CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Compliments Verboden.

Hokey Gingers

Apparently paying a compliment to the opposite sex can now be demeaning and worthy of a very public shaming or so says human rights lawyer Charlotte Proudman, brunette, 27, 36/26/36. Gyps you look stunning too as do you Gobby in an unconventional sense. Please don`t take offence or sue.

Everyone always forgets about poor old yariman. She may have a back that's as bent as The Judge, afterall she's had 25 years hard graft down t'pit. And she may have a lower jaw that's been permanently stained ebony and emerald after a lifetime of malnutrition, living solely on a mushy peas and gravy diet. But is she not a woman too? Yazzer old girl, let me extend to you the courtesy of a compliment. You looked absolutely stunning in that ragged, Hessian sack that you were wearing outside The OneStop in Armley last Tuesday. The fact that you were covered from head to toe in whippet hair and the standard bruises of a battered she- northerner, did absolutely nothing to detract from your effortless, ethereal northern beauty.

• Like 1

Tell you what, let's all go around in an Asperger's-trance, repeating facts rather than engaging in dialogue or expressing opinions.......laminated of course, to avoid physical contagion with any carbon-based life forms.

That way we can avoid giving offence to anyone, except those who long for a bit of colour and vitality in their lives.

Guest luke swarm

This problem is easily avoided by being generally unpleasant to all and sundry and maintaining a level of miserableness, especially to the female of the species. that way any embarrassment is avoided and a status quo is maintained. Its a skill I learnt off my Dad who was a professional miserable cunt. God bless him

Edited by luke swarm

Everyone always forgets about poor old yariman. She may have a back that's as bent as The Judge, afterall she's had 25 years hard graft down t'pit. And she may have a lower jaw that's been permanently stained ebony and emerald after a lifetime of malnutrition, living solely on a mushy peas and gravy diet. But is she not a woman too? Yazzer old girl, let me extend to you the courtesy of a compliment. You looked absolutely stunning in that ragged, Hessian sack that you were wearing outside The OneStop in Armley last Tuesday. The fact that you were covered from head to toe in whippet hair and the standard bruises of a battered she- northerner, did absolutely nothing to detract from your effortless, ethereal northern beauty.

Deccers, my thanks to you for such kind words.  Clearly a little effort on my part goes a long way...  stickers would have you think I am naught but an over-buggered and thoroughly misused has-been of the male species, but he is merely projecting his own image upon those more fortunate.

I'll stick with he hessian sack then - it sounds like a winner, and now all the pits have closed I have to still make two and a tanner to stop the other half giving me a clout... A pricey fuck by northern standards, but you've made me feel like I'm worth it!

She's obviously a cunt. I work for a large law firm and the other day I held a door open for a lady on crutches. She rolled her eyes at me and gave a little withering shake of her head, the fucking miserable, arrogant, ungrateful Lawyer cunt bitch. Obviously cut from the same cloth as this cunt.

Guest Wizardsleeve

She's obviously a cunt. I work for a large law firm and the other day I held a door open for a lady on crutches. She rolled her eyes at me and gave a little withering shake of her head, the fucking miserable, arrogant, ungrateful Lawyer cunt bitch. Obviously cut from the same cloth as this cunt.

The age of misandry and extreme feminism has set back established protocols for gentlemanly manners dramatically. Where is a blokes motivation to open a door or provide any other mannered courtesy when the woman is only going to negatively react as if he just fisted her arse in public. Yet they EXPECT men to continue being chivalrous to the point of falling on a sword as soon as the overly egotistic cunts appear from their perfect little princess palace. 

You should have said something. Ive held doors open for bastards who sail through without even looking at me and I always say something out loud. Make them look a cunt in front of others.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

She probably loves it up the wrong 'un and I guess she must also know a thing or two about law, but with a face like that who the fuck cares.

I withdraw my earlier comment. Closet dyke if ever I saw one and to be honest I wouldn't touch it, not even with Scruffs'.

Guest judgetwi

:lol: Compliment my arse! As in all male dominated jobs this bloke spends his day making dirty jokes and exchanging filthy schoolboy remarks about young attractive women who are well out of their reach. Then they slap each other on the back and congratulate each other on their acerbic wit. Just like the saddos on this site as a matter of fact. This cunt, from behind his keyboard, was chancing his arm and, as he is a rich cunt, he might have thought it was worth a shot. Now , i think making it public was way over the top but she is a lawyer.........they think they own the fucking world. This soppy cunt should have known that. I note that this lady has been named and abused on this thread, as is the usual practice of the wank brigade. However, she is a QC and i'm sure she is familiar with the law concerning libel and defamation of character. You cunts better be grateful that i know fuck all about this twitter and faceache bollocks or i would be grassing you up right now. :D:D:D Wankers.