CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cars with automatic gears

Guest Lady Penelope

Guest Lady Penelope

My neigbout has just bought one .. how the fuck do you drive the things without wanting to kill someone?

Edited by Lady Penelope

Guest Bill Stickers

A friend of mine's grandmother was very deaf.

She had always driven an automatic car. She then bought a manual, but was a bit senile and forgot.

She proceeded to drive 15 minutes to the shops in first gear, but couldn't hear the engine over-revving. Car was absolutely fucked.

I tell you what's really a cunt,I bought an XC90 auto and they've got a 'geartronic' box,why?? I'll drive it in auto because that's why I bought it but I'll be fucked if I'm going to slip it into 'manual' (albeit without having to use a clutch) and have to change the gears!,fucking Swedish cunts 

Guest Bill Stickers

I tell you what's really a cunt,I bought an XC90 auto and they've got a 'geartronic' box,why?? I'll drive it in auto because that's why I bought it but I'll be fucked if I'm going to slip it into 'manual' (albeit without having to use a clutch) and have to change the gears!,fucking Swedish cunts 

You drive an auto?! You absolute fucking cunt Neil, you disappoint me.

You must either be a yank, a pensioner, or suffered anxiety attacks during driving lessons as a youngster. Any of those things qualify you as a cunt.

Edited by bill_stickers

You must either be a yank, a pensioner, or suffered anxiety attacks during driving lessons as a youngster. Any of those things qualify you as a cunt.

I'll hazard a guess its to keep his wanking hand free. Our Neil's a man of insatiable urges and loves danger tugging at 90mph.

Guest nobgobbler

My new golf's an auto which you can stick in manual mode if you want. It's fucking brilliant. It lights your way, warns you when you're going to hit something, parks itself, knows its own way to the offy, and it wafts your farts. What more could a girl want?

My new golf's an auto which you can stick in manual mode if you want. It's fucking brilliant. It lights your way, warns you when you're going to hit something, parks itself, knows its own way to the offy, and it wafts your farts. What more could a girl want?

One that writes it's own letter of complaint when it develops a malfunction more serious than Orla Guerin describing the situation in Gaza

according to the viz, one can make fellow motorists think they are behind an automatic car, by momentarily selecting reverse before pulling away.

Edited by out_of_god

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

A gearknob?

Guest luke swarm

these extra functions on my clapped out Fiesta are covered by Mrs Swarm.

these extra functions on my clapped out Fiesta are covered by Mrs Swarm.

I'll hazard a guess its to keep his wanking hand free. Our Neil's a man of insatiable urges and loves danger tugging at 90mph.

Maybe its because I lost my left leg below the knee........................................................................................................................

Only kidding,I AM a cunt but once youve had an auto then clutches can suck my dick and yes Dec,why waste the dexterity of your left hand by having to fucking change gear,Mine must be the only Volvo with windscreen wipers on the inside

• Like 2

Guest Wizardsleeve

a 12 speed vibrating cushion?  A retractable plastic phallus with interchangeable fist and auto lube feature?

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

A Man to drive it properly??

Guest Bill Stickers

Maybe its because I lost my left leg below the knee........................................................................................................................

You had me going there for a second Neil you fucking toad.

Guest DingTheRioja

A gearknob?

One of those Golf ball gearknobs they used to have... all big and bumpy... eh? eh? nudge nudge...

The electronic park brake is the greatest invention since the deep fried Mars Bar.

..until the fuse goes...

Had to borrow an auto once from the pool at work when mine was in the garage... fooking hated it, you have fuck all control over the car, and if that kick-down shit comes in when your speeding up after a tight corner in the wet (FWD)..... may as well get out of the car and go jump in the fucking hedge... save a lot of expensive paintwork...