CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Jamie Oliver

Neil

Guest nobgobbler

I see this cunt is all over the internet having lost 2 stone,did someone cut his tongue off?

the lisping cunt cooked it and served it with some fava beans and a nice chianti, fs-fs-fs-fs-fs.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

I've always wanted the cunt to cook "six sizzling sausages" to see how long it would take him to get dehydrated spraying that in his kitchen, the lisping fucking pork grinder.

I've always wanted the cunt to cook "six sizzling sausages" to see how long it would take him to get dehydrated spraying that in his kitchen, the lisping fucking pork grinder.

Good idea dpp. Let's request it for his next series and see how the downsy spacker copes with that. 

On a side note, how did this fucking mong land such a fit mrs?  

Guest luke swarm

Good idea dpp. Let's request it for his next series and see how the downsy spacker copes with that. 

because his well lubed tongue has more girth than his cock Scotty........or it might have been his bank account....hard to tell. 

Guest Bill Stickers

I heard he's just increased his Mong bean intake...

It would be great if you could eat a mong bean, only for it to get wedged in your throat, causing you to slowly choke to death.

It would be extremely funny if this happened while you were browsing the Corner, and with your last bit of strength before total oxygen starvation, you typed out some desperate plea for help.

because his well lubed tongue has more girth than his cock Scotty........or it might have been his bank account....hard to tell. 

That sounds convincing luke, but wasn't his wife already minted before she met him? And no matter what she thinks of his tongue, he's got a fucking great metal stud pierced into the middle of it. Maybe the birds find that attractive, but I'm struggling to see how.

Guest deebom

I don't mind him. He recently forced McDonalds to admit that their shitty burgers are not actually 100% beef, and change the way they make them. He seems ok to me, one of the very few media folk I don't despise.

Guest Wizardsleeve

I don't mind him. He recently forced McDonalds to admit that their shitty burgers are not actually 100% beef, and change the way they make them. He seems ok to me, one of the very few media folk I don't despise.

MaccyD's still grinding up beaks and claws as by product fillers then?  The cunts!

Guest luke swarm

MaccyD's still grinding up beaks and claws as by product fillers then?  The cunts!

Any cunt eating at Mc Ds pretty much deserves exactly what they are getting. 

Thick twats eating food prepared by even thicker twats....I am actually mystified as to why they keep going back, is it marketing , is it the price, is it the fact that no thinking is involved.....it cannot be the taste as it has none.

Its Americanisation and you see it everywhere, even pubs where cunts go in and drink Budweiser...another tasteless yank shit concoction. 

TV chefs losing weight seems to be fashionable right now, The Hairy Bikers lost 3 stone each and Tom Kerridge has lost loads of weight. Actually the best way to shed lots of pounds with Kerridge is to visit his "pub", which is a very expensive restaurant in all but name, The Hand and Flowers. With chips at a fiver a small portion including service, mains starting around thirty quid and the cheapest house red wine around £40 at bottle including service you will be guaranteed to come out many pounds lighter.

• Like 2

Guest DingTheRioja

I prefer the term "flyd".. much more anti-PC... get with the fucking programme... and yes.. jules is worth one.. or two... although she looks like the "simpering" type...

Any cunt eating at Mc Ds pretty much deserves exactly what they are getting. 

Thick twats eating food prepared by even thicker twats....I am actually mystified as to why they keep going back, is it marketing , is it the price, is it the fact that no thinking is involved.....it cannot be the taste as it has none.

Its Americanisation and you see it everywhere, even pubs where cunts go in and drink Budweiser...another tasteless yank shit concoction. 

As much as I hate to say it, try finding Ben Eltons skit on McDs from the 80's.. wasnt far off the mark iirc...

TV chefs losing weight seems to be fashionable right now, The Hairy Bikers lost 3 stone each and Tom Kerridge has lost loads of weight. Actually the best way to shed lots of pounds with Kerridge is to visit his "pub", which is a very expensive restaurant in all but name, The Hand and Flowers. With chips at a fiver a small portion including service, mains starting around thirty quid and the cheapest house red wine around £40 at bottle including service you will be guaranteed to come out many pounds lighter.

Surely Hand and Flowers is a euphemism... got to be...

Suggestions?  Mine is;-

• "The Mrs is Witholding It Until You Spoil Her"...

I vaguely recall nominating tom kerridge on the old site, and wad going off on one as a result. That was when he was a fat bastard. What made me laugh is him denying any surgical intervention in the loss of half his bodyweight in six months. Oh no no no, he's just cut back a bit on the beer, yeah right mate, that would do it.... 

What a chiselling cunt he is. He can fuck off .... £40 for house red he picked up for. £3.50.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

He's only on my fucking tellybox right this fucking minute mumbling on about some sugary teeth bollox. I would knock all of his teeth out but I fear that it would cause him to talk even more like a spasmoidic fuck gibbon.

Guest Alfie Noakes

He could get Chris Ewbank on his show talking abaht his favourite rethipe of theriously theared thirloin thteak. Fuck me by the time they were finished the whole crew would be in life jackets!

So who were you before on here?

If you are a newbie may I be the first to welcome to cunts corner?

Now take a good hard look at yourself in the mirror, if that doesn't depress you enough to jump under an express train then listen to Girls Aloud and the Spice Girls, if this fails to upset you enough then please try swimming under the ice cap. Cunt.

Or you could ask Chwiss Ewbank for a pwunch in the fwoat.

Welcome Charlie Camembert Cock, not bad for a first post, but in the spirit of a long lost but not really missed member, kill yourself.

Edited by Alfie Noakes