CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Minutes silence

Neil

Fuck off,there are atrocities going on all around the world daily but who the fuck decides that all sporting events should have yet another public showing of grief?,there's so many now it has diluted the sentiment  that should rightly be reserved for remembrane events.I refuse to be made to be made to feel like it's the right thing to do,fuck off .Public shows of grief are for cunts.

58 minutes ago, neil298 said:

Fuck off,there are atrocities going on all around the world daily but who the fuck decides that all sporting events should have yet another public showing of grief?,there's so many now it has diluted the sentiment  that should rightly be reserved for remembrane events.I refuse to be made to be made to feel like it's the right thing to do,fuck off .Public shows of grief are for cunts.

Definitely. Things like the Armistice and other major tragedies then fair enough, but silence for the anniversary of when some football club's fucking tea lady died and such like then fuck off.

Obviously that woman's family will miss her but you get the idea......

Fuck off again.

Guest Wizardsleeve

I fucking brayed on like a teenager with a new mobile.  Best time to hear a call when every other cunt is quiet.  Doesn't happen quite often enough, in my opinion.  

Have some respect you cunts. Next Friday is International Trans Remembrance day to remember all the Trannies who have been victims of Transphobia. Fuck the minutes silence, let's have a minutes carpet bombing the strange twats.

I kid thee not. Ask your local bumboy for details.

1 minute ago, Manky said:

Have some respect you cunts. Next Friday is International Trans Remembrance day to remember all the Trannies who have been victims of Transphobia. Fuck the minutes silence, let's have a minutes carpet bombing the strange twats.

I imagine the BBC will be covering this.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
53 minutes ago, Manky said:

Gurt- details please 

55 minutes ago, Manky said:

I will happily join in the remembrance, but only once every last one of the fucked up cunts is dead. Starting with Grayson Perry...

TransgenderDayOfRemembranceAbstr.gif

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve
16 hours ago, Manky said:

Thanks for that bit, Manky.  Now I know when to dial up my favorite 900 operator.  I'll have to fetch Judge's credit card information.  

The further post-Diana systemization and categorisation of grief I'm afraid.

I'm pretty sure Sir up at Big School has got a spreadsheet with 'degree of fame' on one index and 'volume of people killed' on the other, with a random pivot table sequencing between 'applause' and 'silence'.

Then it simply becomes a question of punching in 'One Direction' (hold that beautiful thought for a minute, people) say and out pops '5 minutes applause at next major cultural gathering' - and woe betide anyone who dares swim against this new orthodoxy!

Course, any of us lot carks it and the system goes into meltdown, 30 seconds of 'I'm glad you're dead you stupid fucking cunt' not being one of the accepted outputs.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Manky said:

Have some respect you cunts. Next Friday is International Trans Remembrance day to remember all the Trannieso have been victims of Tra nsphobia. Fuck the minutes silence, let's have a minutes carpet bombing the strange twats.

I think you are a cunt, and this is common knowledge. However, even your cuntishness pales in comparison to the wanker at work who made the decision that we are about to have a minutes silence for the frogs. Shit, get fucked.

Guest Lady Penelope
On Sun 15 Nov 2015 12:07:21, Cuntybaws said:

I'm surprised Peacock hasn't logged in to regale us with a humorous anecdote involving a massive fart that reverberated like a 21 gun salute, with a follow-through uncannily similar to the closing movement of the 1812 Overture.

I thought that Droop was dead.