CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Reeves and Mortimer

Guest Alfie Noakes

Guest Alfie Noakes

In the spirit of humanity Mr Mortimer, I wish you a full recovery from your triple bypass operation.

In the spirit of CC, thank fuck you have cancelled a load of your tour, especially the bit where you come to my home city.

Is it just me or have these two Morecambe and Wise plagiarists never been funny?

In the spirit of humanity Mr Mortimer, I wish you a full recovery from your triple bypass operation.

In the spirit of CC, thank fuck you have cancelled a load of your tour, especially the bit where you come to my home city.

Is it just me or have these two Morecambe and Wise plagiarists never been funny?

How the fuck these pair of cunts have reached the level of fame they have is fucking beyond me.

You would think that the novelty of their "look at us, we're bonkers" routine would have worn off years ago but obviously not.

Cunts. Fuck off.

I like them but they are still cunts. You lot can fuck off and watch your Michael Barrymore  CD's. Or Lenny Henry. Or Miranda Hart. Now there is unfunny.

Get well soon Bob, you cunt.

The people who laugh like drains at these two are the types who wouldn't think Laurel and Hardy were funny despite the fact that they were doing this 70/80 years ago and doing it 10 times funnier.

Edited by camberwell gypsy
  • Like 2

Guest DingTheRioja

Vic Reeves is to comedy what Dad's are to dancing....and Mortimer is to Vic the same as Whitehouse is to Enfield...

Now there's an insult... At least Mortimer has a brain, at least he must have since he qualified as a solicitor or something, he might be boring and talentless, but at least he's not thick and actually not offensive... (as in an offensive person, not personality..)

...that Whitehouse is a useless, talentless, annoying, smarmy cunt who hung on Enfields coat tails for years.... and is still dining out on them..

Aviva once quoted me cheaper insurance than the alternative on some comparison website... I paid the extra few quid and went with the other one... not paying anything to the cunts that employ him...

Guest Gong Farmer

The people who laugh like drains at these two are the types who wouldn't think Laurel and Hardy weren't funny despite the fact that they were doing this 70/80 years ago and doing it 10 times funnier.

Here here!

Guest luke swarm

I like them but they are still cunts. You lot can fuck off and watch your Michael Barrymore  CD's. Or Lenny Henry. Or Miranda Hart. Now there is unfunny.

Get well soon Bob, you cunt.

I do not think that Lenny Henry and comedy have  any common link whatsoever....anyway Reeves and Mort......they have consistently produced crap after crap and I am not a fan but they did do one series called Catterick ,which is a work of sheer genius..if you have not seen this its on youtube....very pythonesqe/milligananese and genuinely funny....a good support cast as well. 

Guest Alfie Noakes

Some people think their surrealist comedy isn't in the slightest bit funny but that's probably because they're Mica Paris on Ferris wheel, sniffing a good pinch of snuff.

But they aren't very good at it. Monty Python, Spike Milligan and Marty Feldman were good, but Reeves and Mortimer and the Mighty Boosh are all a bunch of cunts.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

can I just confirm that it is not just you. 

They are as good  or better than most but at present there is a lack of  talent in the comedy  world.

Not true, manky. There's loads out there. Even from your own gruesome city, there is a wealth of comedy gold. But reeves and mortimer are about as amusing as the catshit I just trod in.

That said, I wish Mr Mortimer a full and speedy recovery. 

Cunts all owe everything to the Goon Show anyway. Shooting Stars was funny for five minutes I guess, and the Morecambe and Wise dances raise a nostalgic smirk during festive hours, but let's face it: if it hasn't got some fat unfunny cunt falling over, or school kids swearing loads, then it's hardly relevant now anyway.