CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Annual Hajj

Jiggerycock

I make no comment on the religious orientation of the pilgrims. Hey, what ever gets you through the night and go with your bad selves.

But every year it's the same.

Every year it's a 'Homage To Hillsborough' as a mass stampede of religion-infused nutters results in a big old Muslim Chutney and much wailing and gnashing of teeth.

I mean for fucks sake when will these people learn?

It'd be (marginally) safer for them to visit an air show and they can still get to wonder over some big old entity in the sky as it rains death and destruction down upon them.

Guest DingTheRioja

I feel a tedious two pager coming on from Manky, swiftly followed with a repudiation of alleged racism. Stupid, one trick northern cunt.

Yeah, I have more than one trick...the rest however...

:P

PS... When me and Mrs D were in northern España, there were plenty of pilgrims on their way to that overblown (but rather nice) left-footer office... we quickly changed the name of Pilgrims to Pillocks, seemed much more apt, clacking away with their shitty sea shells on the seashore.... anyway, we "did" the Pillock Route to Santiago de Compostela... nice countryside, nice wine (or rather cider..) , and some fucking nice food along the way....

PPS I'm not sure driving a camper all the way and trying desperately to run over as many Pillocks as possible, and just walking round the corner straight into the cathedral counted as enough of a pilgrimmage to absolve the many and varied sins we have accumulated over the years  (or even the last few months...) .... I think you're supposed to walk a bit and be pious or some such shit....

Guest Alfie Noakes

The true hard line islamists think the hajj is sinful as it is after all a space rock they are venerating. I think it is all a bit childish and backward, but as you know I cannot stand religion and all the hate and damage belief in it creates.

Edited by Alfie Noakes

I feel a tedious two pager coming on from Manky, swiftly followed with a repudiation of alleged racism. Stupid, one trick northern cunt.

You could not be more wrong. Racism is not a crime, race hatred is a crime. I am for my race and nation and have no probem with anyone being the same whatever their race or nationality. I do tend to have reservations about certain religious groups trying to subvert my society, deny me my heritage and openly advocate violence towards my people. You sir, are a cunt.

Reference the accident in Saudi Arabia, I wasn't there so can't possibly comment. Just days after the falling crane it seems my god is more careful than theirs.

Guest luke swarm

I teach these Saudi Cunts to be aircraft engineers, at the moment they are fasting and dopier than usual....hard enough to get any sense into them at the best of times but impossible at the moment.....this really is a religion that is totally illogical and backward, A bit like Christianity in the Torquemada era. Hopefully it will evolve in a few hundred years into something resembling a religion which asks questions of itself but at this stage it is holding many countries back if not regressing.

Also their understanding of crane stability and crane induced injuries needs vastly improving.

These Saudi cunts could give the Church of England and the English Tourist Board a lesson in how to turn a profit. All Muslims must at some point in their lives make this pilgrimage - that's several million flights, accommodation packages, souvenirs etc. each and every year. Fuck me, but they can afford to lose a few hundred every so often.

Just a shame the same thing didn't happen in St Peter's Square at Easter,

Guest luke swarm

You could not be more wrong. Racism is not a crime, race hatred is a crime. I am for my race and nation and have no probem with anyone being the same whatever their race or nationality. I do tend to have reservations about certain religious groups trying to subvert my society, deny me my heritage and openly advocate violence towards my people. You sir, are a cunt.

Reference the accident in Saudi Arabia, I wasn't there so can't possibly comment. Just days after the falling crane it seems my god is more careful than theirs.

Judging by all the people fleeing countries where these cunts have a hold, I don't think your people have exclusivity to that claim Manky.

Your people, I hope will include everyone who abhors this facet of this so called religion and not just people who happen to share your particular racial linage.      

Guest luke swarm

as long as your not teaching them to fly...

funnily enough the twats seem to have no enthusiasm for the landing procedure...I am impressed by their interest in our country though, they are always asking which direction Westminster and Downing Street is.

Edited by luke swarm

Judging by all the people fleeing countries where these cunts have a hold, I don't think your people have exclusivity to that claim Manky.

Your people, I hope will include everyone who abhors this facet of this so called religion and not just people who happen to share your particular racial linage.      

If these people stood and fought for their own countries I would respect them. To hike a million miles to become a drain on my taxes does not earn my respect. All races have good guys and proper cunts. Mine/ours included. 

Semantics. Don't try and bamboozle us with using the word race in different variations to justify your undeniable bigotry. "Race" is an outdated term used by xenophobic cunts like yourself to divide people who look different to you into groups you can then ascribe stereotypical values to. There are no separate races, just one group of homo sapiens. Nationalities are based on artificial borders created by territorial expansionism and have nothing to do with race. As much as it no doubt disgusts you, you're exactly the same as the Muslims you despise. Right down to your zealous, uninformed view that you are somehow superior to everyone on the planet due to the accidental fact you were born on a rock in the north sea.

Semantics. Don't try and bamboozle us with using the word race in different variations to justify your undeniable bigotry. "Race" is an outdated term used by xenophobic cunts like yourself to divide people who look different to you into groups you can then ascribe stereotypical values to. There are no separate races, just one group of homo sapiens. Nationalities are based on artificial borders created by territorial expansionism and have nothing to do with race. As much as it no doubt disgusts you, you're exactly the same as the Muslims you despise. Right down to your zealous, uninformed view that you are somehow superior to everyone on the planet due to the accidental fact you were born on a rock in the north sea.

Bollocks. Clever words but total arsewipe. If god wasnt English my bible would be in another language you thick cunt. You mates with Caroline Lucas you weird fucker

Guest nobgobbler

717 killed in a stampede, where was their god then eh? Or did he move in mysterious ways again?

He chose them so they are the lucky ones, and their families praise him for it several times a day. Allah snackbar.

Guest Bill Stickers

If god wasnt English my bible would be in another language you thick cunt. 

To be fair Manky, you can be a funny cunt on occasion.

But, as Decimus says, more fool you for being so suckered in by the artificial constructs of racial identity. You can call it clever words and a load of bollocks if you want, but perhaps you should do a bit of reading around a subject you feel so strongly about, then you might come off as less of an uninformed bigot?

Benedict Anderson's 'Imagined Communities' would be a good place to start. I don't mean to sound like a condescending cunt (even though I usually am), I'm genuinely interested in what you would make of that book.

To be fair Manky, you can be a funny cunt on occasion.

But, as Decimus says, more fool you for being so suckered in by the artificial constructs of racial identity. You can call it clever words and a load of bollocks if you want, but perhaps you should do a bit of reading around a subject you feel so strongly about, then you might come off as less of an uninformed bigot?

Benedict Anderson's 'Imagined Communities' would be a good place to start. I don't mean to sound like a condescending cunt (even though I usually am), I'm genuinely interested in what you would make of that book.

I work with a dozen nationalities with no problem at all. I deal with an awful lot more nationalities with no problem. I have been accused of racism once in 15 years by someone who couldn't get their own way who was then called a cunt by someone from his own background who said it was people like him who made it difficult for people suffering real racism to be taken seriously.

I came to this site for fun. Look up Socratic Irony. I am English and proud. I am British and proud. I will not read any books on self improvement but make my own mind up. So fuck you and Dickmouse and all your fellow travellers. Cunts.

Must go. Stoning the devil this afternoon in my jimjams

Out of likes quite early today. I'll remember this though.

I work with a dozen nationalities with no problem at all. I deal with an awful lot more nationalities with no problem. I have been accused of racism once in 15 years by someone who couldn't get their own way who was then called a cunt by someone from his own background who said it was people like him who made it difficult for people suffering real racism to be taken seriously.

I came to this site for fun. Look up Socratic Irony. I am English and proud. I am British and proud. I will not read any books on self improvement but make my own mind up. So fuck you and Dickmouse and all your fellow travellers. Cunts.

Must go. Stoning the devil this afternoon in my jimjams

Okay, I'm not going for the jugular here, I'm merely interested. From where does your pride originate,  and exactly what is it invested in? You didn't choose to be born here. You could have just as easily been born in Turkey. Maybe then your pride would be in being born in the place that gives such culinary satisfaction to a certain closet homosexual that frequents this forum.

In all seriousness though, and without placing my tongue in Sticks and Decs arses (with it not being the weekend yet, nor am I in a train station cubicle), you are the same as the people you are raging against. There are children with tumblr pages that contain more informed and factual views than what you're blithering on about.

Without coming across as a hippy, we've learnt that spite, hatred and war do fuck all in the grand scheme of things. Compassion outlasts everything, and if people could learn this sooner than later then we have a chance.

It just happens to turn out that everyone except me is a complete and utter fucking cuntstorm, so it whacks a few barriers up to utopia I'm afraid. 

In seriousness once again, a rather fitting analogy is sport. Support your local team. OK.  Then England play and we're all together as a country, right? The Olympics come then we're all British aren't we, and before you know it we are arm in arm with Scots, Irish and even the fucking Welsh down the pub. Great. Why can't we expand that further? The truth is that we can, we just hate differences. Look up your favourite song on YouTube. There will be more cunts saying how shit it is than people praising it.

I'm ranting now, big time. But cunts will be cunts. Do the best you can do, help others to do theirs, and fuck those that can't be bothered.

• Like 1