CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Banksy

Guest luke swarm

Guest luke swarm

Banksy if some people don't know is a 'Street Artist' in other words an aerosol paint spraying vandal Cunt who has managed to persuade the foolish and gullible that he is a master of the genre and enjoys a cult following, There have even been instances where he has painted graffiti on a building and because gullible cunts will pay millions for his 'work' , the owners of said buildings have chopped out the wall intact on which he has deposited this shite to sell to these more money than sense tosspots 

Now he along with some other miserable artist types he is about to open up a theme park in Weston S Mare called Dismalworld.....Well I have been to Weston and can safely say that it did not need a theme park to convince me that it is pretty dismal there. Just watch when this crap opens for business as it will be like a magnet for cunts nationwide.

If they wanted to be Dismal then they only have to come to Wolverhampton and I guarantee them a free dose of despair and futility. Arseholes            

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

I wonder what his reaction will be if another 'artist' spray paints a load of swastikas, KKK logos or a large cock and balls on some of the exhibits at the theme park. I am guessing he would be somewhat perplexed the cunt

I wonder what his reaction will be if another 'artist' spray paints a load of swastikas, KKK logos or a large cock and balls on some of the exhibits at the theme park. I am guessing he would be somewhat perplexed the cunt

I'm in. 

Let's fix a Corner time and date, half a dozen of us could do this.  

Guest deebom

I am a huge fan of graffiti, used to do it myself, though I stencil now, mostly commissions on canvas, wood, card ect for other people.  Banksies good, not particularly original, but he's earning a living doing what he loves, and in my opinion,his work generally brightens up the places he chooses to place it. There is a desolate stretch of road in my hometown where he has put a few of his pieces up and they looked good. 

I wouldn't minds cunts paying me a few millions for something that only takes a few days work.

Shit nom I'm afraid Swarm, must try harder you cunt.

Edited by deebom
Turtles

Guest Bill Stickers

I'm in. 

Let's fix a Corner time and date, half a dozen of us could do this.  

I'd rather let Banksy spraypaint me in his own jizz than meet 6 of you cunts in the flesh.

Guest luke swarm

I am a huge fan of graffiti, used to do it myself, though I stencil now, mostly commissions on canvas, wood, card ect for other people.  Banksies good, not particularly original, but he's earning a living doing what he loves, and in my opinion,his work generally brightens up the places he chooses to place it. There is a desolate stretch of road in my hometown where he has put a few of his pieces up and they looked good. 

I wouldn't minds cunts paying me a few millions for something that only takes a few days work.

Shit nom I'm afraid Swarm, must try harder you cunt.

There's me thinking you were a hardworking son of the soil Deeb, how disappointing to realise you are an arty pretentious cunt, next thing you will be defending all the other modern brit artists and the tripe they peddle described as art such as that minger Tracy Ermine or whatever her name is. 

I Mean its not proper art, like paintings and fings is it. Have you booked your tickets to go and see this nonsense.     

Guest deebom

There's me thinking you were a hardworking son of the soil Deeb, how disappointing to realise you are an arty pretentious cunt, next thing you will be defending all the other modern brit artists and the tripe they peddle described as art such as that minger Tracy Ermine or whatever her name is. 

I Mean its not proper art, like paintings and fings is it. Have you booked your tickets to go and see this nonsense.     

Oh I am, but we all need a release, and I'm too old, boring, responsible to be climbing around, trying to reach inaccessible places to paint. I still do the occasional bit down the subway at Waterloo, just to keep my hand in. I like it, the money I earn pays for the paint and it gives me something to do at work.

Tracy Emin can fuck off, and so can the rest. I like Turner, Escher, Canaletto, Giger, all comic book artists, Josh Kirby, Quentin Blake and lots of other people who will never be famous because they just like painting, rather than trying to impress 'the elite' of the artworld.

I'm a fan of the KLF Foundation.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/K_Foundation_art_award

Guest Wizardsleeve

I'd rather let Banksy spraypaint me in his own jizz than meet 6 of you cunts in the flesh.

that really wouldn't be much of a protest, if not Banksy, it would be your live in lady boy. 

Guest Alfie Noakes

Fucking vandals the lot of them. Street art seems to be a load of shitty tags and no actual art round this way, especially on my front garden wall. Prison is too good for them, they should be made to clean it off with toxic chemicals and no protection gear then cut off their fingers if they do it again.

Guest DingTheRioja

Oh I am, but we all need a release, and I'm too old, boring, responsible to be climbing around, trying to reach inaccessible places to paint. I still do the occasional bit down the subway at Waterloo, just to keep my hand in. I like it, the money I earn pays for the paint and it gives me something to do at work.

Tracy Emin can fuck off, and so can the rest. I like Turner, Escher, Canaletto, Giger, all comic book artists, Josh Kirby, Quentin Blake and lots of other people who will never be famous because they just like painting, rather than trying to impress 'the elite' of the artworld.

I'm a fan of the KLF Foundation.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/K_Foundation_art_award

KLF?

Aren't they the dozy cunts who videoed themselves burning a million quid or something "for art" and then shit themselves when everyone laughed at them for being dumb..?

Anyway... some Banksy is pretty good, and does indeed brighten a shitty corner.. as does some other graffitti.. unfortunately most of it is unadulterated shite....

banksy_palestine.jpg

banksy_grafitti_streetart_designsekcja4.

I know  I have.

Guest luke swarm

To all you Dismal Cunts who are heading for this load of old Toss this bank holiday weekend......I hope it rains, you get fucking clamped and your piles flare up and bleed to heighten your Dismal experience.