest Gong but have to question whether the country was at peace, unless you class subjugation by a foreign power as at peace....as an example . Google the unprovoked massacre of unarmed  civilians at Amritsar Jallianwala Bagh ((orchard) by General Dyer....was given an honour on return to Blighty, this incident heralded the beginning of the end for the empire . I visited the site a few years back and its walls are still riddled with bullet holes. The tragedy being that it was the Indian army under Dyer who carried out this atrocity

As to the caste system, it actually never went away and was used by the British in the divide and rule policy, but I concur that it is feasible that his genitalia was below par as regards size and hygienically neglected though no documentation can be found to verify this important point.  

The place has always been a basket case with countries like that needing a firm hand to govern them. The point is that Ghandi struck at the very time when the UK had just fought a war and was skint unable to finance it's domains and colonies giving way to independence to those countries that wanted it.  Ghandi was personally responsible for the mass exodus of the muslim population forced to march thousands of miles into what is now Bangladesh and Pakistan. Thousands died on the way but is strangely this incident is wiped from the history books, we only hear about British atrocities as that's PC, never about the atrocities caused by Ghandi and his ripping of the country apart. Seventy years later and two of those countries are pointing nuclear weapons at each other so well done him.

Most of these 'put ups' turn out to be failable cunts but are held up as shining example of humanity when the are far from it. Che Guevara, Mother Teresa,  Ghandi, Nelson Mandela etc all cunts that are not what they are purported to be. 

So what's her actual point? Is she demanding the end of periods? Getting bloodstains on your clothes is a good thing? Old sticky blood isn't unhygienic? Is she against using a bit of tissue paper to staunch a bleeding nose? What's her stance on Elastoplast? Is she for or against bandages? What are her views on blood doners? Does she have black pudding with her fried slice?

There are more questions than answers?

Yes, Deebers, I'm pondering the intricacies of this  one too. Sanitary care products for all........perhaps? 

Guest Wizardsleeve

Yes, Deebers, I'm pondering the intricacies of this  one too. Sanitary care products for all........perhaps? 

Her point, aside from the one on her head and the hat she undoubtedly had to wear several times in school, is that public bleeding is good, pure natural, and that everybody else has to lighten up about such things, it isn't right she should have to use tampons while on her flow.  it's the usual feminist rubbish.

Guest nobgobbler

I would have thought this type of dirty protest would even disgust Keef, but upon reflection on some of his posts, I'm not so sure.

As we speak keef is leading a bunch of placard wielding bronies to join today's royal event, each with a couple of slices of extra rare roast beef crafted into flaps which they are wearing on the outside like superman wears his underpants.

Her point, aside from the one on her head and the hat she undoubtedly had to wear several times in school, is that public bleeding is good, pure natural, and that everybody else has to lighten up about such things, it isn't right she should have to use tampons while on her flow.  it's the usual feminist rubbish.

So she wants to be "natural" like our chimpanzee cousins? She's certainly got the eyebrows for it.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

If the eyebrows are anything to go by, I would imagine (however much it sickens me) she must have an out of control jungle 'downstairs'. Ideal for soaking things up every 28 days or so.

Just imagine what her super hero name would be: The Red Streak, The Scarlet Cunt, The bloody beaver...

'The Scarlet Cunt, fighting crime, one monthly period at a time to defeat the evil forces of the evil Dr Tampon'

D.C Comics would be all over that shit, who knows, maybe her and that faggot Aquaman will have a crossover.

Or a Shakespearean character.

"What ho my Lady Clit. Red fly the flags in the kingdom of Vulva this day?"

"Well met my Liege. Indeed, but at great loss of blood and sore vexation unto ones soul. Prithee, fetch me a bar of Fruit and Nut ere this scimitar I doth most frighteningly stove, even unto the hilt, into thy gizzard, for who can be wise amazed, temperate, loyal and neutral in a moment such as this?"

All well and good, but how is she going to get those bloodstains out of her trousers?? Money down the drain. 

Guest Wizardsleeve

All well and good, but how is she going to get those bloodstains out of her trousers?? Money down the drain. 

since she believes it's so pure and natural I'd hypothesize she cares fuck all if the stain is removed. She will probably wear them over and over again as a gesture of solidarity for her poorer sisters around the world who can't afford the cotton cork or are still sent to far away sheds and cabins to draw the flies away from the village. 

Guest nobgobbler

Or a Shakespearean character.

"What ho my Lady Clit. Red fly the flags in the kingdom of Vulva this day?"

"Well met my Liege. Indeed, but at great loss of blood and sore vexation unto ones soul. Prithee, fetch me a bar of Fruit and Nut ere this scimitar I doth most frighteningly stove, even unto the hilt, into thy gizzard, for who can be wise amazed, temperate, loyal and neutral in a moment such as this?"

What did Lady Macbeth say regarding her blood stain ... "Out dreaded spot, out."

She's correct that it's natural, but so is pissing and shitting, but watch all the bollocking I get when I choose to run a marathon in my favourite home-made clingfilm underpants, hungover to fuck from the all you can eat and drink lock-in down the Royal Benghal the night before. It's hypocrisy taken to stellar levels.

• Like 2