CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

the airport experience

Guest luke swarm

Guest luke swarm

Just been away for a week and unfortunately had to use these soul destroying, stress inducing, money grabbing, dirty lavatory, cunt infested centres of  unavoidable travel necessities.

They are designed to destroy the will and sap any joy connected with the flying experience, the people employed in these cesspits are handpicked cunts of the most bureaucratic mind set who have had special training to eliminate the last vestiges of common sense and proportion.

From the inaccessibility of these places to the tedious security, to the directions that contradict each other, to the duty free which is actually more expensive than the supermarkets, toblerones why are there always toblerones on sale. Then we have the lack of seating unless you want a bite to eat or a drink which is marked up by 30% in the soulless corporate chains that infest these places. And why do they never have a drinking fountain or even a cold water tap anywhere...don't answer that.

The only highlight it to sit on one of the seats designed to be uncomfortable and have a spot of light pervage with all the overmadeup flying waitresses  walking past...the Chinese ones have no arses at all and the low cost airline ones are definitely rougher and of less pedigree than the Virgin/BA ones.....the males versions are invariably mincers. 

Its all hurry up and wait, hurry up and wait until you finally get on board the jet and can be transferred to another of these centres of cuntage. What a way to start and finish what is supposed to be a stress relieving mini break. And don't even start me on the airlines themselves.   

You don't like airports then? I gave  up flying 20 years ago and never want to fly again. A jumbo jet has close to a million bits that can go wrong.  I don't feel safe at airports as thousands of people in one restricted area is a juicy target for any raghead cunt with a bomb or gun. Saying that, the cunt at Glasgow came second best. Anyway airports are staffed by cunts and used by cunts who want to get away from all the cunts at home to swap them for another load of cunts. Let's face it, The Maldives are only Manchester with some extra sun.

Edited by Manky
Cuntish grammar

Yes, but it's only 100 Rufiyaa for a blowjob on the back streets of Rasdhoo, and you don't have to worry about any of those bothersome teeth.

Are the maldives getting reclaimed by the sea? Or is that the Seychelles or Sentinel Islands. Either way II'm not fucking going there. I will leave holidaying to all the cunts who travel miles for piss poor lager. 

and i thought jim royle was fictional 

He lives in the posh part, near where Dangermouse was made. On my side of town we may not have a lot but we are cultured. I live near where Shameless was made.

Guest luke swarm

You don't like airports then? I gave  up flying 20 years ago and never want to fly again. A jumbo jet has close to a million bits that can go wrong.  I don't feel safe at airports as thousands of people in one restricted area is a juicy target for any raghead cunt with a bomb or gun. Saying that, the cunt at Glasgow came second best. Anyway airports are staffed by cunts and used by cunts who want to get away from all the cunts at home to swap them for another load of cunts. Let's face it, The Maldives are only Manchester with some extra sun.

I surmised that you did not use airports Manky, did you holiday in Norfolk again this year?

You really must broaden your horizons, going to Norfolk to bait the poor web footed indigenous aborigines is neither big or clever, have you considered a tour to the potteries around Stoke, its lovely round there all year round, although the cuisine is limited to the local diet of halal chicken and meat on a stick, mmm good.    

I have been all over Northern Europe but there were too many foreigners abroad. Been to all the corners of the UK and too many strange fuckers. I have seen attack ships burn on the shoulders of Orion but now my tag means them cunts in blue give me a proper wellying each time I try going anywhere now. Cunts

Edited by Manky
Cunt grammat

Guest Wizardsleeve

Air travel is most often a necessary evil.  Being subjected to the utter fuckwittery of security searches, being told your toiletry kit can't be allowed on the plane, your bottle of after shave could be made into an explosive device, etc...  Fucking cunts!  

Guest Bill Stickers

I have been all over Northern Europe but there were too many foreigners abroad. Been to all the corners of the UK and too many strange fuckers. I have seen attack ships burn on the shoulders of Orion but now my tag means them cunts in blue give me a proper wellying each time I try going anywhere now. Cunts

The first decent nomination on here for nearly 2 weeks, by someone who genuinely possesses a semblance of wit and humour. But lo and behold, it's already been bought back round to foreigners and military fucking memoirs. Fucks sake.

What the fuck is going on here? It's like a scrap-heap of second-rate cunts! The standard has dropped considerably since I joined about 6 months ago. 

ProfB running rampant, in desperate need of mandatory euthanasia. Established members posting under new pen names and bizzare pseudonyms.  Jacko's throw in the towel, Decimus has gone fucking AWOL, and Fatty can best be described as a part-timer.

Indeed, not all the old guard are all they've cracked up to be. Some cunt called applescruff has been welcomed back into the fold like a returning war hero, only to disappoint all expectations by babbling on about Shef Wed and cricket.

Look at the current 'top contributing' members; Manky, a racist, homophobic cunt. Witheredscrote, a racist, homophobic cunt.  Degenrategambler, a racist, homophobic cunt. Judge, a tedious, homophobic, fat cunt. 

A few good eggs are holding the fort, but it seems like the halcyon days are behind us.

Everyone else left on here, kill yourself immediately.

The first decent nomination on here for nearly 2 weeks, by sowith s of the UKmeone who genuinely possesses a semblance of wit and humour. But lo and behold, it's already been bought back round to foreigners and military fucking memoirs. Fucks sake.

What the fuck is going on here? It's like a scrap-heap of second-rate cunts! The standard has dropped considerably since I joined about 6 months ago. 

ProfB running rampant, in desperate need of mandatory euthanasia. Established members posting under new pen names and bizzare pseudonyms.  Jacko's throw in the towel, Decimus has gone fucking AWOL, and Fatty can best be described as a part-timer.

Indeed, not all the old guard are all they've cracked up to be. Some cunt called applescruff has been welcomed back into the fold like a returning war hero, only to disappoint all expectations by babbling on about Shef Wed and cricket.

Look at the current 'top contributing' members; Manky, a racist, homophobic cunt. Witheredscrote, a racist, homophobic cunt.  Degenrategambler, a racist, homophobic cunt. Judge, a tedious, homophobic, fat cunt. 

A few good eggs are holding the fort, but it seems like the halcyon days are behind us.

in my defence, I was as scathing about people from other parts of the UK. Not wanting to do foreign things with foreign people is not racist. I am not homophobic, I don't like the cunts but that is not fear. Maybe you need to update your vocabulary instead of using the tired old clichés. To fill you in further, my days in the forces were all UK based. .My European jaunts were holidays and my passport expired in 1986. So fuck you stickers you cunt. I'll go back to some other site rather than spoil your little anal empire you prejudiced fucker. Cunt

Guest Lady Penelope

What about the rebuilt Birmingham New Street Station?

Peaks and troughs. Someone will light the match sooner rather than later.

I feel like a foreigner when I visit Kernow.

Edited by Lady Penelope

The first decent nomination on here for nearly 2 weeks, by someone who genuinely possesses a semblance of wit and humour. But lo and behold, it's already been bought back round to foreigners and military fucking memoirs. Fucks sake.

Where the fuck's my mention you fucking cunt? Not even a slight hint towards me; not an "iron", "twat", "wanker" or even "cuntbreed" in sight. Disgraceful.

If you were on life support, I'd unplug the cunt and charge my phone you quadrabastard!

Guest Bill Stickers

Where the fuck's my mention you fucking cunt? Not even a slight hint towards me; not an "iron", "twat", "wanker" or even "cuntbreed" in sight. Disgraceful.

If you were on life support, I'd unplug the cunt and charge my phone you quadrabastard!

Sorry Nocti, you dreadful fucking bed pan of a human being. I promise I'll include you in some caustic abuse next time.

Sorry Nocti, you dreadful fucking bed pan of a human being. I promise I'll include you in some caustic abuse next time.

That's the fucking spirit Sticks. Exactly the kind of attitude I expect from a being of such unfathomable cuntitude, that he is on Morrissey's christmas card list. 

• Like 1

Guest luke swarm

That's the fucking spirit Sticks. Exactly the kind of attitude I expect from a being of such unfathomable cuntitude, that he is on Morrissey's christmas card list. 

come along now Nocti....abuse the man by all means but there's no need for that level of hurtful spite. 

Edited by luke swarm

Guest Bill Stickers

come along now Nocti....abuse the man by all means but there's no need for that level of hurtful spite. 

Stay off my side you precocious cunt! 

You've had a mastery of all things cuntular from a very early age - ever since your dad made that fateful decision to blast his ectoplasm up the axe wound, rather than in and around the mouth as per usual.

Guest luke swarm

Stay off my side you precocious cunt! 

You've had a mastery of all things cuntular from a very early age - ever since your dad made that fateful decision to blast his ectoplasm up the axe wound, rather than in and around the mouth as per usual.

Precocious....how very fucking dare you.

the other stuff, fair call.