CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

mediums

Eddie

As the famous Colin fry has just 'passed over to spirit', him had his con man mates deserve a cunting.

Colin Fry king duped gullible cunts reaching out for recently snuffed it family and friends. The technique known as cold reading is the use of several tricks and skills to subtly coax information from a person – information which can later be fed back to the subject, repackaged as a new and amazing insight. It involves deductive reasoning, quick thinking, a sense of psychology, a reasonable grasp of statistics and demographics, and a healthy dose of modest charm. With a little practice, skeptics say, anyone without a shred of decency can be a “psychic.”

Derek Acorah is a massive cunt.

As the famous Colin fry has just 'passed over to spirit', him had his con man mates deserve a cunting.

Colin Fry king duped gullible cunts reaching out for recently snuffed it family and friends. The technique known as cold reading is the use of several tricks and skills to subtly coax information from a person – information which can later be fed back to the subject, repackaged as a new and amazing insight. It involves deductive reasoning, quick thinking, a sense of psychology, a reasonable grasp of statistics and demographics, and a healthy dose of modest charm. With a little practice, skeptics say, anyone without a shred of decency can be a “psychic.”

Derek Acorah is a massive cunt.

I went to see Mr. Acorah at the Theatre Royal in Norwich a few years back with a couple of my mates for a laugh. I shit you not, this was something he actually said and it was lapped up by the gullible cunts in the audience as definitive proof of his abilities:

Derek: The spirits have told me you went to the supermarket this week.

Gullible old crone: Oh my god, yes I did!

Derek: The spirits have told me that you bought a bag of potatoes but you lost them before you got home.

Gullible old crone: Ermmm...well, no.

Derek: My mistake, they said that you WILL lose a bag of potatoes, not that you have, the next time you go.

Cue wild applause and looks of admiration on the faces of the resident fucking idiots. People will believe anything if they want to believe it, and charlatans like Acorah exploit grief for profit. Fucking disgraceful.

• Like 1

Guest luke swarm

This is Arse gravy and any sane and balanced person knows this.....people who have lost someone are often lonely and in their grief turn to this bollocks for some comfort,.....In a way its harmless if its in a show as Decimus describes and I don't have any great problem with it.

The stuff on the TV is unadulterated shit, especially that ghost stuff mocumentaries where some "orb" always seems to cause great excitement, People want to be scared I suppose.....Personally if I want to be scared I ask my builder  who is a cunt, for a quote....always make me want to faint and black out.  

I went to see Mr. Acorah at the Theatre Royal in Norwich a few years back with a couple of my mates for a laugh. I shit you not, this was something he actually said and it was lapped up by the gullible cunts in the audience as definitive proof of his abilities:

Derek: The spirits have told me that you bought a bag of potatoes but you lost them before you got home.

Derek: My mistake, they said that you WILL lose a bag of potatoes, not that you have, the next time you go.

Cue wild applause and looks of admiration on the faces of the resident fucking idiots. People will believe anything if they want to believe it, and charlatans like Acorah exploit grief for profit. Fucking disgraceful.

Decimus we gypsies have the gift. I'm looking into my crystal ball and the clouds are parting and.......yes.....yes its coming through.....yes.......it says that sometime in the very near future somebody will call you a cunt!

• Like 1

Guest luke swarm

I believe....I often wake up covered in ectoplasm  having been visited by some female spectre of the night

Neil, do you find that the ectoplasm you describe is murder to scrape out of the laptop keys as well when you are visiting these "paranormal" sites. 

Decimus we gypsies have the gift. I'm looking into my crystal ball and the clouds are parting and.......yes.....yes its coming through.....yes.......it says that sometime in the very near future somebody will call you a cunt!

Decimus...you cunt.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Mediums, fortune tellers, astrologers they're all the fucking same full of bullshit guessing merchants for gullible wankers. I'm an Aries, "and the planets indicate that the son is parting Uranus this week so you might have trouble sitting down"

Guest DingTheRioja

There you are. Explain that!

"Cunts Corner"...

Told you it was all a load of old shite...

Didn't I say that?

Ok... Sometime soon I will tell you this is a load of old shite...

Guest nobgobbler

you missed a trick there Dec, you could have volunteered as a subject, and give him a public cunting.

Derek: The spirits tell me you are a believer in the spirit world and in my ability as a truly gifted psychic.

Decimus: Fuck off, when you're dead you're dead and you are a charlatan and a scouse git.

Derek: (realising he's picked on the wrong bloke and flapping like a poofter in a frilly knicker factory) Give em a chance, ferry-cross-the-mersey, give em a chance. The spirits are telling me you came here tonight with your mates, you stood in a queue for half an hour, you paid 12 quid to get in and you paid 5 quid for a pint of warm beer in a disposable glass.

Decimus: Every body knows that you fucking conman. Tell me something personal about me that the audience don't already know.

Derek: (whips out his iPhone) I will consult my spirit guide Sam through my spirit voice box communicator. Are you there Sam, are you there Sam? (Google's DECIMUS). I am receiving a message from the other side. It says, you are DECIMUS, you are an Epic Cunt and you hang around on corners with other cunts.

There you are. Explain that!

Pure unadulterted genius!

Guest Snatch

Ok Gypers,how did you do that?

Guest Wizardsleeve

In this age of instant, easily accessed information, it defies reason that there are still loads of utter cunts still believing this shite. The day we are allowed to use a meat cleaver to distance these saddo cunts from the rest of the gene pool, the world will be a better place. 

Guest Couldn't give a shit

If anyone wants an idiots guide to how these shysters con the fuck out of the needy and the gullible they should read Kenneth Silverman's biography of Harry Houdini. After the death of his mother, Houdini offered a fortune to anyone who could put him in touch with her. Plenty tried it on and he exposed the lot of them because he understood how easy it was to manipulate people if you show them what they wanted to see.

Guest DingTheRioja

Some Mystic Munter on the news a few minutes ago, big fuck-off Tarot Reading sign behind her, Palm Readings, etc etc....

The item was in Brighton, (don't) and on about the shit summer weather fucking up businesses....

She said "takings are down about 25%"...

I said.. "YOU DIDN'T FUCKING SEE THAT COMING DID YOU?"

The case rests m'lud.....