CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Whitney Houston back on tour

Decimus

No, she hasn't been brought back to life as a result of an unholy pact made between her piss soaked, tena wearing, middle aged female fans and Lucifer. But she will be embarking on a world wide tour as a hologram.

Natural selection and Darwinism is clearly failing here. In the good old days, being too fucking stupid to take a bath without drowning meant you weren't making a penny more and that was your lot. But from beyond the grave, she will no doubt make millions out of the slack jawed idiots who have spent the best part of their lives warbling her shit lyrics in dingy pubs up and down the country. And for what? Her stupid cunt of a daughter couldn't turn a tap without departing this mortal coil either, so who's getting the dough? It's a sad state of affairs, and I'm even more depressed at the thought that a hologram of Michael McCyntyre could potentially still be gurning its fat fucking face off in theatres around the country in 200 years time.

• Like 1

Guest luke swarm

this is depressing news indeed......who are the bigger cunts, those who are looking to make a quid out of this or those sad tone deaf, thick as two very short plank fans. Is there no limits to what people will go to when exploiting the gullible fan-twats. If they pull this off, then its only a matter of time before Elvis makes a reappearance and somebody tries to resurrect Cobain. 

this is depressing news indeed......who are the bigger cunts, those who are looking to make a quid out of this or those sad tone deaf, thick as two very short plank fans. Is there no limits to what people will go to when exploiting the gullible fan-twats. If they pull this off, then its only a matter of time before Elvis makes a reappearance and somebody tries to resurrect Cobain. 

I imagine there's a whole list of the cunts just waiting to go if this proves to be even moderately profitable.

Guest Wizardsleeve

Why don't the greedy cunts just exhume the plastic cunt , encase her in a clear polymer case and tour with her bony cadaver?  Not like there will be much change in her physique. 

Guest Wizardsleeve

I call my cock "Whitney" because it goes stiff in the bath.

Bawsy, it's very possible that your post is the single most vile, repugnant and tasteless comment I've ever read on the corner. It was also brilliant and fantastically funny!  Well played, sir!

I was unfortunate enough to see her at the O2 couple of years ago. I am NOT a fan of hers but a friend begged me to go and paid for the ticket. She was shite. Her voice was shot to fuck. At £75 quid for the cheapest tickets did anybody boo her? Did they fuck. "We love you Whitney" echoed round the auditorium as she struggled for dear life. My friend wouldn't have it when I said that her and several thousand other twats had been conned. Her gurgling under water in the bath would have sounded better.

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve

I was unfortunate enough to see her at the O2 couple of years ago. I am NOT a fan of hers but a friend begged me to go and paid for the ticket. She was shite. Her voice was shot to fuck. At £75 quid for the cheapest tickets did anybody boo her? Did they fuck. "We love you Whitney" echoed round the auditorium as she struggled for dear life. My friend wouldn't have it when I said that her and several thousand other twats had been conned. Her gurgling under water in the bath would have sounded better.

Harsh, Gyppo. LOL