CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Jamie Oliver

Neil

11 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Well, he is sort of right. High in protein, cheap, versatile and a classless staple food.

I'm not sure whether the "high class" quail component adequately balances out the scum class Scotching, but I'll bet Jamie could fit at least two dozen of these at once into his slack-jawed fat-tongued cake hole.

http://www.jamieoliver.com/recipes/eggs-recipes/scotch-quail-eggs/

On 5/7/2016 at 0:14 PM, Cuntybaws said:

I'm not sure whether the "high class" quail component adequately balances out the scum class Scotching, but I'll bet Jamie could fit at least two dozen of these at once into his slack-jawed fat-tongued cake hole.

http://www.jamieoliver.com/recipes/eggs-recipes/scotch-quail-eggs/

Baws don't be a dope. I received 24 bottles of Chateau Minuty Rosé Et Or this morning. It really is super. I know it's gay.. and naturally I'm chomping on greasy cock in between slurps, but I highly recommend it. Bon.

Guest luke swarm
11 minutes ago, Frank said:

Baws don't be a dope. I received 24 bottles of Chateau Minuty Rosé Et Or this morning. It really is super. I know it's gay.. and naturally I'm chomping on greasy cock in between slurps, but I highly recommend it. Bon.

Frank...if you could leave the insinuations about your sexual preferences and cock chomping, greasy or otherwise to us other cunts, it would be appreciated. Its no fun when you insist on pre-emptive self cunting.

Who sent them to you, The Judge ?  

17 minutes ago, Frank said:

Think pink, Frank. I hope it's the 2014.

On 5/7/2016 at 6:14 PM, luke swarm said:

Frank...if you could leave the insinuations about your sexual preferences and cock chomping, greasy or otherwise to us other cunts, it would be appreciated. Its no fun when you insist on pre-emptive self cunting.

Who sent them to you, The Judge ?  

Luke, by covering the basics I always expect.. hope, that it will bring out a fresh kind of cunting. Try again. 

On 5/7/2016 at 6:15 PM, Cuntybaws said:

Think pink, Frank. I hope it's the 2014.

2015. That was my daughter on the fridge.. and her 2014 school calendar. That was rather unreasonable, baws.

They've put titanium in my neck. What do you think about that?

4 minutes ago, Frank said:

That was my daughter on the fridge.. and her 2014 school calendar. That was rather unreasonable, baws.

I don't want to worry you unduly, but that's not all that was on the fridge. Next time you post a video ask yourself first  if it contains anything you wouldn't want someone armed with GCHQ-level enhancement software to see.

Anyway, we all know you're really just trying to deflect attention away from the disproportionate bin. The sight of it has quite put Mrs Baws off her food.

On 5/7/2016 at 6:45 PM, Cuntybaws said:

I don't want to worry you unduly, but that's not all that was on the fridge. Next time you post a video ask yourself first  if it contains anything you wouldn't want someone armed with GCHQ-level enhancement software to see.

Anyway, we all know you're really just trying to deflect attention away from the disproportionate bin. The sight of it has quite put Mrs Baws off her food.

You've ruined it for everyone.

Guest N/A
On 25 August 2015 at 9:24 PM, neil298 said:

I see this cunt is all over the internet having lost 2 stone,did someone cut his tongue off?

He probably ate off one of the typhoid infested wooden blocks he serves his shit on at his gastro dinner halls.   £14 for school bangers and mash.  Bulgarian teenager probably wiped his shit stained fingers all over it.....its part of their culture and Jamie tasted it.....hey presto loses two stones.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 25 August 2015 at 9:24 PM, neil298 said:

I see this cunt is all over the internet having lost 2 stone,did someone cut his tongue off?

Those canteen like restaurants of his are fucking shit. There's one on rose street, it was properly shite last I was there.