CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts with Gonorrhea

Witheredscrote

So there is an outbreak of drug resistant ' Super' gonorrhoea 'Up North' . This is the result of too many cunts dipping their wick and mixing dodgy love weed with toxic fanny batter. Serves the

filthy fornicating cunts right. This just would not happen south of Watford Gap. Changing the subject completely Decimus hasn't been on - line for a few days. Just saying....

So there is an outbreak of drug resistant ' Super' gonorrhoea 'Up North' . This is the result of too many cunts dipping their wick and mixing dodgy love weed with toxic fanny batter. Serves the

filthy fornicating cunts right. This just would not happen south of Watford Gap. Changing the subject completely Decimus hasn't been on - line for a few days. Just saying....

I bet those northern gonorrhoea germs don't wear anything warmer than a t-shirt, even in winter. That's why they're hard as fucking nails. 

• Like 2

Fuck off all you southern Jessie   cunts. It will be a southern gay boy problem. 

You're all southern Jessie gay boy cunts to me. Nothing personal, that's just the way it is.

PS Before anyone starts I don't particularly like haggis or whisky, but a deep-fried Mars Bar washed down with Irn Bru does hit the spot quite nicely. Stereotypes are cunts!

No shandy or Tetleys down here jiggers, southerners can afford proper drinks.  And a taxi home afterwards, (not that I usually bother, just slip the copper a few fifties if you get pulled over.) 

harry-enfield-278x160.jpg

• Like 1

You're all southern Jessie gay boy cunts to me. Nothing personal, that's just the way it is.

PS Before anyone starts I don't particularly like haggis or whisky, but a deep-fried Mars Bar washed down with Irn Bru does hit the spot quite nicely. Stereotypes are cunts!

harry-enfield-278x160.jpg

I think you'll find those are only twenties,  baws. Takes more than that to bribe a copper nowadays. 

No shandy or Tetleys down here jiggers, southerners can afford proper drinks.  And a taxi home afterwards, (not that I usually bother, just slip the copper a few fifties if you get pulled over.) 

I drank magic alcohol. One minute I'm drunk next minute I'm waking up in somebodies front garden. Didn't need a taxi.

Guest Wizardsleeve

I drank magic alcohol. One minute I'm drunk next minute I'm waking up in somebodies front garden. Didn't need a taxi.

How can you be certain you weren't teleported by aliens while you were pissed?  Fucking aliens, just like them to try something like that and not let you remember it, the cunts!!  

I got woken up by my neighbour mowing his lawn at 8 in the fucking morning. 

At first I was going to get up and thump him one, but then I thought "fuck it, he'll just have to mow round me."

• Like 3