CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Is Australia A Real Country ?

Guest Manila

Guest Manila

A real country like hte USA and UK or mere self governing colony ? I say self governing colony .

Australia is like a grown adult with a job who still lives  with his a parents .Clings to the UK depsite the fact that is a half a world away and is no longer in a position to do much for Australia .

Australia doesn't have it;s own national anthem ( although MY BOMERANG WON"T COME BACK is often played before football games  ) but uses the UK's GOD SAVE THE QUEEN( thta means old Elizxbeth bot Geoirge Michael or Bot George ) 

The final legal authority is not any Australian Supreme Court but English judges at the Privy Council in London 

The country rejected becoming a republic in 1999 choosing to stay stay as what amounts to  a self governing colony 

No flag of it's own , the UK flag is on what passes for theirs 

Many people  talk  lovingly about Queenie and brag of where they came from in the UK or are going on vacation iu the UK

Being good colonials Australia followed London's orders and got involved in both world wars and also  let the British test atomic bombs on it's soil 

' Australia '............................ LOL

Guest Bill Stickers

I'm surprised you don't think more highly of Australia.

I assumed any country with a history of genocide towards indigenous brown people would be top of your list.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Manila you fuckstick. Well done on the nom as with the amount of grammer and spelling errors its not your usual cut and paste wank. Regarding the subject, please kindly fuck youself with a reciprocating saw with a pruning blade (6 TPI from memory).

A real country like hte USA and UK or mere self governing colony ? I say self governing colony ......

Its a sovereign state. Aside from the farrago of mendacities and utter bollox that is typical of the poster, my sharp as nails colleague Rick B pointed out that Manila may in fact be Lena/Moi. The OP and other rubbish spouted today confirms this. This demented and very stupid boomerang just keeps on coming back....

Guest Snatch

Its a sovereign state. Aside from the farrago of mendacities and utter bollox that is typical of the poster, my sharp as nails colleague Rick B pointed out that Manila may in fact be Lena/Moi and the OP and other rubbish spouted today confirms this. This demented and very stupid boomerang just keeps on coming back....

If it is Moi then off she must fuck and be quick about it,

Guest DingTheRioja

MULTI-QUOTE TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm surprised you don't think more highly of Australia.

I assumed any country with a history of genocide towards indigenous brown people would be top of your list.

It's crowded on that list....

......This demented and very stupid boomerang just keeps on coming back....

Ho fucking ho.....

She now resides in the CC convict ship.

As the resident ships' biscuit.... time for a scuttling I think....

You mean they are all poorly written, unpunctuated drivel that generally contain a strong theme of racism? 

Are we talking about Manila or Aussies?

Edited by DingTheRioja
Colouring between the lines....

Guest luke swarm

Its a sovereign state. Aside from the farrago of mendacities and utter bollox that is typical of the poster, my sharp as nails colleague Rick B pointed out that Manila may in fact be Lena/Moi. The OP and other rubbish spouted today confirms this. This demented and very stupid boomerang just keeps on coming back....

Again I plead with the Moderators to allow this poster to keep posting......as has been said before, we need some genuinely stupid and unbalanced fuckwits from time to time....its highly entertaining and really makes my day.....its just a pity that this one is so utterly thick but sees itself as a sharp operator....please encourage this you Cunts,,,,there is hours of entertainment here.

Keep Em coming Manila....this is good  sensible stuff you are saying, lets hear more on your worldview and ignore these mocking fools, they know nothing.    

Again I plead with the Moderators to allow this poster to keep posting......as has been said before, we need some genuinely stupid and unbalanced fuckwits from time to time....its highly entertaining and really makes my day.....its just a pity that this one is so utterly thick but sees itself as a sharp operator....please encourage this you Cunts,,,,there is hours of entertainment here.

Keep Em coming Manila....this is good  sensible stuff you are saying, lets hear more on your worldview and ignore these mocking fools, they know nothing.    

You miss the point, this person gets her rocks off causing trouble. On another site she's anti-racist, left-wing and in a lesbian relationship. Here she has posted blatantly racist content and referred to gay people as queers. She isn't being stupid, thick or unbalanced she's a nasty vindictive little shite who gets off on putting people down and winding people up. It may seem entertaining to you now, ultimately it's repetitive boring bollox believe me.

Edited by Rick_B

Guest luke swarm

You miss the point, this person gets her rocks off causing trouble. On another site she's anti-racist, left-wing and in a lesbian relationship. Here she has posted blatantly racist content and referred to gay people as queers. She isn't being stupid, thick or unbalanced she's a nasty vindictive little shite who gets off on putting people down and winding people up. It may seem entertaining to you now, ultimately it's repetitive boring bollox believe me.

Actually Rick , Mrs Roops you are right...just had a look at Moi in the archives and it is identical shite down to the grammar as this Manila persona, Illogical and downright disturbing in it evil banality, this is someone with a serious problem....forgive my inexperience. 

Edited by luke swarm

Don't worry Swarmski, there's plenty more out there.

Guest Ahriman

You miss the point, this person gets her rocks off causing trouble. On another site she's anti-racist, left-wing and in a lesbian relationship. Here she has posted blatantly racist content and referred to gay people as queers. She isn't being stupid, thick or unbalanced she's a vindictive little shite who gets off on putting people down and winding people up. It may seem entertaining to you now, ultimately it's repetitive boring bollox believe me.

Sounds like a cracking lass to me, maybe I should get her number. Ahh I can see it now, just me and her, a house, a dog called Fido, a couple of kids with really fucking pretentious names like Hope or Destiny or some other such shite. Me, Standing over the bed with a pillow ready to suffocate the annoying cunt for snoring too loudly and taking up most of my side, THE SELFISH FUCKING WHOR.... Oh wait, now I've just remembered why I don't do relationships, oh well, time to get back to furiously wanking myself off and wishing I was dead. Tuesdays are cunts.

Edited by Ahriman

What a load of ill informed bullshit. A more factually incorrect load of bollocks would be hard to write.

Maybe you can save up all your benefit cheques and, if you can find your way to an airport, come here and have a look for yourself.

Hopefully you step on one of our extravagantly poisonous snakes while you are here, or perhaps get bitten by a big fuck off spider.

If we are all lucky, that is. Cunt.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

... Oh wait, now I've just remembered why I don't do relationships, oh well, time to get back to furiously wanking myself off and wishing I was dead. Tuesdays are cunts.

don't despair Pissnut you're not alone, .....I wish you were dead too

Guest Ahriman

don't despair Pissnut you're not alone, .....I wish you were dead too

Drew you soppy cunt, you always say the nicest things.

Edited by Ahriman

Guest Bill Stickers

Why do you want a fully grown woman to have a small girl's fanny - YOU PERV.:angry:

I would say something about your vagina resembling an overgrown bramble bush... but you're obviously a bloke masquerading as a woman, so instead I advise that you seek immediate psychiatric help.