CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Is Australia A Real Country ?

Guest Manila

Guest Wizardsleeve

Why do you want a fully grown woman to have a small girl's fanny - YOU PERV.:angry:

Clearly, you've missed on the last 30 years or so, when grown women have removed the fish fur because they've discovered it is unnecessary and unappealing. I believe I read on this very site the perfect analogy, one doesn't travel through a dense forest to see a rose in bloom. Then, of course, there's is the smuggling porcupine look and in your case that porcupine has been intimate with mangy, transient derelicts. A woman who cares about her appearance and hygiene will always draw more blokes than those who can scrub tarnish off of the crockery with their pubes. 

Why... it almost looks like... someone accusing fine upstanding members of the Corner of being paedophiles, in flagrant violation of site rules? Surely not?

Of course, it may just be a deflection technique, wrought by someone with a pubis like the front row of an Earth, Wind and Fire concert.

Guest Alfie Noakes

:D Amazing three members of the corner all justifying waxed/shaved fannies... could it be you are all the same GUILTY person? :o

Let's hope a law abiding policeman & woman isn't reading the forum, or someone might be in trouble BIG TIME.

Love ProfB xxx

You may find there are a few more of us who prefer the threshold to be polished and no shaggy old welcome mat. Nothing wrong or right with it.

Guest Bill Stickers

:D Amazing three members of the corner all justifying waxed/shaved fannies... could it be you are all the same GUILTY person? :o

Let's hope a law abiding policeman & woman isn't reading the forum, or someone might be in trouble BIG TIME.

Love ProfB xxx

I feel this troll has the course now. Can I respectfully request a swift and disproportionate ban?

Guest luke swarm

Prof.....it may be presumptuous of me to speak for the rest of the cunts on this site....but will you either please fuck off or actually post something that makes some kind of coherent sense....even gratuitous swearing or mindless rage would be welcome but please make a choice.

If you want any hints on how to do this then Just look at some of the posts by the Epic ranked Cunts on these pages...go on have a go.    

Edited by luke swarm

Guest Snatch

Pervs who like little girls.

Shaved fannies are little girls end of it.

Card has let me down.

I am going to PM Spot - he's married.

I have reported the matter to Spot AKA Admin & his wife reads the forum, soo, let's see what he has to say. 

:o

GO wax your chests you man boob parade.:ph34r:

http://thoughtcatalog.com/lorenzo-jensen-iii/2015/03/37-men-and-women-answer-the-question-shaved-trimmed-or-hairy-nsfw/

Girls with hairy armpits - soo cave woman, & soo  natural...

You are so fucking stupid it's unbelievable. I like my other half to be hairless from the neck down,something she wants to do anyway. Seeing that she is just over 50 like me does not make me a fucking Savilist.

Now,fuck off you cunt.

Guest DingTheRioja

Why do you want a fully grown woman to have a small girl's fanny - YOU PERV.:angry:

Get fucking real.

Some men (and women) like small pert tits (I'm quite partial to them myself), some men like big round and bouncy tits, (I'm quite partial to them as well), some prefer something in the middle... (yes, I am also quite partial to them, I married a pair of them ones...). 

Ditto to slim girls, curvy girls and big bouncing betties....

These preferences do not make them pervs in one way or another...

An ex of mine from years ago, (we were both about 18/19), got told by her mate to wax it all off before I went round at the weekend, it would make shagging more sensitive for her... so she did... and I know it worked because her parents, who were in the pub in the next village, came back pretty sharpish since I presume they heard her screaming louder than ever... please notice "for her" .. I simply thought, yeay, no hacking up furballs everytime i go down on her.... not "ooo yeah.. she looks about 12 now"... the 38DDs kind of gave it away that she wasn't a child....

Love ProfB xxx

Good luck with that one..

in flagrant violation of site rules

SEEMS LIKE SOMEONE IS FORCING THE HONEST PROFB OFFLINE

Fuck off.

1. Pervs who like little girls.
  2. Shaved fannies are little girls end of it.
  3. Card has let me down.
  4. I am going to PM Spot - he's married.
  5. I have reported the matter to Spot AKA Admin & his wife reads the forum, soo, let's see what he has to say. 
  6. :o
  7. GO wax your chests you man boob parade.:ph34r:
  8. http://thoughtcatalog.com/lorenzo-jensen-iii/2015/03/37-men-and-women-answer-the-question-shaved-trimmed-or-hairy-nsfw/
  9. Girls with hairy armpits - soo cave woman, & soo  natural...
  1. Utter bullshit, that's like saying someone who like's "baby-blondes" is a fucking paedo..
  2. See #1 above
  3. See #2 above
  4. So fucking what?
  5. See #4 above
  6. :P
  7. No man boobs, no six pack either just a "4-pack" which I think isn't bad for a 45 year old.. don't need to wax my chest, it's baby smooth, unlike my hairy as fuck legs..
  8. See #2 & #5 above
  9. Sooo single....

Guest Wizardsleeve

Prof, I understand you are an ignorant cunt which is why you arrive at your thickish conclusions. I'll put in terms you might be able to grasp...when (in your case, if) you go on hola and you trek your cetacean like body to the beach and women are wearing the latest designs in swimwear, do you see them smuggling Ewoks between their legs?  Of course not. These fully grown and mature bathers groom down there because they want to look their best. Even women with more growth don't keep it bushy so it is contained in the material and children aren't frightened of the Yeti which has taken over the beach. Please feel free to report me as I don't take being called a pardon kindly...we'll see how that works for you. All silliness aside, please do fuck right off. :D

Guest Alfie Noakes

Card has let me down.

I have reported the matter to Spot AKA Admin & his wife reads the forum, soo, let's see what he has to say. 

http://thoughtcatalog.com/lorenzo-jensen-iii/2015/03/37-men-and-women-answer-the-question-shaved-trimmed-or-hairy-nsfw/

I have had enough of your fucking crap dont ever refer to me again. I have NEVER fancied children and 3 former partners were shaved or trimmed by their own choice before I met them. 

FUCK YOU for calling me a child fancier you fucking retard!

Edited by Alfie Noakes
Fucking qote bollocks

Guest Wizardsleeve

I have had enough of your fucking crap dont ever refer to me again. I have NEVER fancied children and 3 former partners were shaved or trimmed by their own choice before I met them. 

FUCK YOU for calling me a child fancier you fucking retard!

How does one post pictorial proof of grown women grooming properly from an iPhone?  Not sure switching between sites won't fuck me off. The Wicked Weasel site will adequately claw hammer cuntB's infantile thought process. It's also an Aussie company, so we're still on topic

Guest Wizardsleeve

The BBC are today reporting that Diaphania perspectalis caterpillar can defoliate a box in just two days! Who needs a fucking No-No!

_85199725_85199724.jpg

I held high hopes that the imagery of tiny wriggling worm-like creatures combined with profs minge could be avoided. 

Guest luke swarm

I held high hopes that the imagery of tiny wriggling worm-like creatures combined with profs minge could be avoided. 

Thanks for that Wizz....another fucking sleepless night you Cunt.

Card has let me down.

I see you are at your old tricks. Please cease and desist. Take 48 hours to figure out how to prevent a perma ban .... Love, Spot x

• Like 1

Shame on you all for letting the obviously deranged sheep wind you all up. Let the fuckwit get all pissed up again and maybe she can join manila in coming here and stepping on a snake, or a blue ringed octopus or perhaps a stonefish, then she can leave us all alone.

Alright, southern?  I wouldn't bother too much about wad, sounds to me like spotter and the modmins are sharpening the machetes as we speak. 

Guest Ahriman

Why... it almost looks like... someone accusing fine upstanding members of the Corner of being paedophiles, in flagrant violation of site rules? Surely not?

Of course, it may just be a deflection technique, wrought by someone with a pubis like the front row of an Earth, Wind and Fire concert.

"I'm Chris Hansen from Dateline NBC, why don't you have a seat right over here..."

Guest Wizardsleeve

Shame on you all for letting the obviously deranged sheep wind you all up. Let the fuckwit get all pissed up again and maybe she can join manila in coming here and stepping on a snake, or a blue ringed octopus or perhaps a stonefish, then she can leave us all alone.

If I'm honest, SC, I can't bloody believe my one comment could stir up such a fervor.  I was caught off guard that the sheep would take things to that extreme.  It all worked out for the best as I doubt Mrs Roops, Spotto and Admin would have liked the pictures from the Wicked Weasel site, and other photographic evidence to contradict the Prof.