CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Sponsor me Cunts

Guest luke swarm

2 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

Deluded? In what way?...... Please elucidate. I think you will find my assertions factually correct . As for the Army, I reserve criticism and opprobrium for top brass, politicians and MI6, all of whom were pretty fucking clueless throughout. 

Don't worry, Spotto. Manky is confused because you haven't subscribed to The Daily Mail monthly history annual, where he directly quotes all his fascinating historical facts from. His blinkered views can't imagine a scenario where John Bull is anything but a benevolent force, who only ever thrases Johnny Foreigner for his own good.

Guest DingTheRioja
8 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

yes Manky.....it would have been good if Blair had not got involved....we could still be shipping bodies home and looking under cars for devices in that era of pointless violence by both sides .......That is the one and I mean only thing Blair can be commended for.

The murderous twats came in both political and religious tones and atrocities on both sides, its a fruitless exercise trying to decipher who was in the wrong. A matter of perspective would you not agree.      

The trouble is, that Blair is only interested in getting his name in the history books, it doesn't matter who, what or where he tramples over, has murdered, forgives murderers or whatever...

His name, history books, that's all that cunt is interested in... Special Envoy for fucks sake...

Guest luke swarm
Just now, DingTheReaper! said:

The trouble is, that Blair is only interested in getting his name in the history books, it doesn't matter who, what or where he tramples over, has murdered, forgives murderers or whatever...

His name, history books, that's all that cunt is interested in... Special Envoy for fucks sake...

as I said it is the one and only thing he got right...his motives were undoubtedly selfish but never the less it brought to a close a sorry chapter in history.

Blair is and always will be a ubercunt eclipsed only by that harridan of a wife.

21 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

yes Manky.....it would have been good if Blair had not got involved....we could still be shipping bodies home and looking under cars for devices in that era of pointless violence by both sides .......That is the one and I mean only thing Blair can be commended for.

The murderous twats came in both political and religious tones and atrocities on both sides, its a fruitless exercise trying to decipher who was in the wrong. A matter of perspective would you not agree.      

No.

10 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Don't worry, Spotto. Manky is confused because you haven't subscribed to The Daily Mail monthly history annual, where he directly quotes all his fascinating historical facts from. His blinkered views can't imagine a scenario where John Bull is anything but a benevolent force, who only ever thrases Johnny Foreigner for his own good.

Well, part of that is correct. Well done.  6/10. Must try harder. Cunt

38 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

as I said it is the one and only thing he got right...his motives were undoubtedly selfish but never the less it brought to a close a sorry chapter in history.

Blair is and always will be a ubercunt eclipsed only by that harridan of a wife.

always liked the observation by someone or other no matter how rich the blairs may become they will never look anything other than cheap.

8 hours ago, DingTheReaper! said:

The poppy is for British and Commenwealth soldiers, I don't recall Holland being part of that...

The media have just recently been making much of the fact that the poppy is for all war dead, regardless of nation, gender, age, whether a combatant or non combatant.

Guest DingTheRioja
25 minutes ago, deebom said:

The media have just recently been making much of the fact that the poppy is for all war dead, regardless of nation, gender, age, whether a combatant or non combatant.

and the media used to like Blair...

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 12 November 2015 at 18:11:07, deebom said:

The only soldiers I have sympathy for are the ones who were conscripted. The rest can fuck off.

What about the soldiers I dip into my boiled egg of an evening? Spare some sympathy for those doomed hovis cunts you white feather Cunt

Guest Alfie Noakes

I am having a sponsored "tell a street charity collector to fuck off" day. Suggested sponsorship amounts are as follows: -

£5.00 for a simple "fuck off"

£10.00 for a serious cunting in public.

£15.00 for such humiliation they leave their job.

PM me with requests for sponsorship forms.

All proceeds to the Alfie Noakes re-toxification fund.

Guest Gong Farmer
On 13-11-2015 09:50:07, DingTheReaper! said:

A cloggie eh?  Then you will appreciate the liberation from the Nazis a little keener than most, being a declared neutral country who got invaded anyway.... unless you & yours were on the side of the rather large percentage of collaborators..

Oh, that LP seems like a few hundred wierdos on a mission... didn't get far did they?  Fuck me even the Green Party does better than them, and that's excluding Brighton...

If you're not a real cloggie, which I seem to recall is the case, then since you have left Blighty, you have rescinded all rights to complain about "our taxes", being no longer here and paying....

The poppy is for British and Commenwealth soldiers, I don't recall Holland being part of that...

I own a house in the UK that I pay taxes on so I think I've got a right of reply about the taxes I pay in the UK. It pains me to think that the taxes I pay on the house goes towards benefitting a dopey tit like you. Looking through your post it seems that you're demonstrably ignorant and wrong on a couple of points so a bit a research wouldn't have gone a miss before gobbing off. You're obviously not very clued up so your opinions and assumptions in principle aren't worth a bucket of tramps piss, presumption and pure conjecture that's made you look like the stupid cunt I took you for in in the first place. Twat. 

1 hour ago, Gong Farmer said:

I own a house in the UK that I pay taxes on so I think I've got a right of reply about the taxes I pay in the UK. It pains me to think that the taxes I pay on the house goes towards benefitting a dopey tit like you. Looking through your post it seems that you demonstrably ignorant and wrong on a couple of points so a bit a research wouldn't have gone a miss before gobbed off. You're obviously not very clued up so your opinions and assumptions in principle aren't worth a bucket of tramps piss, presumption and pure conjecture that's made you look like the stupid cunt I took you for, Twat.

Gong, apart from your council tax and whatever's payable on your rental income... what other property related tax are you referring to?

In respect to poor dingalong, the 0.03% that goes towards care for children and other vulnerable members of his community, is money well spent. 

I'm not convinced that percentage gives you the right to any sort of reply. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, Gong Farmer said:

I own a house in the UK that I pay taxes on so I think I've got a right of reply about the taxes I pay in the UK. It pains me to think that the taxes I pay on the house goes towards benefitting a dopey tit like you. Looking through your post it seems that you're demonstrably ignorant and wrong on a couple of points so a bit a research wouldn't have gone a miss before gobbing off. You're obviously not very clued up so your opinions and assumptions in principle aren't worth a bucket of tramps piss, presumption and pure conjecture that's made you look like the stupid cunt I took you for in in the first place. Twat. 

I advise you not to be a soft touch cunt and let your property to some silver spooning Saudi djinn cunt (Arab fairy)

Guest JackoTC
On Friday, November 13, 2015 12:30:26, luke swarm said:

I commend you for this Luke, normally you post a lot of shite :-)  , but this is spot on. Both sides were to blame and both sides fuelled this conflict. I witnessed some of it first hand. I still have family and friends who are so blinkered and full of hate - just like the discussions on the "Paris" thread - pointless religious hatred. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, Frank. said:

Gong, apart from your council tax and whatever's payable on your rental income... what other tax are you referring to?

In respect to poor dingalong, the 0.03% that goes towards care for children and other vulnerable members of his community, is money well spent. 

Pigstys and other agricultural outbuildings attract no council tax or business rates, if lived and rooted in by the owner, as opposed to being part of a concern.

Guest DingTheRioja
2 hours ago, Gong Farmer said:

Oh really?

Looks like a nerve has been tweaked.

2 hours ago, Frank. said:

Gong, apart from your council tax and whatever's payable on your rental income... what other property related tax are you referring to?

Unless he's a real fucking dimwit (debatable), you usually pay either Council Tax or tax on the rent... not both, unless he's running one of those 34 immigrants to one hovel schemes...

Oh yes... I've never claimed a penny off the social, never had to, never wanted to..  work and sound investments (see property reference above) means that this, and previous govts for a couple of decades, have managed to screw out of me the equivalent to support 1 doley cunt like you Frank.

I pray that it is not you I am supporting, some terrorist sympathising illegal would be preferable, even after Paris.

42 minutes ago, DingTheReaper! said:

Oh really?

Looks like a nerve has been tweaked.

Unless he's a real fucking dimwit (debatable), you usually pay either Council Tax or tax on the rent... not both, unless he's running one of those 34 immigrants to one hovel schemes...

Oh yes... I've never claimed a penny off the social, never had to, never wanted to..  work and sound investments (see property reference above) means that this, and previous govts for a couple of decades, have managed to screw out of me the equivalent to support 1 doley cunt like you Frank.

I pray that it is not you I am supporting, some terrorist sympathising illegal would be preferable, even after Paris.

Not quite, dingalong. The tenant pays the council tax, although some landlords will include it as part of the rent... usually when they're avoiding tax on rental income. Gong strikes me as someone far too bright to play the authorities. I must have my wires crossed... he'll no doubt explain all with his usual good humour. 

No one is remotely interested in your... 'work and sound investments (see property reference above)'. You never fail to come across like a complete fucking cretin. 

Typing 'either' and 'or' in bold italics makes me want to track you down and beat you with a stick.

Guest DingTheRioja

Not quite, dingalong. The tenant pays the council tax, although some landlords will include it as part of the rent... usually when they're avoiding tax on rental income. Gong strikes me as someone far too bright to play the authorities. I must have my wires crossed... he'll no doubt explain all with his usual good humour.

Hence the word "usually" .... or have you forgotten how to read?

..and in case you forgot, avoiding is legal, it's evading that is not... to avoid tax, you are not playing with the authorities, merely sticking to their rules implicitly, such as renting your own house after living there... PRR is a lovely acronym... (yes it is an acronym...)

You never fail to come across like a complete fucking cretin. 

Have you heard the one about the glass houses?

I know the soggy cardboard you inhabit might not give you much sense of a "glass house", but try dropping that bottle of cheap sherry from the bridge above you onto the concrete, it might give you a clue...

Typing 'either' and 'or' in bold italics makes me want to track you down and beat you with a stick.

As I have said before... Good luck with that....

Fuckwit!

58 minutes ago, DingTheReaper! said:

Hence the word "usually" .... or have you forgotten how to read?

..and in case you forgot, avoiding is legal, it's evading that is not... to avoid tax, you are not playing with the authorities, merely sticking to their rules implicitly, such as renting your own house after living there... PRR is a lovely acronym... (yes it is an acronym...)

Have you heard the one about the glass houses?

I know the soggy cardboard you inhabit might not give you much sense of a "glass house", but try dropping that bottle of cheap sherry from the bridge above you onto the concrete, it might give you a clue...

As I have said before... Good luck with that....

Fuckwit!

Why wasn't the word 'usually' in bold italics? You need to be a little more transparent. Besides, the landlord doesn't usually pay council tax. He might pay tax on rental income, depending on his own personal circumstances. 

I'm afraid it appears that you're making shit up... worse than bawsey. 

Nice new avatar. Respect.

It's the hierarchy of liability. A landlord is only liable to pay council tax during periods that the property is not currently let or occupied. Any occupier, regardless of whether they are an official tenant or not, is liable for council tax for the entire period of their tenancy/occupation. There are numerous discounts and exemptions of various lengths and percentages that the landlord can claim based upon a number of factors. Even if the landlord includes the council tax as part of the rent, the tenant is still liable and if the landlord does not pay, it will be the tenant that has recovery action taken against them.

6 minutes ago, Decimus said:

It's the hierarchy of liability. A landlord is only liable to pay council tax during periods that the property is not currently let or occupied. Any occupier, regardless of whether they are an official tenant or not, is liable for council tax for the entire period of their tenancy/occupation. There are numerous discounts and exemptions of various lengths and percentages that the landlord can claim based upon a number of factors. Even if the landlord includes the council tax as part of the rent, the tenant is still liable and if the landlord does not pay, it will be the tenant that has recovery action taken against them.

Exactly what was required..  A concise explanation of the landlord and tenant act 1988.  Tell us what you know about the Section 8 and its Service. Wanker. 

3 minutes ago, Frank. said:

Exactly what was required..  A concise explanation of the landlord and tenant act 1988.  Tell us what you know about the Section 8 and its Service. Wanker. 

It's actually got absolutely nothing to do with that, it's part of council tax legislation, which has largely remained unchanged since 1993. I could bore you further with possible exceptions to the above circumstances, but Doctor Who is on and I'm a man-child.