CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest deebom

Because unwarranted racial stereotypes bother me.

You are Judge and I claim my £20.

Seriously Rick,just because 1 Nigerian woman and 1 Vietnamese girl are mentioned it is hardly stereotyping.

On another thread I asked you where the racism was and you didn't reply. I can only think it was because there was no racism involved,only fact,like in this case.

If you are going to shout racism at least have a reason to. It's people like you and Judge that cause racism by finding it where it doesn't exist.

Guest nobgobbler

Sorry Scotty, but I think you should put 'insert supermarket here' where it says 'Aldi' cos believe me most supermarkets I've visited are like this, that's why I order my shopping on line. I don't have to put up with rudeness from the driver because I dont speak Polish/Russian/Latvian or Lithuanian

Our polish delivery drivers must be posh as they speak broken english. "Why not number on door?" err No number, house name only. "Why not number?" I'm not prepared to explain that the property is over 200 years old and was built before the numbering system was invented so, no number, house name only. "Why not number?" oh just give me my parcel and fuck off. 

Anyone who visits one of these god forsaken shitholes deserves to be pissed off by nigerian/vietnamese/eastern european/foreign/chavvy/smelly/ignorant fuck sticks who don't know how to act in public because they are horrible selfish cunts,order online and let some twat deliver it to you,no need to speak to the twat driver,just get him to drop the bags at the front door and fuck him off toot sweet!,people are cunts

Guest nobgobbler

Anyone who visits one of these god forsaken shitholes deserves to be pissed off by nigerian/vietnamese/eastern european/foreign/chavvy/smelly/ignorant fuck sticks who don't know how to act in public because they are horrible selfish cunts,order online and let some twat deliver it to you,no need to speak to the twat driver,just get him to drop the bags at the front door and fuck him off toot sweet!,people are cunts

Who do you think selects your produce when you shop online though? I stopped getting my shopping online when I realised they employ arse scratching bogie picking couldn't give a shit coz they don't get paid enough cunts to select your produce for you Neil. And they never get the order right either. 

Our polish delivery drivers must be posh as they speak broken english. "Why not number on door?" err No number, house name only. "Why not number?" I'm not prepared to explain that the property is over 200 years old and was built before the numbering system was invented so, no number, house name only. "Why not number?" oh just give me my parcel and fuck off. 

Just call him a "koolver". That's the pronunciation not the spelling.

Who do you think selects your produce when you shop online though? I stopped getting my shopping online when I realised they employ arse scratching bogie picking couldn't give a shit coz they don't get paid enough cunts to select your produce for you Neil. And they never get the order right either. 

It used to be bad years ago. They once sent a packet of milk bottle sweets because they didn't have any skimmed milk.

Guest Bill Stickers

Well this is a little bit awkward. Neil works as a produce selector for Aldi.

it is also standard practice, allegedly, for the online delivery to be filled with items near the sell by date and anything with damaged packaging.   In general, an inferior shopping experience for the connoisseur.

Guest DingTheRioja

Aldi is a new thing here, and it is the same.  Staffed by cunts, patronised by cunts, and full of shit that is so similar in packaging to the name brands that I don't know how they get around the trademarks. Shit layout, too narrow and you pack your own bags. Fuck that. To top it off, all the check out chicks are well over 40, fat as fools and have the customer service skills of a Taipan. At least you can have a perve at one of the big two chains.

Evidently Lidl is opening here soon. Is that even worse?

It's like a composite of Dante's seventh circle of hell, and Frank's bedsit. A fetid pit of despair with an overwhelming stench of sulphur, and full of hundreds of tins of out-of-date value priced baked beans.

Apparently, Aldi and Lidl are owned by a couple of kraut brothers who don't exactly get on.. if Oberführer #1 opens a store somewhere, then Oberführer #2 opens one nearby as soon as possible...

There's a couple of care in the community types working down our local Tescos, nice lads, but having seen exactly where they do scratch before, during, and after selecting the shopping (or stacking the shelves) I tend not to use them...

CUUUUUNNNNNTTTT!!

Here is Google Translate for cunt, from English to Polish...

Capture.thumb.JPG.0a4a8c53f4fb9429b0c947

No wonder the cunts like coming over here to work....!!!!

Apparently, Aldi and Lidl are owned by a couple of kraut brothers who don't exactly get on

The Lidl and Aldi owners aren't related.

There are 2 brothers that owned Aldi,Karl and Theo Albrecht. They started the first Discount store putting the AL from Albrecht and DI from Discount,thereby coming up with ALDI.

They then split it in two,Aldi North and Aldi South.

Together they were worth around €30 Billion before they died. Now the relatives are stinking rich.

Not bad for for selling cheap shit.

Let's face it, any trip to the supermarket is right up there with JFK's whizz round Dealy Plaza in the list of 'journey's best avoided'

Nonetheless it comes to us all at some point, so best get the damn thing over and done with as quickly as possible - but that's when your trouble starts.

Although your Aldi's and Lidl's are Chav Central, they do have the overarching benefit they are run in order to get you in, out and separated from your cash as quickly as possible - a worthy bargain then, for the chap with greater issues to attend. You crouch, Adam Gilchrist-like at the end of the conveyer belt, whilst the Eastern European minimum wager hurls down a your comestibles - Condoms, Vaseline, Bullets - like Brett Lee. You grab 'em and bag 'em and YOURE OUT OF THERE, free as a bird to explore the higher echelons of Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs

Tesco's though! Tesco's (God give me strength)!!!

He's a rocket scientist....he's a rocket scientist...he's a rocket scientist...he goes through the portals of Tesco's and HE'S A FUCKING IDIOT!!!

Random stops! Weird fondling of frozen produce! The kind of vehicular control over the shopping trolley that George Michael has when he's had one too may tokes on a doobie  and he gets behind the wheel of his Range Rover!

And all this is before the token-cashing / clubcard-scanning / molasses-emerging-from-bottle speed of the foetid hell that is the checkout experience.

Just avoid it folks -  or go stick needles in your eyes instead.

Well this is a little bit awkward. Neil works

as a produce selector for Aldi.

I once went into an Asda and vowed never again,are  you trying to tell me this foreign shit mart is worse?,Lidl at Attleborough was opposite where I was working once so I popped in,I started to fill a basket of essentials but after stopping and coming to my senses and realising exactly what and who I was surrounded by I put the fucking thing down and never went back.unfortunately most shopping trips since have just reiterated my feelings toward this waste of time activity and so I avoid cunts at every possible opportunity.Thank fuck for the Web. Bill,I am un employable so you won't find me anywhere near said or similar shit pit

Sorry Scotty, but I think you should put 'insert supermarket here' where it says 'Aldi' cos believe me most supermarkets I've visited are like this, that's why I order my shopping on line. I don't have to put up with rudeness from the driver because I dont speak Polish/Russian/Latvian or Lithuanian

the snooty cow at number 35 allegedly paid above the odds and ordered her replacement fridge from john lewis just to let all the neighbours see the van arrive ... imagine her horror when the salford van hire transit turned up !

Guest Bill Stickers

I once went into an Asda and vowed never again,are  you trying to tell me this foreign shit mart is worse?,Lidl at Attleborough was opposite where I was working once so I popped in,I started to fill a basket of essentials but after stopping and coming to my senses and realising exactly what and who I was surrounded by I put the fucking thing down and never went back.unfortunately most shopping trips since have just reiterated my feelings toward this waste of time activity and so I avoid cunts at every possible opportunity.Thank fuck for the Web. Bill,I am un employable so you won't find me anywhere near said or similar shit pit

Thanks for clearing that up Neil. Much appreciated. 

Guest Bill Stickers

That's nothing. I once asked for Stinking Bishop and ended up with an unwashed Desmond Tutu on my doorstep.

I ordered faggots and The Judge turned up at my home address with all his mates! 

The Lidl and Aldi owners aren't related.

There are 2 brothers that owned Aldi,Karl and Theo Albrecht. They started the first Discount store putting the AL from Albrecht and DI from Discount,thereby coming up with ALDI.

They then split it in two,Aldi North and Aldi South.

Together they were worth around €30 Billion before they died. Now the relatives are stinking rich.

Not bad for for selling cheap shit.

Still died though, didn't they. They might as well have croaked like maxwell, owing a fortune. €30bn isn't going to help them now, richest men in the graveyard. 

How do you know Stroppy Woman is Nigerian?

How do you know Begging Girl is Vietnamese?

What does it fucking matter? Here's how I know you cunt.

I live in Lewisham, there are shitloads of Nigerians in Lewisham, it's well known for it, but, Being a Sunday she was dressed for church, wearing an Ankara/Aso Oki dress complete with resplendent hat hype thing. Sorry I cant remember the correct term for the headgear. I know this because I have lifelong Nigerian and Ghanaian friends.

SE London has a large Vietnamese population, mostly in Woowlich, Plumstead, Thamsemead ect, but they are in all parts. They mostly grow skunk, and flog pirate DVDs in car parks. Some of them have to beg, this is all controlled by gangs and can be found in regular spots, such as the Aldi car park down the Old Kent Road.

This is common local knowledge, Ms Gypsy can/may/may not confirm this, being in the same neck of the woods.

That's how I fucking know.

What does it fucking matter? Here's how I know you cunt.

I live in Lewisham, there are shitloads of Nigerians in Lewisham, it's well known for it, but, Being a Sunday she was dressed for church, wearing an Ankara/Aso Oki dress complete with resplendent hat hype thing. Sorry I cant remember the correct term for the headgear. I know this because I have lifelong Nigerian and Ghanaian friends.

SE London has a large Vietnamese population, mostly in Woowlich, Plumstead, Thamsemead ect, but they are in all parts. They mostly grow skunk, and flog pirate DVDs in car parks. Some of them have to beg, this is all controlled by gangs and can be found in regular spots, such as the Aldi car park down the Old Kent Road.

This is common local knowledge, Ms Gypsy can/may/may not confirm this, being in the same neck of the woods.

That's how I fucking know.

racist pig. 

• Like 1