CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Jeremy Kyle Show Stage Audience

Mrs Roops

I know it's wrong, but I've just seen vile Kyle showboating sections of the Great British underclass who seem to have too much time on their hands and so blow out of proportion the nuances of their car-crash lives whilst ignoring the bigger picture. The best part is the audience, mainly lower middle-class types, smirking away with smug disdain. One day I'll cave in to one of my friends who keeps on badgering me to go to one of the shows with her.

Guest Bill Stickers

A decent nomination if I may say so. However, it does raise a question in my mind.

This novel tactic whereby you contribute genuine posts and nominations rather than enforcing legislation... is it a PR exercise undertaken on the advice of fellow moderators?

It is reminiscent of when Cameron's advisers suggested he leave Chequers and slum it with the working class cunts, and make sure he was seen eating a pasty from Greggs, no matter how unpalatable he may find it.

You certainly demonstrate an obsession with the class system worthy of our dear pig fucking leader.

This is our town, this is Friday night
Dressed in our rags and our rage
And our best piercing eyes
Looking for something, anything, just anyone

Stare across the floors, they begin to dance
Missing all the rhythms and the chosen right steps
And we laugh and we drink in our corner again
We're better than them, we're better than them

Divided we were born, divided we live
Divided we fall, yeah, divided we die
Still we tell ourselves over and over again

With our hunger and our hatred
We all walk this town
With our fear and our weakness
Just holding on

With our doubt and our emptiness
And this cold, cold frown
We got to be so important
We'll put the whole damn world down

And we build the walls that we can hide behind
And our finest weapon is our poisoned pride
Here in this town where the jealousies burn
We're watching you

And truth is only what we need it to be
To bring us survival through each and every day
Where nowhere is safe and nowhere is home
Just be cool

And what was she wearing and what did he say?
Who goes with who and what did they do?
Yeah, we tell ourselves over and over again

Guest luke swarm

this shit is always on at work..cunts never get tired of watching this festival of retards being humiliated by a retard who is slightly further up the food chain.

I can stand it for a few minutes before it gets tiresome..to sit thru the whole nonsense is something I would not subject any normal person to do. We have this at one end which demonstrates our fascination with the unemployable stupendously stupid chav population and at the other end we have stuff like that Made in Chelsea codswallop which looks at the rich unemployable fuckwits....personally I hate the latter more. 

Congratulations on your first Nom,not so bad at the lower level is it.

Now,I don't know which is worse,you watching that shite in TV or having a friend that wants to go to the fucking show.

You need to look at who you are friends with.

A decent nomination if I may say so. However, it does raise a question in my mind.

This novel tactic whereby you contribute genuine posts and nominations rather than enforcing legislation... is it a PR exercise undertaken on the advice of fellow moderators?

It is reminiscent of when Cameron's advisers suggested he leave Chequers and slum it with the working class cunts, and make sure he was seen eating a pasty from Greggs, no matter how unpalatable he may find it.

You certainly demonstrate an obsession with the class system worthy of our dear pig fucking leader.

Any British Prime Minister worth £50,000,000 is simply not a cunt. I met Mr Cameron once and he seemed a very nice man.

Congratulations on your first Nom,not so bad at the lower level is it.

Now,I don't know which is worse,you watching that shite in TV or having a friend that wants to go to the fucking show.

You need to look at who you are friends with.

Er...its hardly my first nom. As for the other stuff, watching the show is homework. It helps me understand the mentality of people who talk absolute bollox.

I take that as yes then.

:rolleyes:

Guest Gong Farmer

While the viewers are looking at the rubbish lower down the food chain their eyes are averted away from the rubbish higher up in the food chain. Proof enough that divide and conquer tactics are alive and kicking in UK plc. Television for a smug middle class that are both thick and hard of understanding.

Although it IS the first since March 2014 on the "new" site. I'm surprised the Rev hasn't been on yet salivating about some of your older ones. :P

Yes, the previous owners gave me a bit of a bollocking about some of my posts/noms which they considered too fruity for the new style Corner that they wished to phase in.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Er...its hardly my first nom. As for the other stuff, watching the show is homework. It helps me understand the mentality of people who talk absolute bollox.

:rolleyes:

That's enough homework. Here's your Masters Degree with honours.

Yes, the previous owners gave me a bit of a bollocking about some of my posts/noms which they considered too fruity for the new style Corner that they wished to phase in.

As I am a collosal pervert, I can confidently say that as opposed to now, we would have got on famously back then.