CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Diego Costa

It's bad enough that he plays for a cunt football club, but this prick is without doubt one of the dirtiest, cheating, snidey, fucking cunts I've ever seen. Fuck off you cunt, and take Mourinho with you. Cunts. 

You're quite new here, dg, so I might as well warn you about the tide of abuse you'll be drawing with a football based nom. 

However,  I agree. Costa is indeed a prime cunt. 

Yeah, I'm sure all the football hating poofs will come out soon.

There's this bloke I know. He's a Paralympic gold medallist, who has this genetic tumour that is lodged on his spinal cord. He's had surgery twice to try to keep the damn thing down, once in the run up to the London Olympics in 2012 and again a couple of years back, cutting right across his training for Rio next year.

He went back into hospital for a check up last week.

Turns out the thing is back and if it grows another 8mm then it paralyses his lungs, he stops breathing, does the funky chicken for 20 seconds then it's 'bag 'em and tag 'em' time.

Presented with this, he's foregoing another lot of surgery a. to pursue his dream of qualifying for Rio and b. to avoid putting his family (mother especially) through another several months of heartache and wondering and praying and sleepless nights (of course, it's a whoopee-cushion for the bloke himself).

He writes "I am sitting crying as I write this as all I want to do is have a normal life and do my sport. I am scared that I might never have that and will I ever have the chance to tell someone I love them, will I ever live without the fear of this tumour". 

That's why I cannot take this Costa dildo and all of his pampered, preening, conniving piece-of-shit colleagues seriously. Fucking pricks.

Edited by Jiggerycock
  • Like 1

I think the clue's in his name. Much as I hate the cunts, when Celtic won the European Cup in 1967 all but one of their squad were born within 10 miles of Parkhead. (The exception was from the West Coast, 30 miles from Glasgow.) Nowadays a Premier League match is a game of "spot the Englishman" with results decided by whose foreign sugar daddy can afford the best South Americans and Africans. You could just allocate red or blue shirts to the 22 cunts on the field at random, and the average glory-hunting "fan" wouldn't even notice. The whole charade is a cynical exercise designed to sell merchandise to pant-wetting Japanese schoolgirls and sand-dwellers who've never even seen a football, thus inflating the share price for some hedge fund wankers.

Or perhaps I'm just bitter because my team of lower league Scottish journeymen are rank fucking rotten. No wonder so many fucking Scots turn to heroin these days.

• Like 3

Guest luke swarm

Yeah, I'm sure all the football hating poofs will come out soon.

That's a sweeping statement DG......I don't follow football but quite enjoy the world cup as I can then identify a definite side otherwise its meaningless, boring and banal. Football fans cannot see this viewpoint and think you are insane hence the poof nomenclature 

The game nowadays just seems to me to be about money, the cheating and lying on the pitch is encouraged and no sportsmanship is evident at all that I can see. Fans complain about prices of tickets and merchandise but like sheep keep coming back to be sheared. 

What would happen if the sheep, just for two weeks stopped going to the matches, stopped watching and paying for the sky tv football and stopped buying the kids football shirts made in some sweatshop in Bangladesh for a fortune, in fact turned their back on the whole game for two weeks. I reckon the whole thing would crumble quickly and the players phone number salaries would also die pretty quickly.

How likely is this to happen, not fucking likely because the sheep want to be sheared and deserve to be sheared and sheared they will be.

jumpers for goalpost etc 

Guest judgetwi

Some excellent alternative attempts at the usual "football is gay" bollocks but we all know you were called "spazfoot" at school and they always made you go in goal. It cuts very deep and it's easy to say "just let it go" but i was never a sicknote spazfoot at school so what the fuck do i know? Hey, there's a whole unexplored field of research there for some young, up and coming head doctor. Back to the topic.......yes of course Diego is a fucking cunt but that's what he does for a living, and a very good living too. You can't concentrate on the game if you are constantly looking for a sly dig, a thumb in your eye or a knee in the bollocks. It's up to you to get the digs in first or get the cunt sent off. It's not very sporting but when there's big money involved that's the name of the game. Just ask your MP, i'm sure the cunt can explain it to you. I just wish Diego was English....... and that Mourinho cunt too.

Guest luke swarm

Some excellent alternative attempts at the usual "football is gay" bollocks but we all know you were called "spazfoot" at school and they always made you go in goal. It cuts very deep and it's easy to say "just let it go" but i was never a sicknote spazfoot at school so what the fuck do i know? Hey, there's a whole unexplored field of research there for some young, up and coming head doctor. Back to the topic.......yes of course Diego is a fucking cunt but that's what he does for a living, and a very good living too. You can't concentrate on the game if you are constantly looking for a sly dig, a thumb in your eye or a knee in the bollocks. It's up to you to get the digs in first or get the cunt sent off. It's not very sporting but when there's big money involved that's the name of the game. Just ask your MP, i'm sure the cunt can explain it to you. I just wish Diego was English....... and that Mourinho cunt too.

Judge, not only are you a boring cunt but the really unforgivable thing about you is that you are utterly predictable. Now fuck off and only come back when you have something meaningful or mildly amusing to say.

Guest nobgobbler

Baws is welcome to the rest of it gobbler,  but can I have the mouses ear? 

don't worry Scotty me ol' pal I wouldn't leave you out. I've got a pair of em with your name on. I was thinking of making them into a pair of bollock warmers to keep you warm this winter. I just need a photo so I get the dimensions right:rolleyes:

don't worry Scotty me ol' pal I wouldn't leave you out. I've got a pair of em with your name on. I was thinking of making them into a pair of bollock warmers to keep you warm this winter. I just need a photo so I get the dimensions right:rolleyes:

Just pencil in extra-small gobbler, that'll be close enough.  :(

Guest judgetwi

Judge, not only are you a boring cunt but the really unforgivable thing about you is that you are utterly predictable. Now fuck off and only come back when you have something meaningful or mildly amusing to say.

Just get in goal Spazfoot and stop crying like a girl. By the way, your Mum bought your boots at Marks and Spencers. Flid.

Guest luke swarm

Just get in goal Spazfoot and stop crying like a girl. By the way, your Mum bought your boots at Marks and Spencers. Flid.

yep it must have been fucking hell in that girls school you went to Judy.....even your tepid insults have a feminist ring to them,,,,,spazfoot indeed.

This is Cunts corner not a fucking knitting circle, you massive dripping syphilitic gash on a backstreet pockmarked slapper whore. There now that's a proper insult...go on have a go.

There's this bloke I know. He's a Paralympic gold medallist, who has this genetic tumour that is lodged on his spinal cord. He's had surgery twice to try to keep the damn thing down, once in the run up to the London Olympics in 2012 and again a couple of years back, cutting right across his training for Rio next year.

He went back into hospital for a check up last week.

Turns out the thing is back and if it grows another 8mm then it paralyses his lungs, he stops breathing, does the funky chicken for 20 seconds then it's 'bag 'em and tag 'em' time.

Presented with this, he's foregoing another lot of surgery a. to pursue his dream of qualifying for Rio and b. to avoid putting his family (mother especially) through another several months of heartache and wondering and praying and sleepless nights (of course, it's a whoopee-cushion for the bloke himself).

He writes "I am sitting crying as I write this as all I want to do is have a normal life and do my sport. I am scared that I might never have that and will I ever have the chance to tell someone I love them, will I ever live without the fear of this tumour". 

That's why I cannot take this Costa dildo and all of his pampered, preening, conniving piece-of-shit colleagues seriously. Fucking pricks.

For anyone online right now, my friend (Dave Smith) is about to be featured on the BBC Ten O'clock News.

Run, do not walk, to the nearest TV and take a look and get inspired