CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

mediums

Eddie

Guest nobgobbler

Spouse activity? What's that? 

In this case it would be Mrs Gong. When stuff goes missing in our house I always eliminate Mr Gobbler from my enquiries otherwise the poltergeist would get the blame for everything. When I come home to find the kitchen cupboard open and cornflakes all over the worktop and the floor, one of the cunts is gonna be cleaning up!

In this case it would be Mrs Gong. When stuff goes missing in our house I always eliminate Mr Gobbler from my enquiries otherwise the poltergeist would get the blame for everything. When I come home to find the kitchen cupboard open and cornflakes all over the worktop and the floor, one of the cunts is gonna be cleaning up!

I'd be happy with a poltergeist that gave me an occasional blowjob, regardless of whether or not she dropped cornflakes on the worktop. 

Guest nobgobbler

I'd be happy with a poltergeist that gave me an occasional blowjob, regardless of whether or not she dropped cornflakes on the worktop. 

I'd be happy if ours would do a bit of housework. I keep leaving a microfibre cloth and a bottle of windolene out but the cunt just won't take the hint. Invest in a ouija board and use your cock as a pointer - anything could happen.

• 9 months later...
Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 30 August 2015 at 0:30 PM, Eddie said:

As the famous Colin fry has just 'passed over to spirit', him had his con man mates deserve a cunting.

Colin Fry king duped gullible cunts reaching out for recently snuffed it family and friends. The technique known as cold reading is the use of several tricks and skills to subtly coax information from a person – information which can later be fed back to the subject, repackaged as a new and amazing insight. It involves deductive reasoning, quick thinking, a sense of psychology, a reasonable grasp of statistics and demographics, and a healthy dose of modest charm. With a little practice, skeptics say, anyone without a shred of decency can be a “psychic.”

Derek Acorah is a massive cunt.

Eddie...... Are you there ? 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
15 hours ago, Frank said:

Quince, it's me... Frank. The midnight hour's upon us and I'm here lying low. Is Mongy dead?

Frank? Is that you Frank? Are you in the great beyond too? Is Eddie with you? Is it full of stars?

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
15 hours ago, Frank said:

Quince, it's me... Frank. The midnight hour's upon us and I'm here lying low. Is Mongy dead?

You tell me- I thought he'd topped himself. Is he not there, strumming a lyre on sheep back? 

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

You tell me- I thought he'd topped himself. Is he not there, strumming a lyre on sheep back? 

Not strumming a sheep on a lyres' back?

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
4 hours ago, Frank said:

Shhhh. Idiot. 

A back talking, smart cunt spirit. Don't they have manners in the afterlife ?

Guest BrothersQuim
58 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

A back talking, smart cunt spirit. Don't they have manners in the afterlife ?

They obviously have adult carers there if Frank & Ed are wandering about.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
15 minutes ago, Frank said:

Shut up, Nick Abbot's on the wireless.

He's on your network? What the fuck are you in about, grandad? Change your password.