CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts that say "Can I get the lamb shanks?"

Guest Gong Farmer

Guest Gong Farmer

The latest verbal meme, probably an imported Americanism, to add to the very many infesting the English language at the moment. You’ve all heard these cunts ‘Can I get the fish’ or 'can I get the bill?' when ordering or inquiring  in a restaurant . You’ll get my fucking fist in your face if you say that again you cunt.

Edited by Gong Farmer
Re-format title for IE users

Add "hi guys" or "are you guys ready to order?" from a waiter when addressing me and my missus in a bar,Guys?,fuck off you cunt, she's my woman not a fucking geezer you cuntstick

Do you mean a pub or restaurant as opposed to a "Bar"?

Guest Gong Farmer

Yes, good nom. These cunts with their "can I get" prefix get on my tits. "Please may I have" is polite and correct.

As for lamb shanks, I've had a few in Mrs Properkhunt's absence.

I've got absolutely no qualms  in shanking all over Mrs Gong's tits in her presence.

I've got absolutely no qualms  in shanking all over Mrs Gong's tits in her presence.

Unless she's able to take them off Gongers it would have to be in her presence.

Or do you mean when she's awake?

I hate it when a caff is pronounced"c'faay". We have a greasy spoon in Camberwell which for some reason has attracted pretentious middle class wankers who say "c'faay". Its a fucking caff you bastards.

I met one of these types yesterday. Spoke very well, estuary English and then she informed me she was from Liverpool. Not a trace of scouse.

Guest Bill Stickers

Do you mean a pub or restaurant as opposed to a "Bar"?

A bar is distinct to a pub or a restaurant.

To clarify, a restaurant is where people like a Frank go and steal leftover food off plates.

A pub is where I pop in for a real ale. and miserable old cunts like you sit around complaining about Americanisms.

A bar is where I pick up your daughter (week nights) and your wife (weekends) and fuck them in the arse.

To clarify, a restaurant is where people like a Frank go and steal leftover food off plates.

A pub is where I pop in for a real ale. and miserable old cunts like you sit around complaining about Americanisms.

A bar is where I pick up your daughter (week nights) and your wife (weekends) and fuck them in the arse.

Oooooher!

Guest DingTheRioja

Good job you are not referring to my family. That would imply you are either a granny basher or a nonce.

Imply?

I hate it when a caff is pronounced"c'faay". We have a greasy spoon in Camberwell which for some reason has attracted pretentious middle class wankers who say "c'faay". Its a fucking caff you bastards.

My in-laws say "restaurong" or something so equally fucking stupid that I close my ears to their mutterings on a daily basis...

There is a FUCKING T ON THE END IN ENGLISH YOU CUNTS!!!

"Can I get a pedantic cunt with that"

You mean, "Is there a pedantic cunt who would like to help me? I think I may have fucked up my grammer a tad... what-ho chaps...."

Imply?

My in-laws say "restaurong" or something so equally fucking stupid that I close my ears to their mutterings on a daily basis...

There is a FUCKING T ON THE END IN ENGLISH YOU CUNTS!!!

Do you pronounce the T when ordering your morning croissant? I would guess that you probably do. Say it out loud, ding... over and over and over again until your ears bleed. It doesn't sound quite right does it? 

Du vin, du pain... du Boursin. You silly boy.

Do you pronounce the T when ordering your morning croissant? I would guess that you probably do. Say it out loud, ding... over and over and over again until your ears bleed. It doesn't sound quite right does it? 

Nothing confuses a Geordie quite like having to order a Filet-O-Fish. 

• Like 1

Guest DingTheRioja

Oi! Stavros!

http://www.oed.com/view/Entry/163915?redirectedFrom=restaurant#eid

#killyourfuckingself

Don't believe the shit you read on the internet. Ask me if you're unsure. It's a French word. Pronounce it the French way and don't be a fucking idiot all your life.

If you continue to use different sized fonts and other fancy shit, I promise with all my heart to track you down and hang you from a tree. 

Nothing confuses a Geordie quite like having to order a Filet-O-Fish. 

The tongue/lip/teeth action required to say filet-0-fish is quite extraordinary. I'll give it a try when I next go down on Gobbies Sara Lee slice.. a poohey bloody creme de la creme. 

Try it in slow motion Baws... the F teeth-flicks off the bottom lip before the tongue rolls over the palate. The O pushes out the lips into a kisser then swiftly draws back to a tight-toothed grin as you shower the word FISSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHH ... up and over the fanny. 

Edited by Frank.
shit

Don't believe the shit you read on the internet. Ask me if you're unsure. It's a French word. Pronounce it the French way and don't be a fucking idiot all your life.

If you continue to use different sized fonts and other fancy shit, I promise with all my heart to track you down and hang you from a tree. 

The tongue/lip/teeth action required to say filet-0-fish is quite extraordinary. I'll give it a try when I next go down on Gobbies Sara Lee slice.. a poohey bloody creme de la creme. 

Try it in slow motion Baws... the F teeth-flicks off the bottom lip before the tongue rolls over the palate. The O pushes out the lips into a kisser then swiftly draws back to a tight-toothed grin as you shower the word FISSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHH ... up and over the fanny. 

Sleaze, inelegance  and pitilessness from the site's resident spectacle.

Sleaze, inelegance  and pitilessness from the site's resident spectacle.

You've gone to town on the thesaurus tonight, Clint. Not only have you abandoned the soppy hat, you've finally allowed yourself the freedom to interact with us intellects. 'Pitilessness'.... faux ponce.

Now that Proper has become an admin bod, and a ruddy good one at that, should I assume that you are now double redundant? 

lol

lol

Guest Wizardsleeve

If the queues at the small clinics and statistical rises in chlamydia and gonorrhea are any indication, you've been busy.  

Up your game Stickers,your sounding a bit like Frank.