CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Annual Hajj

Jiggerycock

Okay, I'm not going for the jugular here, I'm merely interested. From where does your pride originate,  and exactly what is it invested in? You didn't choose to be born here. You could have just as easily been born in Turkey. Maybe then your pride would be in being born in the place that gives such culinary satisfaction to a certain closet homosexual that frequents this forum.

In all seriousness though, and without placing my tongue in Sticks and Decs arses (with it not being the weekend yet, nor am I in a train station cubicle), you are the same as the people you are raging against. There are children with tumblr pages that contain more informed and factual views than what you're blithering on about.

Without coming across as a hippy, we've learnt that spite, hatred and war do fuck all in the grand scheme of things. Compassion outlasts everything, and if people could learn this sooner than later then we have a chance.

It just happens to turn out that everyone except me is a complete and utter fucking cuntstorm, so it whacks a few barriers up to utopia I'm afraid. 

In seriousness once again, a rather fitting analogy is sport. Support your local team. OK.  Then England play and we're all together as a country, right? The Olympics come then we're all British aren't we, and before you know it we are arm in arm with Scots, Irish and even the fucking Welsh down the pub. Great. Why can't we expand that further? The truth is that we can, we just hate differences. Look up your favourite song on YouTube. There will be more cunts saying how shit it is than people praising it.

I'm ranting now, big time. But cunts will be cunts. Do the best you can do, help others to do theirs, and fuck those that can't be bothered.

It is the site intellgentsia  that are obsessed with race. I consider all races fair game for ripping into with piss taking. If you know the Kraut word Weltenschaung then there is my  answer.By the way, my name is Masood and I work in a kebab shop.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Semantics. Don't try and bamboozle us with using the word race in different variations to justify your undeniable bigotry. "Race" is an outdated term used by xenophobic cunts like yourself to divide people who look different to you into groups you can then ascribe stereotypical values to. There are no separate races, just one group of homo sapiens. Nationalities are based on artificial borders created by territorial expansionism and have nothing to do with race. As much as it no doubt disgusts you, you're exactly the same as the Muslims you despise. Right down to your zealous, uninformed view that you are somehow superior to everyone on the planet due to the accidental fact you were born on a rock in the north sea.

There's a lot of brotherly love in Norfolk today.... and sisterly love, cousinly love (if there is such a word) etc..etc.

It is the site intellgentsia  that are obsessed with race. I consider all races fair game for ripping into with piss taking. If you know the Kraut word Weltenschaung then there is my  answer.By the way, my name is Masood and I work in a kebab shop.

Massood, mind if I call you cunt?

Cunt, I rip the piss out of everyone, and welcome everyone to rip the piss out of me. I am also indeed familiar with that word, and of course its seemingly inherent get-out clause in cases like this.

• Like 1

Guest Bill Stickers

I work with a dozen nationalities with no problem at all. I deal with an awful lot more nationalities with no problem. I have been accused of racism once in 15 years by someone who couldn't get their own way who was then called a cunt by someone from his own background who said it was people like him who made it difficult for people suffering real racism to be taken seriously.

I came to this site for fun. Look up Socratic Irony. I am English and proud. I am British and proud. I will not read any books on self improvement but make my own mind up. So fuck you and Dickmouse and all your fellow travellers. Cunts.

Must go. Stoning the devil this afternoon in my jimjams

It's not a self-help book you gormless fucking cretin. It is an academic deconstruction of how people like you get so tied up in identity, and 'othering' other people who look different to you, or eat different food.

It is the site intellgentsia  that are obsessed with race.

Sorry but that is bullshit chap. Right from the off you've steered every conversation back round to the influx of immigrants into the UK.

It's not a self-help book you gormless fucking cretin. It is an academic deconstruction of how people like you get so tied up in identity, and 'othering' other people who look different to you, or eat different food.

Sorry but that is bullshit chap. Right from the off you've steered every conversation back round to the influx of immigrants into the UK.

None of your clever arguments have any validity for me.because I don't agree with them. God told me that he would but me in England for being a good guy. To be. fair to others not so lucky though, he would also have to put some knobheads here as well. I now know who some of these are. Embrace diversity. Pick on Manky for not being a clone of you poor misguided fuckwits

Do you have a dilated Weltanschauung - or do you always walk that way?

Guest Bill Stickers

God told me that he would but me in England for being a good guy. To be. fair to others not so lucky though, he would also have to put some knobheads here as well. I now know who some of these are. Embrace diversity. Pick on Manky for not being a clone of you poor misguided fuckwits

I don't want to rock the boat too much, but you really are a cunt of biblical proportions. Don't ever change.

None of your clever arguments have any validity for me.because I don't agree with them. 

Also, this comment reminds me a lot of my old man. He once told me, "I enjoy reading the Telegraph because it tells me what I want to hear."

Edited by bill_stickers

I work with a dozen nationalities with no problem at all. I deal with an awful lot more nationalities with no problem. I have been accused of racism once in 15 years by someone who couldn't get their own way who was then called a cunt by someone from his own background who said it was people like him who made it difficult for people suffering real racism to be taken seriously

Fucking hell, Manky's mate's, neighbour's milkman's third cousin's wife once sat next to a black man on a bus, so how can he possibly be racist?

You really are an absolute fucking bellend. Just admit to what you are, instead of providing anecdotal "evidence" that is supposed to prove to us that you're actually not a small minded, racist piece of shit.

Guest Bill Stickers

Immigration is a serious discussion that will affect my life and how my children live. Don't confuse it with racial prejudice.

Would you be OK with your child falling in love with a Syrian asylum seeker?

Guest luke swarm

Hi Masood, look its Friday night again and business is gonna be good again at closing time.....can you do me a big favour, if a fat cunt comes in about 11ish tonight ,who then  starts making of sexual advances to you and then tells you that he's a big noise in the legal world, some kind of judge.....will you please take his order and put some special ingredients in it from you lavatory area. Also feel free to throw the kebab cleaver at the cunt.

all on this site will be in awe at you if you do this small favour.  

Fucking hell, have I slipped into one of those parallel universes that spacker Hawking's always wanging on about? Or did I just miss the memo about there being a prize for the most politically correct pronouncement of 2015? 

Every human being on the planet is hard-wired to hate every other cunt with even the slightest difference. Hell, I even hate cunts who are the same as me. Don't get me wrong, it's lovely that there are laws now saying that this is wrong and that every cunt should love and tolerate every other cunt, but just saying it doesn't make it real.

• Like 2

I have decided not to continue justifying myself to the likes of Dickmouse, Bull-shitters and Not right any longer. Their Guardianista type mentality is getting tiresome.

They accuse me of racism, homophobia, sexism, Islamophobia, mysogyny and other ism's and make it sound like a bad thing.

They can fuck off back to their craft-ale swilling bearded vegan  wooly pully wearing gay buddies and boast about "curing a northerner". Then they can form a circle and go fuck themselves. Pathetic cunts.

I have decided not to continue justifying myself to the likes of Dickmouse, Bull-shitters and Not right any longer. Their Guardianista type mentality is getting tiresome.

They accuse me of racism, homophobia, sexism, Islamophobia, mysogyny and other ism's and make it sound like a bad thing.

They can fuck off back to their craft-ale swilling bearded vegan  wooly pully wearing gay buddies and boast about "curing a northerner". Then they can form a circle and go fuck themselves. Pathetic cunts.

I've run out of 'likes' otherwise you'd all be getting a smacking great kiss on your big sweaty old chuffs, for the life-affirming confirmation that people will go off on one at the slightest courting of an 'unacceptable prejudice'

'Guardianistas....'vegans'....there was definitely a 'racist' flying around back there too.

I'm at the vinegar strokes so if someone could hurl a 'Nazi' or throw in a 'as bad as Hitler' or a big old 'LIBERAL!!' epithet, I'm pretty sure I'm going to cum like a tsunami!

Edited by Jiggerycock

Guest Bill Stickers

I've run out of 'likes' otherwise you'd all be getting a smacking great kiss on your big sweaty old chuffs, for the life-affirming confirmation that people will go off on one at the slightest courting of an 'unacceptable prejudice'

'Guardianistas....'vegans'....there was definitely a 'racist' flying around back there too.

I'm at the vinegar strokes so if someone could hurl a 'Nazi' epithet or throw in a 'as bad as Hitler' or a big old 'LIBERAL!!' epithet, I'm pretty sure I'm going to cum like a tsunami!

Lefty student cunt.

I am running a book on next years Hajj. The person who guesses the correct number of cunts shot, trampled to death crushed by a dodgy crane or burnt within 50 miles of Mecca  is declared "LuckyGuesser cunt of the year."

I am running a book on next years hajj. The person who guesses the correct number of cunts shot, trampled to death crushed by a dodgy crane or burnt within 50 miles of Mecca  is declared "LuckyGuesser cunt of the year."

And I'm going to ask my muslim mate to pray to Allah to bring us another Peterloo.

• Like 1

Lighten up you cunts,it's friday.....Open a can of wife beater and toast the end of another working week.Religion is wank whichever fucking god you believe in,just how brainwashed are these cunts to queue up to throw some stones at a piece of fucking rock thinking that it will do any good,and before I get accused of racism I include the cunts who get dreseed up on a sunday morning and go and kiss the hand of the pervy frock wearing nonce who probably stuck his finger up their arses when they were younger and a member of his choir telling them its the only way to reach the high notes,Cunts

I once knew an agnostic,dyslexic insomniac who used to lie awake at night and wonder if there really was a dog.Toodle fucking pip cuntoids

Guest Bill Stickers

Lighten up you cunts,it's friday.....Open a can of wife beater and toast the end of another working week.Religion is wank whichever fucking god you believe in,just how brainwashed are these cunts to queue up to throw some stones at a piece of fucking rock thinking that it will do any good,and before I get accused of racism I include the cunts who get dreseed up on a sunday morning and go and kiss the hand of the pervy frock wearing nonce who probably stuck his finger up their arses when they were younger and a member of his choir telling them its the only way to reach the high notes,Cunts

I once knew an agnostic,dyslexic insomniac who used to lie awake at night and wonder if there really was a dog.Toodle fucking pip cuntoids

I admire your candor Neil.

But I still heartily suggest that you request a prospectus from Dignitas. 

Guest Alfie Noakes

I admire your candor Neil.

But I still heartily suggest that you request a prospectus from Dignitas. 

Bill we should remember that for neil, while there is an opportunity to wank, there is every reason for living. So dignitas will be far from his mind.

Edited by Alfie Noakes

Guest Couldn't give a shit

It's just been announced that Saudi Arabia's King Salman has demanded a thorough review of the annual Hajj pilgrimage.

Personally I'd give it 4 out of 5 stars myself.