CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Jeremy Kyle Show Stage Audience

Mrs Roops

50 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Some things are best left unearthed, such as that trumpeting shite. Some other things should have been placed in the earth a long time ago. Do you see where this is going?

I think so

it's a reworking of  Ernest Hemmingway isn't it, except with all the good bits removed and the English language getting its arse kicked?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

it's a reworking of  Ernest Hemingway isn't it, except with all the good bits removed and the English language getting its arse kicked?

I'm currently working my way through a stack of Hemingway mojitos - and on a fucking school night! Flinty, RIP.

On 4 November 2015 at 10:57:15, Mrs Roops said:

I know it's wrong, but I've just seen vile Kyle showboating sections of the Great British underclass who seem to have too much time on their hands and so blow out of proportion the nuances of their car-crash lives whilst ignoring the bigger picture. The best part is the audience, mainly lower middle-class types, smirking away with smug disdain. One day I'll cave in to one of my friends who keeps on badgering me to go to one of the shows with her.

The audience don't look remotely that high up the social scale. It's real cringe making stuff. I've seen bits of it a few times but won't watch it by choice. The man is ghastly, looks a bit of a cokehead to me.

Guest Wizardsleeve
8 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Wot, moi? 99p shops are haute couture for a poor girl from the valleys. I save up for the jumble sales.

Have you ever caught Frank prancing around near the fitting rooms in women's knickers and bras?  I heard he's quite fond of doing that.