CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

fag ash Lil

Eddie

Just seen a group of half dead patients dressed in shoddy well worn dressing gowns huddled around the hospital entrance 'enjoying' a smoke. If the fog you are forced to walk through is not vile enough the grollying up and wheezing finishes you off. It's the equivalent of a road traffic patient being put back together only to walk outside and intentionally themselves under an ambulance. 

Guest luke swarm

used to be loads of Smokers at work.....I used to sell our duty free fags to them and it usually paid for my ski lift pass. All this stop smoking malarkey has put a stop to that little perk.....now its all this fucking Vaping nonsense...every cunt is at it.

Also have you noticed that most pubs now smell of stale piss and crap.....the smoke used to cover all that vile aroma and it also has led to the rise of smokers forming a hostile looking barricade outside most pub entrances....for fucks at least build the a shelter so they don't deter other pub users.      

Guest Gong Farmer

Luckily for me the smoking ban isn't taken very seriously in this country. Most bars and cafes ignore the ban with the onus being on the pious non smokers to stand outside in the  pissing rain and cold if they so wish, not many do I hasten to add. Democracy is alive and kicking in the Netherlands.... all be it illegally.  

Every cunt smoked where I used to work,used to piss me right off,clothes stinking,hair stinking,couldn't get rid of it no matter what,to this day I still hate beagles and that fucking laboratory 

I don't so much mind the dumb cunts at work smoking, per se - the sooner cancer carries them off the better. What flambes my piss is the sheer number of fucking breaks the indolent scum take in the course of a day. The cunts can fly across the Atlantic without a fag, but ask them to do 10 minutes of uninterrupted work and it's somehow beyond them. 

• Like 1

That always made me chuckle when I worked in hospital. Thank Christ they stopped smoking rooms inside hospitals.

Some people really couldn't give a shit that they are slowly killing themselves, but are the first to moan about care given in hospitals.

I've seen cunts on the heart & chest ward, riddled with emphysema and cancer, whining to be be uncoupled from drips and oxygen cylinders so they can go outside for a smoke. (This rush usually coincides with the ad break in the Jeremy Kyle show, which they will watch again later on the +1 channel.) I'd let the fucking arseholes take the oxygen cylinders with them, and spray the cunts with petrol as they lit up just to be sure.

• Like 1

Guest DingTheRioja

Dont get me on Type 2 diabetics. The amount of times I was told to fuck off when I tried to get them to come into surgery for a diabetic check. Even when I told them they could go blind or lose their legs if left unchecked they still refused. Fucking idiots

nevermind.. they won't be able to come in and complain when it does happen...

I am firm believer in the maxim "if you don't help yourself, fuck off and die in that corner... quietly..."

Dont get me on Type 2 diabetics. The amount of times I was told to fuck off when I tried to get them to come into surgery for a diabetic check. Even when I told them they could go blind or lose their legs if left unchecked they still refused. Fucking idiots

Just refer them to Dr T F Bundy, gypps. Then leave them to it. 

I only smoke after numerous drinks, and its one or two fags.

The rest of the time I have no interest.

When I worked in a hospital it used to amaze me how many half dead cunts used to trundle out the front with their IV drips for a gasper.

One silly cunt even had an operation for stomach cancer and was back on the durries. And his breath smelled like a horse had been eating cat shit for a month then dumped in his mouth. You could smell it from 6 feet away.

Guest Gong Farmer

Because he couldn't afford the expensive stuff?

What I don't fork out on expensive wine I can spend in the coffee shop. It boils down to simple economics, crap wine=quality 'Holland's finest' weed

Guest Gong Farmer

I doubt many people on here post while sober.

Only one bottle? Softcock.

I'm not much of a drinker as I've never developed a high tolerance towards alcohol. A ten year old could comfortably drink me under the table. I love a drink but it doesn't love me.