CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Compliments Verboden.

Hokey Gingers

Guest Wizardsleeve

:lol: Compliment my arse! As in all male dominated jobs this bloke spends his day making dirty jokes and exchanging filthy schoolboy remarks about young attractive women who are well out of their reach. Then they slap each other on the back and congratulate each other on their acerbic wit. Just like the saddos on this site as a matter of fact. This cunt, from behind his keyboard, was chancing his arm and, as he is a rich cunt, he might have thought it was worth a shot. Now , i think making it public was way over the top but she is a lawyer.........they think they own the fucking world. This soppy cunt should have known that. I note that this lady has been named and abused on this thread, as is the usual practice of the wank brigade. However, she is a QC and i'm sure she is familiar with the law concerning libel and defamation of character. You cunts better be grateful that i know fuck all about this twitter and faceache bollocks or i would be grassing you up right now. :D:D:D Wankers.

fuckkk-your-boring.png

Guest nobgobbler

Deccers, my thanks to you for such kind words.  Clearly a little effort on my part goes a long way...  stickers would have you think I am naught but an over-buggered and thoroughly misused has-been of the male species, but he is merely projecting his own image upon those more fortunate.

I'll stick with he hessian sack then - it sounds like a winner, and now all the pits have closed I have to still make two and a tanner to stop the other half giving me a clout... A pricey fuck by northern standards, but you've made me feel like I'm worth it!

tek n' notice lass, they'd all lick stew off tha naked arse gi'en half a chance.

Guest Gong Farmer

I still open doors for ladies, real ladies, not for those fat arsed hairy chinned third wave feminist types. I'd sooner let the door slam in their fuck ugly faces than hold it open for them, the horrifically  gruesome looking cunts.

Guest DingTheRioja

I love being complimented on the dress I'm wearing. As long as the bloke isn't cracking one out at the time, its fine with me.

Er....

That's a very nice dress you're wearing Gypo.

YOU AT THE BACK OF THE CLASS... STOP THAT NOW!!

:lol: Compliment my arse! As in all male dominated jobs this bloke spends his day making dirty jokes and exchanging filthy schoolboy remarks about young attractive women who are well out of their reach. Then they slap each other on the back and congratulate each other on their acerbic wit. Just like the saddos on this site as a matter of fact. This cunt, from behind his keyboard, was chancing his arm and, as he is a rich cunt, he might have thought it was worth a shot. Now , i think making it public was way over the top but she is a lawyer.........they think they own the fucking world. This soppy cunt should have known that. I note that this lady has been named and abused on this thread, as is the usual practice of the wank brigade. However, she is a QC and i'm sure she is familiar with the law concerning libel and defamation of character. You cunts better be grateful that i know fuck all about this twitter and faceache bollocks or i would be grassing you up right now. :D:D:D Wankers.

Cunt.

Oh... by the way.. I used to work in an office full of women.. they make a group of smut talking "boys" look like fucking amateurs... having been the butt, literally, of the extremely sexist, dirty and digustingly perverted remarks of about 6-8 women, age ranging from 20 to 50, and attractiveness ranging from Minus 3/10 to Plus 9/10... Any day I could have had 1 or more sacked for the comments being bandied around... and being the only male in the office.... I FUCKING LOVED IT!!

...they also taught me a few interesting things Mrs D quite likes....

You cunt.

tek n' notice lass, they'd all lick stew off tha naked arse gi'en half a chance.

Half a chance?

It doesn't fucking well need to be half a chance luv.....

You cunts better be grateful that i know fuck all about this twitter and faceache bollocks or i would be grassing you up right now. :D:D:D Wankers.

Grass us up? That says alot about you then. Cunt.

Any,this nom is about a woman. Something you know fuck all about.

I still open doors for ladies, real ladies, not for those fat arsed hairy chinned third wave feminist types. I'd sooner let the door slam in their fuck ugly faces than hold it open for them, the horrifically  gruesome looking cunts.

It would be a privilege for me to walk through a door held open by you gong!

Guest Gong Farmer

It would be a privilege for me to walk through a door held open by you gong!

The pleasure would be all mine.

She probably loves it up the wrong 'un and I guess she must also know a thing or two about law, but with a face like that who the fuck cares.

Am I the only one who thinks she's a sour looking bint with a boat race like a shovel?

The pleasure would be all mine.

best not work the door at a jeremy corbyn meeting then.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...