CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Supermarket car park rape

Guest nobgobbler

Guest Bill Stickers

May I be first to congratulate you Mr Manky on meeting all the qualities we are looking for On this Corner......As a relatively new Cunt myself I know what a traumatic time it can be at first, especially off some of the Lags such as Master Stickers who has difficulty expressing himself succinctly......One of the more articulate cunts such as Mr Decimus or Cuntybaws will be along shortly to take a wet bite out of you and to undermine what little confidence you have.

May I also take this opportunity to say that you are a snivelling little toe rag who should immediately mix himself a large cocktail of Domestos and Jeyes fluid (and no cheap Lidl substitutes either) settle down, write a note to the relatives who obviously don't want to know you and neck in one go....Cunt    

A commendable piece of advice for this cunt stain. However, I find it equally, if not more verbose than my initial offering, so you can go fuck yourself too.

I thank all you cunts for the warm welcome on my first day with you. I hope my carefully considered and thoughtful contributions to the debate will enliven and enhance your lives in this cuntmunity. John Lewis had a flagship store in Manchester centre which it sold to Primark. They jumped ship not too long before Bogtrotter City Centre Redevelopment Inc did a 2000kg explosive makeover of the place. Ergo, John Lewis = cunts. Running off to posher pastures like Stockport

I thank all you cunts for the warm welcome on my first day with you. I hope my carefully considered and thoughtful contributions to the debate will enliven and enhance your lives in this cuntmunity. John Lewis had a flagship store in Manchester centre which it sold to Primark. They jumped ship not too long before Bogtrotter City Centre Redevelopment Inc did a 2000kg explosive makeover of the place. Ergo, John Lewis = cunts. Running off to posher pastures like Stockport

Before I offer you a completely unreserved welcome to the corner manky, I would just like to check on which manc football club you support,  if any.

Guest luke swarm

A commendable piece of advice for this cunt stain. However, I find it equally, if not more verbose than my initial offering, so you can go fuck yourself too.

for a more detailed definition of Verbose, I suggest you look at your most recent Nom. 

Guest Alfie Noakes

I feel a welcome hasn't been truly given yet.  Manky, get a car and do a Brian Harvey. 

Guest Bill Stickers

for a more detailed definition of Verbose, I suggest you look at your most recent Nom. 

I guess it was in the spirit of the nomination, but I take your point.

When it comes to what makes amusing comedy, is your primary metric how concise the nomination is? In that case, Neil's recent dissection of the English summertime must have seen you howling like a cunt.

Guest luke swarm

I guess it was in the spirit of the nomination, but I take your point.

When it comes to what makes amusing comedy, is your primary metric how concise the nomination is? In that case, Neil's recent dissection of the English summertime must have seen you howling like a cunt.

that was almost an apology.....you getting fucking soft you cunt ,up your fucking game man and stop this immediately

I can't deny, I'm a little disappointed that this wasn't nomming some new game show on telly.

"Next time you're parked up, and you feel your arsehole gape; think of all the fun you could be having, on supermarket car park rape!"

Edited by nocti
Couldn't resist a catchphrase.
  • Like 1

I can't deny, I'm a little disappointed that this wasn't nomming some new game show on telly.

"Next time you're parked up, and you feel your arsehole gape; think of all the fun you could be having, on supermarket car park rape!"

Dale Winton beat you to it.

• Like 1

Before I offer you a completely unreserved welcome to the corner manky, I would just like to check on which manc football club you support,  if any.

Scotty,   I dont support either Manchester club per se. Originally I was an Oldham fan but over the years I got better. I don't like United cos they bombed oor chippy. ,  ( or was that the Germans ? ) That rat infested shithole in Trafford needs burning down. That cunt Hughes knocked us out of the FA cupcup in the semis in the 90s. Never forgiven the cunts.

Good lad. Oldham are ok in my book. 

Why the repeat post?

May I be first to congratulate you Mr Manky on meeting all the qualities we are looking for On this Corner......As a relatively new Cunt myself I know what a traumatic time it can be at first, especially off some of the Lags such as Master Stickers who has difficulty expressing himself succinctly......One of the more articulate cunts such as Mr Decimus or Cuntybaws will be along shortly to take a wet bite out of you and to undermine what little confidence you have.

May I also take this opportunity to say that you are a snivelling little toe rag who should immediately mix himself a large cocktail of Domestos and Jeyes fluid (and no cheap Lidl substitutes either) settle down, write a note to the relatives who obviously don't want to know you and neck in one go....Cunt    

Aw leave him alone he means no harm(classic good cunt bad cunt routine)

Guest Wizardsleeve

Why the repeat post?

Unlike some others wildly speculating about how such a thing could happen, I believe in going with the obvious answer, which is he is spectacularly fucking thick.  

Guest judgetwi

Funny you should say that coz I was wondering why the Asian cunt found it necessary to rape the innocent girl. Give that some thought and do let us know what you conclude. Twit.

Words are a very powerful tool and , after all , are all we have on here. I'll show you what i mean. Why do you describe the victim as "innocent"? Is there such a thing as a "guilty" victim of rape? Perhaps you mean there are some rape victims who are "asking for it"? You see how i can put words in your mouth? Anyway, i'm so fucking disgusted with the "humour" on this thread i can't be arsed to argue the point. People who think rape is a subject for amusement are just cunts........nothing else to say.

It's political correctness gone mad. There was a time when you could go out, rape a woman and it was all her own fault...

bring back judge pickles, he really was a cunt.

Pickles courted debate when he advocated leniency in sexual assault cases, describing women defendants' "clever manipulation", dressing in a way "calculated to invite attention" or even "asking for it".

Unlike some others wildly speculating about how such a thing could happen, I believe in going with the obvious answer, which is he is spectacularly fucking thick.  

Or even,dare I say it,Mr.ProfB?