CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Victim Impact Statements

Cuntybaws

big_logo.jpg

Can't just find some cunt guilty any more and bang them up. oh no, there has to be an extra day or two to parade a series of increasingly distant relatives past the court to tell us how sad they are, and what a lovely person the recently robbed/raped/dismembered "victim" was. Like the judge gives a fuck?

They'd get a surprise if Mrs Baws was ever murdered and they asked for my statement. "Well, she was a total cunt, stingy with the blow jobs, and quite frankly that gang of feral youths did me a massive fucking favour there. In all fairness, she was probably asking for it. PS Have you seen the 21-year hot blonde model twins the insurance money has attracted? Phwoar, eh?"

Guest Bill Stickers

Seems like a fairly dangerous precedent.

The whole point of a judicial system is that you don't appeal to emotion, and that decisions are made by neutral third parties.

What next? The victim's family can decide the punishment?

Guest DingTheRioja
19 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

What next? The victim's family can decide the punishment?

Yes please.

19 hours ago, MikeD said:

It's no surprise really, they'll soon be holding trials on the fucking Jeremy Kyle show.

No, there should be trials of the fucking Jeremy Kyle show..

Guest JackoTC
19 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

big_logo.jpg

Can't just find some cunt guilty any more and bang them up. oh no, there has to be an extra day or two to parade a series of increasingly distant relatives past the court to tell us how sad they are, and what a lovely person the recently robbed/raped/dismembered "victim" was. Like the judge gives a fuck?

They'd get a surprise if Mrs Baws was ever murdered and they asked for my statement. "Well, she was a total cunt, stingy with the blow jobs, and quite frankly that gang of feral youths did me a massive fucking favour there. In all fairness, she was probably asking for it. PS Have you seen the 21-year hot blonde model twins the insurance money has attracted? Phwoar, eh?"

I'm guessing you are rather disillusioned with your current role within the legal profession 'Baws ?..... Or has your seedy past caught up with you, and you have found yourself on the receiving end ?

1 hour ago, JackoTC said:

I'm guessing you are rather disillusioned with your current role within the legal profession 'Baws ?..... Or has your seedy past caught up with you, and you have found yourself on the receiving end ?

There's no place for the hangman anymore. Future generations won't know the joy of seeing Ruth Ellis dance and shit herself simultaneously. 

22 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

big_logo.jpg

I think baws that was a fair and subjective statement. If this is true and the insurance is a very substantial amount, I am currently free and looking for a mate. You will love my cooking and just to let you know, there are no bottles of paraquate or strychnine in the house. Just stick me on the life insurance and I will love you long time. By the way, the fact that criminal history is littered with former nurses who have murdered is strictly co-incidental xx

• Like 1

3 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I think baws that was a fair and subjective statement. If this is true and the insurance is a very substantial amount, I am currently free and looking for a mate. You will love my cooking and just to let you know, there are no bottles of paraquate or strychnine in the house. Just stick me on the life insurance and I will love you long time. By the way, the fact that criminal history is littered with former nurses who have murdered is strictly co-incidental xx

I'm convinced bawsey could fall for an unwashed, semi-dreadlocked, droopy-titted, matted fanny-bashing thicko of no fixed abode. Good afternoon. 

Baws is quite right to highlight this issue, it's boiled my piss for some time now. If some cunt has been found guilty of a crime,  let the fucking judge decide on the sentence, it doesn't matter what the rest of us feel, family or not. If you are convicted of a crime you should be punished by whatever the law specifies, not by whatever the victim reckons is about right (which would usually amount to "this cunt ran over my cat, he should have his bollocks chopped off and pay me £50k in reparations.") That's the whole point of a legal system, it's supposed to make a balanced decision based on the nature of the crime, not the effect of it. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
20 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

You must continue to live in hope, Frank.

Let him continue to live in despair and squalor.  He wouldn't know what to do with hope!  Of course, he doesn't necessarily have to live at all, for me to be happy.