CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Ai Weiwei

Cuntybaws

Modern art in itself is worth a nom, but I can't be arsed. This  wee wee cunt left a load of seed on the floor and was lauded as a genius. I'd call him a messy cunt who needs a damn good thrashing to stop him dropping his fucking shit everywhere. Then you've got that other cunt with the unmade bed. Jesus Christ, I should have photographed my teenage era bed for posterity. Sheets so stiff with bodily fluids that they lost all ability to fold, a pillow encrusted with hair grease that you could see your reflection in, and a wank sock stuffed under the mattress that was so full of DNA it was alive.

This wee wee cunt left a load of seed on the floor and was lauded as a genius. I'd call him a messy cunt who needs a damn good thrashing...

I was going to drop a reference about Dorothy Parker's parrot into the nomination, but I thought it might be too obscure. I've underestimated my audience.

Modern art in itself is worth a nom, but I can't be arsed. This  wee wee cunt left a load of seed on the floor and was lauded as a genius. I'd call him a messy cunt who needs a damn good thrashing to stop him dropping his fucking shit everywhere. Then you've got that other cunt with the unmade bed. Jesus Christ, I should have photographed my teenage era bed for posterity. Sheets so stiff with bodily fluids that they lost all ability to fold, a pillow encrusted with hair grease that you could see your reflection in, and a wank sock stuffed under the mattress that was so full of DNA it was alive.

I bet the ladies still loved it though

I bet the ladies still loved it though

One walked in once by mistake, trying to find my elder brothers room. She started to scream at my contorted form, as I tried unsuccessfully to get the tip of my cock into my mouth whilst fisting my ring piece with a studded leather glove. Luckily, the smell of my unwashed perineum felled her instantly.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

One walked in once by mistake, trying to find my elder brothers room. She started to scream at my contorted form, as I tried unsuccessfully to get the tip of my cock into my mouth whilst fisting my ring piece with a studded leather glove. Luckily, the smell of my unwashed perineum felled her instantly.

Was the lady in question your sister or your cousin. Not that it really matters in Norfolk though.

Guest stamponkittens

Have you been a brownie pack leader for very long Decimus?

You filthy bitch!

Guest Alfie Noakes

You must have given yourself piles with that glove!

I was going to drop a reference about Dorothy Parker's parrot into the nomination, but I thought it might be too obscure. I've underestimated my audience.

Is that something to do with her minge?